Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True enough scone. There is a kind of preparedness & grieving already in place. Well,that is how I felt. And the death itself can often be a blessed release for the ailing person,so THAT colours things as well.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Thank you Betty, I lost my 27 year old daughter on Christmas Eve 11 years ago.

Time does heal but memories stay and it gets easier. However, the Andre family will be hurt, heartbroken for a long period of time. The programme will air when they feel it is right for them but my opinion of Peter is that he is a caring person about his fans and will do it earlier than later so as not to let them down,

However, after some of the comments on here, whatever he does, someone will see a reason to criticize him.

I think his show will be edited to feature Andrew but maybe not as much as planned for the families benifit.. As you said .. Grieving is a tough period and there is no right or wrong way to do it..each person deals with the death of a family member in their own way.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Thank you Betty, I lost my 27 year old daughter on Christmas Eve 11 years ago.

Time does heal but memories stay and it gets easier. However, the Andre family will be hurt, heartbroken for a long period of time. The programme will air when they feel it is right for them but my opinion of Peter is that he is a caring person about his fans and will do it earlier than later so as not to let them down,

However, after some of the comments on here, whatever he does, someone will see a reason to criticize him.

Can i just say gilliedew that i was soo sad hearing that you lost your darling daughter 11 years ago on Xmas Eve-my daughter is 28 and i just cannot imagine the pain you must of gone through at such a poyniant time of year :cry:
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I am not being rude but only middle-aged bags like him!

Maybe some slightly past middle aged bags such as me :-).
    Nice chap.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What an ageist generality and rude description regarding Peters fans.

Totally wrong, all you have to do is look at his audience when he is performing to see they are all ages.

I never liked his singing, quite cringy at times but I do think he has his priorities and heart in the right place.

Thanks Ella 7110, it is appreciated.
  • cbe21okcbe21ok Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really a fan (although he always comes across as a good egg) but just watching a little on ITV2 now, his girlfriend is jolly nice isn't she - no wonder he always looks happy,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    When I watched it last night I could not believe that his agent could not have postponed the interviews for another day - considering how Pete and the family usually stick together and all go to the hospital appointments. Nothing is more important than supporting each other. Getting that news over the phone, and then having to be on his own and trying to get to his family as quick as he could whilst so distressed - really brought back memories of when we received the news of my 20 year old nephew having cancer, and we were miles away on holiday. All you want to do is be with the family. When my nephew died, less than 3 months later, the shock and devastation is something that stays forever. Even 11 years on, there are days when you wonder how you function, but you know that there are families who have lost a baby, or child to this terrible illness, at least at 20 he had some of his life. We just try and help with Christies when we can, so that others may not have to go through the pain.
    I don't want to see another person in such pain when receiving news such as Pete did last night, and I do not see the 'entertainment value' in that? - What value was there in seeing his distress - that was not helping any other families suffing the same. They break down every day, usually in private, to be strong for the person suffering?
    I really felt for him last night, and then to see the twitter photos of his holiday with girlfriend in tow - we could not even function. Obviously, his distress was not that bad?
    Sorry but part of the series needs canning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamesJack
    ITV won't stop the show.. If they were going to ..last nights show wouldn't of been shown.it is obviously done with peters blessing
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now people can like what they like and that's cool, but why are people mentioning his successful music career?

He had ONE song, in which he only sang the chorus as I believe. He didnt even sing the whole thing, the other guy did the verse work.

But anyway, his show is amazing. I like how he gets some information, walks away a little, we see his shoulders shake a little to let us know he is crying. Then other times, he is just so happy to be a great dad to his kids, which is a really good image to have. I mean its actually the law that your a good parent, but its good he follows that law.

I know he was with Katie Price, but he found true love again, and each time she has been so good with the camera so it all worked out well for him! He is such a nice guy as well, never has anything nasty, or hurtful, or interesting to say about anything other than he loves being a good dad.

Unless he is slowly walking away from camera, and his shoulders shake a little to let us know he is crying, then he hugs his kids on camera to lets us know how good a dad he is.

BRB, a large cliffside awaits me........
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe his brother just wanted to be with his wife for the hospital appointment [maybe they thought it was a routine check up] As for going on holiday [I didn t know he had] he still has to go on with his life [after all he has young children] maybe he just wanted to get away.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    Now people can like what they like and that's cool, but why are people mentioning his successful music career?

