EE flashback cast listing SPOILER

jaanfxjaanfx Posts: 264
Forum Member
Please don't read further as this maybe a huge hidden spoiler.

Richard Blackwood is in the cast list for the flashback episode - and also in one if the earlier episodes in the week as a character called 'Man' (which I believe is not the real name but a placeholder).

So I'm expecting that he turns up earlier in the week to confront someone, who may well be the killer if Lucy. He is then seen in the flashback episode.

My theory is that he a drug supplier to Peter Beale. I also feel that he witnessed Peter Beale murder Lucy and then helped him. He comes to the square to blackmail Peter.

That is the only reason he could be staying in the show after the reveal unless he is part of someone else's storyline. Which he is definitely not now that he is appearing in the flashback episode.

Plus he is high profile and is touted the next big villain. I have a feeling that Denise Van Outen will be playing his wife and his kids will also be introduced.

The actor playing Peter is leaving the show and I expect he will be imprisoned. His girlfriend Lauren will go live with her mother after she finds herself pregnant by him. Hence an ongoing storyline for Peter and her if the actor returns to the role.

I'm expecting a murder trial where both Richard Blackwoood's and Peter's character stand. I feel Richard will get free and live on the square. Hence a remainder of the Lucy murder and continuing story for a few years.

Comments

• gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really hope peter isnt the killer.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't care about Richard Blackwood. He has a weird face and I'm fed up of males being the villains and females being the victims this past year.
  • jaanfxjaanfx Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    I honestly don't care about Richard Blackwood. He has a weird face and I'm fed up of males being the villains and females being the victims this past year.

It's not about caring about the actor - it is about caring about the character portrayed and why is he in the flashback episode.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    jaanfx wrote: »
    It's not about caring about the actor - it is about caring about the character portrayed and why is he in the flashback episode.

Okay. I don't care about the character.

Happy?
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Okay. I don't care about the character.

Happy?

And there is no way you could be surprised once you see the episodes? Have yoy never been surprised before by an actor?
    Forum Member
    Another thing. 'Man' could be Lucy's secret boyfriend.
    Forum Member
    Bump

Why isn't anyone picking up in this most intriguing spoiler? I thought out of all the spoilers this would be the one highlighted.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    So far I can only think he witnessed something that night, but can't work out why he's only turned up now. I am intrigued though.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Bump

Why isn't anyone picking up in this most intriguing spoiler? I thought out of all the spoilers this would be the one highlighted.

Because it's something we know nothing about and can't really speculate about until next week when all is revealed. I along with many others already guessed that he could be Lucy's main drug supplier. Some say Kim's baby daddy. It's best to just wait and find out as there's not much to go on.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckons he is a pimp or a drug dealer
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'l be gutted if this character has had anything to do with Lucys death
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could turn up days before as Kim's Hubby, and Return in the live at the bedside as Kim gives birth LIVE
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Please don't read further as this maybe a huge hidden spoiler.

Richard Blackwood is in the cast list for the flashback episode - and also in one if the earlier episodes in the week as a character called 'Man' (which I believe is not the real name but a placeholder).

So I'm expecting that he turns up earlier in the week to confront someone, who may well be the killer if Lucy. He is then seen in the flashback episode.

My theory is that he a drug supplier to Peter Beale. I also feel that he witnessed Peter Beale murder Lucy and then helped him. He comes to the square to blackmail Peter.

That is the only reason he could be staying in the show after the reveal unless he is part of someone else's storyline. Which he is definitely not now that he is appearing in the flashback episode.

Plus he is high profile and is touted the next big villain. I have a feeling that Denise Van Outen will be playing his wife and his kids will also be introduced.

The actor playing Peter is leaving the show and I expect he will be imprisoned. His girlfriend Lauren will go live with her mother after she finds herself pregnant by him. Hence an ongoing storyline for Peter and her if the actor returns to the role.

I'm expecting a murder trial where both Richard Blackwoood's and Peter's character stand. I feel Richard will get free and live on the square. Hence a remainder of the Lucy murder and continuing story for a few years.
    nope.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    He could turn up days before as Kim's Hubby, and Return in the live at the bedside as Kim gives birth LIVE

Not that the cast list are set in stone but he is not credited for the live and why if he was Mr Hubbard-Fox would he be in the flashback episode?

I still stand by my theory that Richard is a re-cast Grant after Ross refused to return ;-) The clue is in the name, in his day Grant was "The Man" :D
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    i really hope peter isnt the killer.

I hope it isn't either because it would be to obvious given how jealous towards Lucy he was and the drugs. Although I have Peter down as the killer and this would pave the way for his and Laurans exit and put a axe in his plans to marry her I want to be surprised and wrong about it. I just hope whoever it is delivers. Abi or Cindy would not. Ian would be the most shocking.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    It sounds like a good idea but I really hope Peter isn't the killer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    '"Man" could have nothing to do with it at all. Maybe he is in the flashback episode as red herring? He might have 1 passing line in the episode and that's it.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope it's not Peter, I think it's Cindy but still not sure 100% I think it's at least a family member anyone else would feel a bit cheated.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope.
    Agreed
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wwinterj wrote: »
    I hope it isn't either because it would be to obvious given how jealous towards Lucy he was and the drugs. Although I have Peter down as the killer and this would pave the way for his and Laurans exit and put a axe in his plans to marry her I want to be surprised and wrong about it. I just hope whoever it is delivers. Abi or Cindy would not. Ian would be the most shocking.

whoever it is will obviously leave would adam woodyatt really leave unless he plans on leaving himself i cant see it.