Davina on Radio 1 at 7.30ish

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
Forum Member
Hi
Lets hope she will give some details!!

Chris has already said he will ask if the HMs will have VTs and they were in the House yesterday and there is a video on the BBC R1 website (can't see the chair though as it is covered!)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    She just tweeted she feels a bit emotional.....

Shes playing "Where Am I" with the rest of them
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so glad they're keeping the chair secret this year. Posting pics of it in the days leading up to BB9 and BB10 wasn't right I didn't think.
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    I'm so glad they're keeping the chair secret this year. Posting pics of it in the days leading up to BB9 and BB10 wasn't right I didn't think.

Completely agree. Thats why I am not sure whether to watch BBLB, will they reveal everything?? :confused:
    Forum Member
    She doesn't think they will have BB on another channel. It wont be as good she reckons.
    Forum Member
    11 weeks long just! Winner revealed given money then stays in for TWO MORE WEEKS
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that's a good decision. 11 weeks is just right for a regular season. It means they will only probably put in 1 or 2 newcomers partway through but also allows them to keep their sponsors happy that they are getting 13 weeks rather than a shorter time.

It'll also be nice to see the 'comeback' contestants. I wonder if the winner gets to leave at all or will just stay in there?
    Forum Member
    Awwww she almost cried speaking about who she'll miss - didn't mention George lmao
    Forum Member
    She will be doing a tour of the house, good!
    Forum Member
    Davina hasn't seen the Diary Room Chair yet!! Almost screamed at Chris when she thought he was going to show it to her lol
  • piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh she just said after 12 weeks winner wins then old housemates are going in for last week
    Forum Member
    She only stays in touch with Rodrigo from last year and Anna BB1!

Roddy?!
    Forum Member
    Chris is giving out to her for being dirrrty on BBBM