The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's word he may get a Oscar nom for the Joker role. Can't wait to see the film, even if it will all seem a bit sad now he's gone :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Gabriella wrote: »
    There's word he may get a Oscar nom for the Joker role. Can't wait to see the film, even if it will all seem a bit sad now he's gone :cry:
    Yes, It's been mentioned ever since they finished filming. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabriella wrote: »

Let's hope so :) - I still think he deserved one for Brokeback, but I won't climb on that soapbox again!:D

Rachel, thanks for that - how sad:( I bet it will be a lovely video.

FFF - sorry mate, hope the feeling's come back!:D
    Forum Member
    I may never be the same again SGF!!!:D
    according to my local rag, the the early showings of TDK at Bradford IMAX have totally sold out, so glad i booked my tickets over a week ago:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heehee! I saw something about the London ones being sold out? I will have to go see it with the ragbags then! never mind!
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, hello. I've never posted in here before but thought it was about time I popped in... Some of you may know me from the DK thread. Oh, I'm sounding like Troy McClure, lol.

I haven't seen a lot of Heath's work but I'm trying to change that. I recorded 10 Things I Hate About You the other night. Might watch it later. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Hello, hello. I've never posted in here before but thought it was about time I popped in... Some of you may know me from the DK thread. Oh, I'm sounding like Troy McClure, lol.

I haven't seen a lot of Heath's work but I'm trying to change that. I recorded 10 Things I Hate About You the other night. Might watch it later. :)

PMSL Steve!:D:D Welcome.

10 things is my personal fave (many excellent quotes...):cool:
    Forum Member

Hey hun, you are welcome here anytime. Ten things is one of my all time fave films, most of us on here know it word for word....* fff wonders if that is a good thing?!*
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel.B wrote: »
    Just came across this.

Sounds like a beautiful idea.

It really does :(:cry:

Thanks for posting
    Let's hope so :) - I still think he deserved one for Brokeback, but I won't climb on that soapbox again!:D

I completely agree with you as did Jake, Michelle, Anne & the film

((Is dragged off soapbox before I really start on that) :mad::D

Hello, welcome
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    I completely agree with you as did Jake, Michelle, Anne & the film

((Is dragged off soapbox before I really start on that) :mad::D

Heehee! Should've got the toad to sort them out Hay!:D
    Forum Member
    Evening....two weeks today and I'm off to the IMAX.....yippee:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh bugger off you!!:p:p:D
    Forum Member
    Oh bugger off you!!:p:p:D
    hee hee, and there is ment to be a trailer for the new Harry potter film only at IMAX too....how much to you hate me right now????:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heehee! Should've got the toad to sort them out Hay!:D

Should have..I think it will always be regarded as one of the biggest mistakes in Oscar history. :mad:

Evening....two weeks today and I'm off to the IMAX.....yippee:D

Goody for you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hee hee, and there is ment to be a trailer for the new Harry potter film only at IMAX too....how much to you hate me right now????:p

Dunno what you're blowing raspberries at me for, I'm folding myself into your enormous popcorn bucket so I'm coming with you!!:D

Hiya Hay!! How's toady?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno what you're blowing raspberries at me for, I'm folding myself into your enormous popcorn bucket so I'm coming with you!!:D

Hiya Hay!! How's toady?

Toady's having a good long rest ready for next week :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    Toady's having a good long rest ready for next week :p

Glad to hear it! Hope he's on top form (& we're not all knackered a la previous weeks:o)!!
    Forum Member
    Glad to hear it! Hope he's on top form (& we're not all knackered a la previous weeks:o)!!
    I can't guarantee that i'm afaraid, I may be better the following week when I am off work.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't guarantee that i'm afaraid, I may be better the following week when I am off work.:(

Neither can I - & I won't be off work, but never mind! We can persevere!:)
    Forum Member
    Neither can I - & I won't be off work, but never mind! We can persevere!:)
    Yeah, that and we can keep trying :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that and we can keep trying :D

PMSL you loon!:D:D
    Forum Member
    PMSL you loon!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No worries, takes one to know one! Have we worked out how we're gonna smuggle me in about your person when you go to see DK at the Imax?:)
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PMSL!!! You loon!:D Great idea tho!!