Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    Hahaha.

Good luck, hang in there!

It was just ridiculous. Couldn't believe what I was watching. What were they thinking?

Exactly. Why didn't Ambrose think to you know unplug the TV? Especially since he'd done the same with the ringside monitors.

I'm normally one of the biggest defenders of WWE but even I can't justify that horror show of a PPV last night.
    The thing is I don't think the problem is the superstars - it's the shitty booking.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Watch out Steve she might end up saying "it's her house". :D

I'm sure she'll let me stay.:D
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Exactly. Why didn't Ambrose think to you know unplug the TV? Especially since he'd done the same with the ringside monitors.

I'm normally one of the biggest defenders of WWE but even I can't justify that horror show of a PPV last night.
    The thing is I don't think the problem is the superstars - it's the shitty booking.

It's just the silliest thing. Common sense is needed. Come on WWE, don't insult Dean like this!

I agree. I try to look on the bright side, but that was just ridiculous. The talent's there, but the booking is a disgrace. You would've thought it'd be the other way around, NXT being horrible and WWE this amazing showcase. But no. WWE messed it up. Again.
  • Options
    ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just the silliest thing. Common sense is needed. Come on WWE, don't insult Dean like this!

I agree. I try to look on the bright side, but that was just ridiculous. The talent's there, but the booking is a disgrace. You would've thought it'd be the other way around, NXT being horrible and WWE this amazing showcase. But no. WWE messed it up. Again.

Maybe they've been watching WCW 2000 on the Network and thought "we can do worse than this".

Expect on a pole matches and Seth Green as WWE Champion soon.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

Paige is here to stay as well. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZx8jUCcMA&t=1m50s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ideal way for Cena to beat Rollins would have been Randy Orton coming in from the crowd, giving him an RKO with Cena then hitting him with an AA for the win.

The fact that Rollins couldn't win with 4 on 1 odds at one point made him look really weak.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member

I preety much doubt it chances are she will make you homeless on your birthday:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel sorry for Ambrose and Rollins after last night.

I'm very pleased for Ziggler that he's finally getting momentum again but after last night I'm not going to give WWE the benefit of the doubt that they won't muck it up with him again.

And can anyone, anyone explain Big Show's interference in the Rollins/Cena match last night? I know it's Big Show so logic doesn't apply but still so random. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    Dontcha want to list the positives ? C'mon lets be optimistic!..

Matches have been good but the overall presentation and development of talent has been lacking. They could have made 6-8 aces this year (Bryan, Cesaro, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, Ziggler and Rusev) to feed to and feud with the NXT Leaders Of The New School in the forms of Neville, Itami, Balor, Zayn, Steen and also guys like Tyler Breeze next year. If they brought back the draft as a concept for NXT after Mania where each "graduate" of the last two year gets brought up/called out by a main roster talent that might help. There needs to be more turnover of talent and investment in new guys on a regular annual basis, not constantly feeding them to guys with 10 years or tenure and cutting them off at the knees.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I preety much doubt it chances are she will make you homeless on your birthday:D.

Especially since my birthday is Christmas Day.:D

She can stay as long as she wants.:D
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they've been watching WCW 2000 on the Network and thought "we can do worse than this".

I've got a feeling it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Hope I'm wrong!
    The ideal way for Cena to beat Rollins would have been Randy Orton coming in from the crowd, giving him an RKO with Cena then hitting him with an AA for the win.

The fact that Rollins couldn't win with 4 on 1 odds at one point made him look really weak.
    My friend and I were wondering the same thing. Does it really take 6 people to put Cena through a table?

If they protected the other guys half as much as they protect Cena, then almost everyone will look like a threat.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You know what I was thinking exactly the same thing apart from Seth Green as WWE Champion although it wouldnt surprise me if they made Snooki Divas champion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmm my future wife looks stunning as always dont worry my love I will still scream for you;-):D.

Hopefully Noelle ;-) looks stunning again on Raw tonight.

Reading the NXT taping results:
    I've got to wait till New Year's Day to see Alexa ;) again on NXT. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

An even better way would've been for Orton to RKO Rollins through the table - Cena wins then but then Heyman can taunt him saying he wouldn't have won without Orton getting involved and you could have Rollins having a legitimate gripe with Orton.

I don't think they could've made Rollins look any weaker if they tried. And I've given up hope of him cashing in MITB successfully at this point (can you see them having him beat Cena or Reigns whatever odds there are after last night) - and even if he does it'll probably be a 2-month reign where he looks incredibly weak just so 'golden boy'Reigns can look strong.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Jesus is that you? I must say Im a huge fan of yours and I loved how you died for our sins and that time when you fought Satan on an episode of South Park:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you don't end up betraying her like her last two friends (AJ Lee and Alicia) did then she'll probably let you stay. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they could've made Rollins look any weaker if they tried. And I've given up hope of him cashing in MITB successfully at this point (can you see them having him beat Cena or Reigns whatever odds there are after last night) - and even if he does it'll probably be a 2-month reign where he looks incredibly weak just so 'golden boy'Reigns can look strong.

Most likely, Rollins cashes in on Reigns at Payback in June and loses it back to Reigns in a rematch at Summerslam.
    Jesus is that you? I must say Im a huge fan of yours and I loved how you died for our sins and that time when you fought Satan on an episode of South Park:D.

Don't forget being one part of the legendary Los Boricuas.:D
    If you don't end up betraying her like her last two friends (AJ Lee and Alicia) did then she'll probably let you stay. :D

I would never betray her.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though on the positive side, thought Harper and Ziggler delivered a genuinely great encounter last night and that did feel like the 'main-event'. The crowd were invested throughout, great fun to watch and both men delivered big-time.

