Options

Next weeks "problem"

i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ohhhhh first time in BGT history...there is a problem....wonder what it is???

Comments

• Options
    Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh first time in BGT history...there is a problem....wonder what it is???

Simon Cowell will turn up, see what the others have chosen, blame them and say "We have a BIG problem, the show can't go on!"

And then of course he will fix it making him look like the savour of the show and everyone else put in there place.

Or how to be the big wig and most important part of the show by doing zero work and not actually being there! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    They can't come to a decision about a few acts, some will have to perform again I reckon.
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benny_CHt wrote: »
    Simon Cowell will turn up, see what the others have chosen, blame them and say "We have a BIG problem, the show can't go on!"

And then of course he will fix it making him look like the savour of the show and everyone else put in there place.

Or how to be the big wig and most important part of the show by doing zero work and not actually being there! :rolleyes:

Sounds spot on :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds spot on :D

Sad but true. It's not my clever thinking it's just the obvious thing they would do when the Messiah returns.
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, it will be the usual SCowell "We rejected someone who's really good" shite.

Cue emotional visit to act's home where he tells them they've made the finals after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    Nah, it will be the usual SCowell "We rejected someone who's really good" shite.

Cue emotional visit to act's home where he tells them they've made the finals after all.

Oh god no! Not the "I think we've made a dreadful mistake!" routine.

How many times can they pull that one?
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god no! Not the "I think we've made a dreadful mistake!" routine.

How many times can they pull that one?

It's already known that the Britney impersonator is through even though she got 3 nos i think it was, it will probably be this.
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They realise they have only less than 10 good acts qualify for semifinal!!

I think that could be the problem, then home visits, recall rejected acts and Simon pops-in and travel across the country to find the best talent in GB
  • Options
    spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    They can't come to a decision about a few acts, some will have to perform again I reckon.

this is what i said to the mrs last night, as soon as the problem trailer hit the screen
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think a couple of acts will have to perform again too. Which would be unusual, as that would suggest that there more than 40 good acts and they're struggling to choose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What we do know about it:

1. It was all planed months ago.
    2. It was deliberately invented to this years surprise twist to try and keep it fresh.
    3. No one this side of Jupiter is going to buy it for a second.
    4. Papers are going to give free advertising to the show just as the live shows start.
    5. People on DS will be outraged and call for someone's head
    6. They will ignore everyone, carry on regardless and pat themselves on the back for a stunt well pulled off.

(Someone cut and paste this for next year)
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

2. It was deliberately invented to this years surprise twist to try and keep it fresh.
    4. Papers are going to give free advertising to the show just as the live shows start.
    6. They will ignore everyone, carry on regardless and pat themselves on the back for a stunt well pulled off.

:D:D very good makes me laugh how the producers and cowell treat us the public as thick gets, and always try this bollox each time.
  • Options
    charmingbillycharmingbilly Posts: 1,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love this post:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing obviously Simon will be back, he won't agree with who the other judges have put through in his absence (especially the old woman dancer who kept pulling her trousers up - WHY on earth was she put through?) but then there will be too many other acts the other 3 judges won't want to cut, maybe Simon will ask them to perform again infront of him.
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:D very good makes me laugh how the producers and cowell treat us the public as thick gets, and always try this bollox each time.

Because they get off with it? While a small minority may wish to point out the bollox that they get away with, the vast majority will sit and lap it up. It seems no matter how often BGT and XF jump the shark they get away with it. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could the problem be that they genuinely haven't discovered ANYONE with any discernilble talent and its going to be a fight to the death, Battle Royale style, to determine the winner.

Personally I want that 7 year old kid from last night to get it first...:D
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member

You forgot the mass hysteria created by the internet, that will make thousands of people to phone Ofcom. Most will have no idea why they are contacting Ofcom, but never mind, it's a bandwagon and they can't be left behind. ;)
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Could the problem be that they genuinely haven't discovered ANYONE with any discernilble talent and its going to be a fight to the death, Battle Royale style, to determine the winner.

Personally I want that 7 year old kid from last night to get it first...:D

Could the problem be that the only person with any talent is the french dancer and Simon has to point out, that in the rules, written in invisible ink, it states quite clearly that you must be a resident of Britain. Fans and tabloids will hear about this and this creates a high speed bandwagon, which is travelling non stop to Ofcom. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benny_CHt made some excellent points. Just add that there are not enough major sob stories.
    The judges have put some dreadful rubbish through and ignored some of the polished acts.
    They got "yes" votes from Louis and Michael, but the street dance group of men wearing white shirts and black ties were entertaining and had worked hard to perfect their routine.
    Amanda said she has seen enough of street dance acts and voted a "no" because of that. Maybe it's time for her to get off the panel.
    I found the two little chihauhuas and deluded owner's act quite boring. They got "yes" votes just because one of the dogs refused to perform which apparently was laughable. Well I don't want to see them again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    You forgot the mass hysteria created by the internet, that will make thousands of people to phone Ofcom. Most will have no idea why they are contacting Ofcom, but never mind, it's a bandwagon and they can't be left behind. ;)

True I'll amend clause 5:

5. People on DS will be outraged and call for someone's head via Ofcom.

:D
  • Options
    cartreecartree Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nothing like any of this; I had a mate who was there, and Amanda's just announcing that all the shitters are out of order. Problem with the drains, apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cartree wrote: »
    It's nothing like any of this; I had a mate who was there, and Amanda's just announcing that all the shitters are out of order. Problem with the drains, apparently.

OMG!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

How can they possibly carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cartree wrote: »

So that's why so much crap has been seen on the stage, then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Do you think Simon will turn up at "Our Nan's" funeral to announce that one of the acts are now through? :-)
  • Options
    INSOMNIA56INSOMNIA56 Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the producers realise they've only found 7 quarter decent acts, have to scrap the semi finals, & throw ITV's schedule into chaos. Cue infinite Bond movies