The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    No worries, takes one to know one! Have we worked out how we're gonna smuggle me in about your person when you go to see DK at the Imax?:)
    let me try again.........
    You could change your name, then i could paint myself green, when the ticket bloke asks me what's going on I can say.........."I'm a tortoise......and this is michelle.....":o
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That box was massive, wasn't it? Wonder what happened there - did you break Digital Spy?
    Forum Member
    PMSL!!! You loon!:D Great idea tho!!
    crap, i tried to change it....you were too quick, Haven't you got work to be doing or something?:rolleyes:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crap, i tried to change it....you were too quick, Haven't you got work to be doing or something?:rolleyes:;)

Doneded it!! :D So you did break DS then:D
    Forum Member
    That box was massive, wasn't it? Wonder what happened there - did you break Digital Spy?
    ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH, stop beating me to it woman!!!!:rolleyes::D had to change it, the box was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH, stop beating me to it woman!!!!:rolleyes::D had to change it, the box was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it! Thought my pooter was going wrong!! Heehee! Really weird tho - never seen that before, must've been a blip on here. Trust you to find it!:p:D
    Forum Member
    I saw it! Thought my pooter was going wrong!! Heehee! Really weird tho - never seen that before, must've been a blip on here. Trust you to find it!:p:D
    thats cos I'm speshyal:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats cos I'm speshyal:D

Heehee! I know hun! :D:D:cool:
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Word of warning; HMV have started selling Batman posters & there's 3 of Heath in his Joker gear (& only one of Batman - slightly odd but then The Joker is the focus of the story)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    Word of warning; HMV have started selling Batman posters & there's 3 of Heath in his Joker gear (& only one of Batman - slightly odd but then The Joker is the focus of the story)

Ohhh bet that's weird:( Wonder if they'll go with my kitchen?? Wonder if OH will mind:o

Of course there's more Jokers - he'll be the first baddie I've ever rooted for (since Alan Rickman's sherriff of Nottingham in Prince of Thieves):cool:.

Making of Dark Knight next sat 12.30 on mtv if anyone missed this weekend's program (like I did:o).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was very weird, to turn around & have him staring right back :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it was! Are they big posters?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet it was! Are they big posters?

I suppose their the standard size of posters you get in these shops..

One is a close up colour shot of Heath in Joker guise with "Why so serious" across the bottom

Another is rows of cards with various Joker related things on and then Heath is in the middle among them all

The third, is like the Gotham city buildings, with a head shot of Christian Bale, in the bottom right corner, and Heath's head shot in the sky
    Forum Member
    Ohhh bet that's weird:( Wonder if they'll go with my kitchen?? Wonder if OH will mind:o

Of course there's more Jokers - he'll be the first baddie I've ever rooted for (since Alan Rickman's sherriff of Nottingham in Prince of Thieves):cool:.

Making of Dark Knight next sat 12.30 on mtv if anyone missed this weekend's program (like I did:o).
    I missed it too, really really must start buying a TV mag soon...:o
    hayleyg wrote: »
    I suppose their the standard size of posters you get in these shops..

One is a close up colour shot of Heath in Joker guise with "Why so serious" across the bottom

Another is rows of cards with various Joker related things on and then Heath is in the middle among them all

The third, is like the Gotham city buildings, with a head shot of Christian Bale, in the bottom right corner, and Heath's head shot in the sky
    I think i will have to purchase a "why so serious?" one, i like that, even if it does scare small children to death.......;)
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean Hay. Saw some in Forbidden Planet a while back and they stopped me in my tracks, made me well up too. ADK was on the side of a bus today too, that stopped me aswell. At this rate I'll not be going anywhere very fast. :p

Some posters here... I think these are pretty much what I saw in Forbidden Planet.

http://www.allposters.co.uk/gallery.asp?startat=%2Fgallery.asp&CID=77300574EC1E4EF2B24790383E2D99A8&txtSearch=dark+knight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it too, really really must start buying a TV mag soon...:o
    I think i will have to purchase a "why so serious?" one, i like that, even if it does scare small children to death.......;)

A small child in the shop certainly seemed a little freaked up by it

Rose - glad I'm not the only one

It the top three of them and then the middle one of the second row that HMV have
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see why too. My son is 8, whether its Heath or not, the joker freaks him out. He is pretty damn scary.
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    I can see why too. My son is 8, whether its Heath or not, the joker freaks him out. He is pretty damn scary.
    I have a picture Of Heath as the joker as my Picture on MSN, i had to remove it once when a friend said it was freaky.
    Forum Member
    I was never a fan of Michael Caine.....but I think I may have changed my mind after this........

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a110665/caine-backs-calls-for-ledger-oscar.html

And the picture of Heath, well.....*plop*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was never a fan of Micheal Caine.....but I think I may have changed my mind after this........

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a110665/caine-backs-calls-for-ledger-oscar.html

Well hellooooooo Heathy!! Budge over FFF! *PLOP!*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was never a fan of Michael Caine.....but I think I may have changed my mind after this........

That one of my favourite pics of Heath as well :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mornin' ladies (& any chaps who are reading oops!:o). Are we aiming to have lots of energy on Wednesday? (may need it to keep up with Hay & the toad!):D
    Forum Member
    Mornin' ladies (& any chaps who are reading oops!:o). Are we aiming to have lots of energy on Wednesday? (may need it to keep up with Hay & the toad!):D
    I'm full of cold, just come in from work and i'm off to bed in a second. I'll see how i go re Wednesday night. hope you are all well xx FFF:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww! {{{FFF}}} hope you feel better soon hunxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The TDK premiere was last night, so clips of the film & people talking about the film & Heath are all over the news this morning :(