And whisper it but the commentary was actually really good too. It's a shame the rest of the show was so poor but credit to Harper and Ziggler for at least delivering something to remember fondly from the PPV.

Ziggler is building up quite the ladder match record though at this point. He's won quite a few at this point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't you hang out with Carlito and have a match with Cena at Armageddon 2004 as well. :confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Most likely, Rollins cashes in on Reigns at Payback in June and loses it back to Reigns in a rematch at Summerslam.

Also didnt you once beat up John Cena in a nightclub 10 years ago when you were Carlitos bodyguard:D?
  • Options
    Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jrmich9 wrote: »
    Maybe if he gets lumbered with Triple H at Mania, the feud can be over HHH burying every single ex-WCW main eventer that ever came over to WWE.

Booker T, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner et al all had to do the J.O.B. to Trips so he could look strongest #BestForBusiness

Oh no dude, I hope not. :(

I've been wanting Sting to come to WWE for a long time now and I marked out when he debuted. I just have no interest in seeing HHH wrestle Sting, I really hope Sting wrestles Taker instead. I still think Sting should've debuted while Taker was in the ring cutting a promo. Goosebumps!!
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    Ooooooo just returned from coombes house and still a little merry (not as blaized as raj though!) :D cheers for the hospitality montague!

How many vino you got left for raw?

Lol Haha!! I had wayyyyy too much tea :D
    Well I promised myself I wouldnt be ranting on here but after watching last nights TLC WWE have given me a reason to rant so apologies if I offend anyone on here. The Ambrose/Wyatt TLC match was brilliant I was so glad to see both those guys in the main event and they both performed brilliantly especially Ambrose but in typical WWE fashion they ruined it by having one of the most stupid endings to a match that I have ever seen Ambrose blinded by a bloody TV seriously WWE WTF are you playing at why make Ambrose look like a right idiot? Also Stairs match and Chairs match both went on too long for my liking both matches bored me to tears and why in gods name did Big Show had to beat Erick Rowan and why does JBL keep calling Rowan big red is it cause he has a ginger beard? Speaking of stupid nicknames why is Sting nicknamed the Vigilante? I dont ever remember Sting being nicknamed the Vigilante in WCW and also wheres Sting was his WWE debut at SS an illusion or something? Also Cena did a good job making Seth look like a right moron Seth didnt need any help from J and J in any other match but when his facing the ultimate career killer that is John Cena in a Tables match Seth needs help from J and J security throughout the match Seth is supposed to be the current MITB holder the guy who could be WWEWHC and you book him like a chump? I thought Ziggler/Harper Ladder match stole the show but come on what was the point in giving Harper a 1 month IC title reign? Ziggler dosent need the title imo his too good for that title Harper should have won that match. Also I really couldnt give a toss about the Tag Team, Divas, and US title matches fed up of AJ and the Bellas hogging the Divas division, fed up of Rusev feuding with the USA please just give a rest, and am I the only one on here that dosent find this Damien Mizdow gimmick that funny? NXT Takeover R Evolution was miles better than that tripe and WWE really need to get their heads out of their arses when the road to Wrestlemania comes around by elevating their up and coming talents like Seth Rollins instead of relying on their golden goose John Cena he aint gonna be around forever. Just to add that all this is the opinion of Sinister2010 and not of DS and if anyone managed to have the time to read this comment then thank you I really appreciate that but Im sure you have better things to do then read me bitchin and moanin about TLC:).

"I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest." :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Somehow I dont believe you wouldnt surprise me if you were more like Judas than Jesus:D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An even better way would've been for Orton to RKO Rollins through the table - Cena wins then but then Heyman can taunt him saying he wouldn't have won without Orton getting involved and you could have Rollins having a legitimate gripe with Orton.

Rollins and Ambrose were hot as could be after their RAW main event and Ambrose's surprise return. What has became of them in the last couple of months is sad. Rollins needs a magic lantern to beat a guy he'd already beaten and then magic lantern man needs an exploding TV to beat the same guy. What's Ambrose going to lose to next, Titus O'Neill and a Sony Bravia TV? Maybe Emma will smash her iPad over his head?

It is sad because I literally just wait for Cena to kill people's heat now. Happened with Cesaro, then Wyatt, then Wyatt again after Jericho tried to make him look good, now Rollins... Rusev seems like the next likely casualty at this rate. It's like everyone must be sacrificed at the temple of Cena.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Lords of Pain:
    - WWE's merchandise department has been told that there will be no new Brock Lesnar merchandise coming out after the brand new one that is out now. They were also told that if any merchandise was earmarked for Lesnar, to produce it for Sheamus now. This is an indication that a push is planned for Sheamus while they're expecting Lesnar to leave.

There's apparently a feeling within WWE that Lesnar is leaving after WrestleMania 31 and that he will probably do MMA one more time in his career. A three-way bidding war for Lesnar between WWE, UFC and Bellator is expected.

Source: F4Wonline.com
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_Update_on_Brock_Lesnar_s_WWE_Future_Injured_WWE_Superstar_Getting_Pushed.html#DPsw1j7Y2WJPeEKQ.99

:)

• Options
    Forum Member
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    Oh no dude, I hope not. :(

I've been wanting Sting to come to WWE for a long time now and I marked out when he debuted. I just have no interest in seeing HHH wrestle Sting, I really hope Sting wrestles Taker instead. I still think Sting should've debuted while Taker was in the ring cutting a promo. Goosebumps!!

Lol Haha!! I had wayyyyy too much tea :D

"I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest." :D

Aw man watching that has made me miss CM Punk:(.
This discussion has been closed.