Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    Lolll I've heard of The Saturdays I just didn't know any of the members names ha but I do know now, thanks to you. :D

How about The Union Jacks? :D

I shall download this one too!! Sounds like a good one.
    If WWE ever do decide to go back to the attitude ways again, I reckon Ambrose can definitely be what Stone Cold was to the Attitude Era.

Holla Holla Holla.

No problemo so whos your favourite:D? Although TBH I dont really like their music Im more into Rock music.
  • Options
    Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell Raj although I guess I deserved it for mentioning Bo Dallas undefeated streak ending. Didnt know Fall Out Boy did a cover version of Thriller dont you mean Beat It?

Haha, that is what you get for mentioning Bo's streak ending. :cry:
    Where is Bo Dallas?
    Where is Eva Marie?
    Where is El Torito?
    :(
    Ah no Thriller wasn't a cover, original song from their 3rd album but yeah Beat It was. :D
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holla Holla Holla.

Her theme song was good but I preferred Maryse's. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha, that is what you get for mentioning Bo's streak ending. :cry:
    Where is Bo Dallas?
    Where is Eva Marie?
    Where is El Torito?
    :(
    Ah no Thriller wasn't a cover, original song from their 3rd album but yeah Beat It was. :D

Ah I knew I was right as someone who listens to FOB I would know about that sort of thing:D.
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Midnight.

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anvil1984 wrote: »
    I miss Teddy Long, I always knew Smackdown was worth watching where you had a Tag team tournament to go one on one with the undertake

Haha I was quoting Kelly Kelly's much loved and admired entrance theme. :p
    But agreed on Teddy, he is awesome! Best SmackDown GM ever!

Remember when poor Teddy got kidnapped by Taker. "Where to, Teddy?" :D
    Midnight.

Ooh, it's an hour long?
    They had potential to be nearly as good as 3MB.:D

Haha, maybe they'll return one day? :D
    No problemo so whos your favourite:D? Although TBH I dont really like their music Im more into Rock music.

Oooh uhmmm *googles*....I can't decide dude, all of them? :D
    Yeah I try and listen to all sorts of music but I tend to listen to Rock music the most!! Rock on!! :D
  • Options
    Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »

I totally flummoxed myself I just hear Holla Holla holla and think Teddy not Kelly. My brain needs a shake
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    go one on one with the undertake

Poor Gregory Helms. :(:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not a fan of both themes but it does suit their characters. :)
    Ah I knew I was right as someone who listens to FOB I would know about that sort of thing:D.

Woooo! A fellow Fall Out Boy fan, awesome!!! :D
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    Thanks. :)

Every time I see you post, it reminds me of when I first joined this thread in 2009 aha. Even though my memory sucks, yourself and AJ Wheels are posters I remember from back then :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Remember when poor Teddy got kidnapped by Taker. "Where to, Teddy?" :D

Ooh, it's an hour long?

Haha, maybe they'll return one day? :D

Oooh uhmmm *googles*....I can't decide dude, all of them? :D
    Yeah I try and listen to all sorts of music but I tend to listen to Rock music the most!! Rock on!! :D

Good answer I would have said the same in all honesty:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Remember when poor Teddy got kidnapped by Taker. "Where to, Teddy?" :DD

It was OK but I preferred "Where to Stephanie?" from Backlash 1999 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpBqMlBu99Q
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good answer I would have said the same in all honesty:D.

Lol! I thought so, I'm going to tell Paige muhaha. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was OK but I preferred "Where to Stephanie?" from Backlash 1999 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpBqMlBu99Q

Haha! Never gets old. :D
    As a kid, Ministry Taker kinda creeped me out a little :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of both themes but it does suit their characters. :)

Woooo! A fellow Fall Out Boy fan, awesome!!! :D

Every time I see you post, it reminds me of when I first joined this thread in 2009 aha. Even though my memory sucks, yourself and AJ Wheels are posters I remember from back then :D

I miss Nic_01 but that's because most PPVs we d both have wine flowing. A tradition I carry on to this moment.
    I'm old so anything From mid 90s I can sing to in the shower keeps me happy or Ellie Goulding she can sing to me in the shower too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol! I thought so, I'm going to tell Paige muhaha. :D

If you do then I will make sure that there will be posters around the world of R Truth conquring Bo Dallas undefeated streak I have the power to do that like John Cena has the power to bring back The Authority but unlike Cena Im not afraid to abuse my powers:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Nic_01 but that's because most PPVs we d both have wine flowing. A tradition I carry on to this moment.
    I'm old so anything From mid 90s I can sing to in the shower keeps me happy or Ellie Goulding she can sing to me in the shower too

Ooh yeaaa, I think I remember Nic_01, I think that poster was a huge HBK fan right? Or maybe that was another poster lol.

Oh dude, what ever happened to that poster who was pretty controversial on here, IIRC the posters username was "I Am Human".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh yeaaa, I think I remember Nic_01, I think that poster was a huge HBK fan right? Or maybe that was another poster lol.

Oh dude, what ever happened to that poster who was pretty controversial on here, IIRC the posters username was "I Am Human".

Theres been a few controversial users on this thread over the years who could ever forget self obsessed Kelly Kelly fan BeautifulSexy1:D.
  • Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah who could ever forget Kelly Kelly I remember the days when this thread went ballistic whenever she appeared on screen:D.

Wasn't there some crazed superfan of hers on here too IIRC? EDIT: Answer Posted above.

I remember there being some truly awful segment in 2011 with Kelly Kelly after she'd lost the Divas title or something where she just kept screaming and yelling and throwing another Divas into the announce team. It was a pretty odd watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you do then I will make sure that there will be posters around the world of R Truth conquring Bo Dallas undefeated streak I have the power to do that like John Cena has the power to bring back The Authority but unlike Cena Im not afraid to abuse my powers:D.

Damn it, how dare you dude! :o:cry:
    I should've expected this though...your username is Sinister :D
    One day you'll BOlieve though and soon you'll be posting about how much you love Bo Dallas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Damn it, how dare you dude! :o:cry:
    I should've expected this though...your username is Sinister :D
    One day you'll BOlieve though and soon you'll be posting about how much you love Bo Dallas.

Bo who? Yeah like HeeMan I have the poooooowwwwwwwer:D.
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, that was a simpler time. WWE's improved since then. Slowly. :)
    It certainly takes a lot to get through WWE.

She was a huge Cena fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres been a few controversial users on this thread over the years who could ever forget self obsessed Kelly Kelly fan BeautifulSexy1:D.

There have been some great random posters throughout the threads. The problem is people come in and expect this to be a serious thread with no mentions of cricket or Mortal Kombat. Idiots
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I probably wasn't around when this poster was around because I do not remember lol. :D
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Wasn't there some crazed superfan of hers on here too IIRC? EDIT: Answer Posted above.

I remember there being some truly awful segment in 2011 with Kelly Kelly after she'd lost the Divas title or something where she just kept screaming and yelling and throwing another Divas into the announce team. It was a pretty odd watch.

Holla Holla Hollaaaa! I actually didn't mind Kelly Kelly, but tbh I've had a bizarre list of favourites over the years. I'm a huge mark for Bryan and I'm a fan of Punk but I also enjoy the RKO/Cena rivalry :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »

I remember some fans being disappointed at Elimination Chamber 2011 because they we're expecting Edge to be reinstated by Teddy Long but it was Kelly Kelly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikbobQywS7k

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't remember but there was another Kelly Kelly fan on another forum who was really obnoxious. >:(
This discussion has been closed.