2»

Comments

• Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    The only viewers that didn't know she was pregnant were blind :p:p

Going to miss Charity like crazy but congratulations to Emma and her partner :)

Does anybody know who her partner is?

Anyway, congrats, great news for them and yes, thank you, the Sun, Britain really does not need your intervention to tell us about a 'secret pregnancy' when it's there for all to see in all its baggy cardied and strategically hidden-midriff glory. ;-)

Edit: found out, someone called Tom, a businessman. Was thinking it might have been someone in showbiz.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Congrats to Emma but I am going to miss Charity though.
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Congrats to Emma, but hers has to be a contender for worst concealed actress pregnancy of all time. :p

No that honour goes to Sonya, in Neighbours.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Emma on the baby, but I'm gonna miss Charity, she is one of my favorite characters and the dales just won't be the same without her scheming. :cry:
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Congrats to Emma on the baby, but I'm gonna miss Charity, she is one of my favorite characters and the dales just won't be the same without her scheming. :cry:

Never mind. We've always got Aaron and Robert randomly shagging in various out buildings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    Never mind. We've always got Aaron and Robert randomly shagging in various out buildings.

Yes but they need to up the hot factor with those two, its all very G rated. I'd like to see them get hot and heavy like Ste and Brendan on Hollyoaks. I don't even think Aaron has taken his shirt off in one of their scenes.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Yes but they need to up the hot factor with those two, its all very G rated. I'd like to see them get hot and heavy like Ste and Brendan on Hollyoaks. I don't even think Aaron has taken his shirt off in one of their scenes.

Robert couldn't be hot if he roasted in hell. Drip.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL, that's not nice, He's a decent looking guy
  • Options
    cornishannacornishanna Posts: 385
    Forum Member

I think because Aaron used to self harm it's in keeping that he doesnt take his top off and things.

Massive congratulations to Emma though, I'm going to miss Charity :( Already looking forward to her return!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A whole year without Charity - Good. I know she is amazingly popular on here but she needed to finally get her just desserts. It will be good to see a refreshed Charity next year, maybe even harder after a year inside?
  • Options
    casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the Mirror, Emma was three months pregnant when she filmed the cottage scenes last year, making her eight months pregnant now!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/emmerdale-star-emma-atkins-eight-5014555
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a sad state of affairs when a law abiding lady has to go to The Chokey to have a baby. :(:(:(
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Tellystar wrote: »
    No that honour goes to Sonya, in Neighbours.

This, she was huge.

As for Charity I didn't notice it on screen that she was big and forgot about the threads/posts i read last month :D:blush:

Who first posted it, how long has inspector DS known? :D
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooh, shurrup Fadge, you lie! You know you wunt kick him out of bed! :)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    What will I do without my glorious prime Soap Bitch????? :cry:

All the best to Emma though, she is amazing, and I'll miss Charity like mad. There's no one like her.

Really good (temporary) exit though. Talk about leaving on a cliffhanger. :cool:
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations, Emma. I hope all goes well and that you have a beautiful baby. I look forward to seeing pictures of it in a few months time.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Lovely news but I aint betting on her character being reformed when she returns!:D
  • Options
    Cloudy SnakeCloudy Snake Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    So Charity Macey would have escaped justice if the actress Emma Atkins wasn't pregnant...

Don't see why bad guys or bitches have to be brought down to justice. Life isn't that way.