People need to back off Justin Bieber!

12346»

Comments

• annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    So Justin has responded to his 'Haterz" and the blind (take that Lilo:D)

"I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud. If Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege is to to believe. I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far.. I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart.

Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan. Look at her 2012 tax statements."
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/14/justin-bieber-whining-again-shades-lindsay-lohan-while-doing-so

Bigging himself up so much isn't helping his image IMHO, but well, he said his piece I guess...
    I don't know if that will help him in the public eye, kind of doubt it.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    So Justin has responded to his 'Haterz" and the blind (take that Lilo:D)

"I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud. If Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege is to to believe. I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far.. I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart.

Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan. Look at her 2012 tax statements."
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/14/justin-bieber-whining-again-shades-lindsay-lohan-while-doing-so

Wow, I really didn't care before, but after reading this, what a conceited ****-wad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    /bieber makes another retarded statement on twitter / instagram / whatever

/his PR people clearly shit themselves

/tell him to apologise and enter damage limitation mode

I like how everytime he posts something that shows a bit of personality and how much of a snidy little shit he is (eg typical 19 year old) he immediately retracts or apologises for it, pretty much without fail. :D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    Am I the only one wondering what he would go to rehab for?
    I mean: is he supposed to have taken drugs (more than pot I mean), or is he drinking too much?
    You don't send someone to rehab over needing some time to get some therapy and get your priority straight, right? Well, that's what I thought anyway...

Maybe anger issues
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I really didn't care before, but after reading this, what a conceited ****-wad.

My thoughts exactly. But then didn't most of us think we knew it all at his age. Difference is, our inflated egos were seen by just our family our friends, his travelled just a wee bit further!!