He had ONE song, in which he only sang the chorus as I believe. He didnt even sing the whole thing, the other guy did the verse work.

But anyway, his show is amazing. I like how he gets some information, walks away a little, we see his shoulders shake a little to let us know he is crying. Then other times, he is just so happy to be a great dad to his kids, which is a really good image to have. I mean its actually the law that your a good parent, but its good he follows that law.

I know he was with Katie Price, but he found true love again, and each time she has been so good with the camera so it all worked out well for him! He is such a nice guy as well, never has anything nasty, or hurtful, or interesting to say about anything other than he loves being a good dad.

Unless he is slowly walking away from camera, and his shoulders shake a little to let us know he is crying, then he hugs his kids on camera to lets us know how good a dad he is.

"You like how he ....."
    How did YOU expect him to react ?
    Seriously. What is your rule in these circumstances. Have you cried in grief? I'm sure you have & I'm sure your shoulders shook,but I doubt you found it an occasion for sarcasm & mirth. So why would you think this a suitable subject for fun.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love it.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    "You like how he ....."
    Seriously. What is your rule in these circumstances. Have you cried in grief? I'm sure you have & I'm sure your shoulders shook,but I doubt you found it an occasion for sarcasm & mirth. So why would you think this a suitable subject for fun.

I wasnt on about him and his brother. He cries all the time in the show, all he ever seems to do is either cry about something or go on about being a great dad.

I actually never saw the episode with him getting the news about his brother. In general he is always crying, with his shaking shoulders.

I have nothing against him personally, and I dont wish any harm on the dude. I just despise him on a personal level and want someone to kick a match regulation football into his face. Over and over again. To which he will cry about, talk about being a great dad, and maybe do a little improve song about being a great dad and being happy he is a great dad.

(I never mention the brother thing because in my opinion its personal and between the family, not us)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt on about him and his brother. He cries all the time in the show, all he ever seems to do is either cry about something or go on about being a great dad.

I actually never saw the episode with him getting the news about his brother. In general he is always crying, with his shaking shoulders.

I have nothing against him personally, and I dont wish any harm on the dude. I just despise him on a personal level and want someone to kick a match regulation football into his face. Over and over again. To which he will cry about, talk about being a great dad, and maybe do a little improve song about being a great dad and being happy he is a great dad.

(I never mention the brother thing because in my opinion its personal and between the family, not us)

Me too.:o

We must be really horrible people.:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    "You like how he ....."

Maybe it doesn't count unless you are on camera, sharing that pain and grief with your fans. Because, you know, in times like that, that is what counts.

Or even afterwards, in the editing suite. When you could demand a little privacy after whoring out your kids, your random girlfriends, your family for years.

Or you could just complain that people are talking about what you let them see. What you allow to be filmed...because that makes sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would like to kick a football in somebodies face again and again? This tells a lot about you more then him and others are agreeing with violence, nice people!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    You would like to kick a football in somebodies face again and again? This tells a lot about you more then him and others are agreeing with violence, nice people!

I'd say they are joking...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the same, nice people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the same, nice people.

We are.:D

btw............posters are not the subject.
    The abomination that is Andre is.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if I don t see it with comments like that, joking or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's understandable... People just have different types of humour.. Look how Andre tries to make jokes.. Comes across as a right tosser ... Yet some find him funny
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you can just stick to discussing the abomination that is Andre and not your fellow posters you will be abiding by the t&cs.:)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can just stick to discussing the abomination that is Andre and not your fellow posters you will be abiding by the t&cs.:)

This post tells me a LOT. Thanks DiamondDoll. ;):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This post tells me a LOT. Thanks DiamondDoll. ;):)

You are very welcome.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him to be quite interesting. I mean, how can an utterly talentless, boring, crap dad earn so much money for being an utterly talentless, boring, crap dad.

And his face, you just want to push him over on an ice rink and make sure his shirt gets all wet. The kinda guy you just would love to short change, or cut up on the motorway. Everything about him is annoying.

And every god damn year its the same thing "this year has been a tough one, but through it all I think I have grown, This is me, Peter, and this is my life. In which I did nothing interesting yet continued to make a lot of money for doing nothing" Cue walking away from shot, shoulders shaking a little, a sad little sob, then images of his kids.