Options

Cheryl Cole and MC Harvey Twitter fight over "relationship"!!!

Comments

• Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Telling lies about her character for a start. It could effect her sponsorship deals.

Does she not have a management team who know the rule book? she has a shoe range coming out which could be damaged if people start to view her as a dirty slag...

just sayin.

The story isn't at all defamatory though.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This forum has the worst mods i have ever come across. On a well run forum a mod would ask for the members to stay on topic. Maybe DS should take a look at the ATRL & Pulse forums to see how to moderate a forum properly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ATRL is the worst forum I've ever come across and full of spoilt, uneducated brats. Digital Spy is fine except for the X factor forums.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luvandlife wrote: »
    After he tweeted about revealing emails, she didn't say anything else. I believe him anyways. I don't buy her good girl act. Never have. So no Cheryl didn't "own" him, she really got "owned." :D:D

Yes she did say something else. Nicola Tweeted that someone had been having him on and then Tweeted about Cheryl not doing e-mails but doing phone sex. Cheryl retweeted both those Tweets and laughed at them. She doesn't seem particularly worried about any of it. If you had been sending e-mails to someone who sold their story to a magazine, would you call them out on a public forum like Twitter and call them a liar? Knowing they may have evidence against you? The story wasn't really that major, he didn't say he slept with her so why take the risk to deny something so small if the other person involved had correspondence from you that could make you look much worse? You'll see that he didn't provide any e-mails either last night or to the Sunday newspaper that had asked him for evidence that he had a relationship with her. Why? Because he has none.
  • Options
    jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Yes she did say something else. Nicola Tweeted that someone had been having him on and then Tweeted about Cheryl not doing e-mails but doing phone sex. Cheryl retweeted both those Tweets and laughed at them. She doesn't seem particularly worried about any of it. If you had been sending e-mails to someone who sold their story to a magazine, would you call them out on a public forum like Twitter and call them a liar? Knowing they may have evidence against you? The story wasn't really that major, he didn't say he slept with her so why take the risk to deny something so small if the other person involved had correspondence from you that could make you look much worse? You'll see that he didn't provide any e-mails either last night or to the Sunday newspaper that had asked him for evidence that he had a relationship with her. Why? Because he has none.

I also can't get past the arrogance of this guy.

''I'd rather go broke and work in saisburys than talk about your personal ****"
    Basically he knocks people that work in Sainsburys? What's wrong with working in Sainsburys?

This guy is utter trash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are a few possibilities here. His tweet seems very strange, coming out of the blue like that. Maybe

a) he is simply using her to get attention before his next single is released and she doesn't want to be associated with him

b) they are both in on it and are happy to play off each other to get some attention

c) they really are in a relationship which they have kept private until they had an almighty row and Harvey decided to take it to twitter to be a ****

I think your answer is A. He tried to sell this story to one of the Sunday papers a few months ago but couldn't provide any evidence whatsoever so they refused to print it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    I think your answer is A. He tried to sell this story to one of the Sunday papers a few months ago but couldn't provide any evidence whatsoever so they refused to print it.

lmao how low.

Using Cheryl Cole to get money/fame. Alesha should be glad she is shot of him!:D
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    Oh what a prick,as if Cheryl would go out with someone like him :mad: Chezza just owned him though with the tweets :D

Nicola's a ledgend,I was pmsl at her tweet...seems Cheryl found it funny too if you look at her twitter! :)

MC Harvey better watch out,the soldiers are gonna send him shit loads of tweets now :D Seriously,what is wrong with him?!

You have a very short memory. You have heard of Ashley Cole haven't you? You know the man's name she kept despite him cheating on her numerous times?

Oh and I'm sure Harvey is really terrified of jumped up 12 year old little Cheryl fans on Twitter. Shaking in his boots, I'm sure of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    You have a very short memory. You have heard of Ashley Cole haven't you? You know the man's name she kept despite him cheating on her numerous times?

Oh and I'm sure Harvey is really terrified of jumped up 12 year old little Cheryl fans on Twitter. Shaking in his boots, I'm sure of it.

No offence but just because she went with Ashey Cole, doesnt mean that she went with Harvey.

Harvey comes across as very desperate imo,
  • Options
    Hungry Hippo!Hungry Hippo! Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always thought there was alot more to Cheryl and Ashley's marriage than we ever found out about. Ashley's one night stands and constant affairs almost felt like a staged distraction. Even more so when you think of the rumours which have always followed him.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but why use Cheryl of all people? Last I heard of harvey and cheryl in the same sentence, harvey got banned by ashley from the wedding for insulting cheryl's singing.

Not saying Harvey is telling the truth but this also seems too random
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but why use Cheryl of all people? Last I heard of harvey and cheryl in the same sentence, harvey got banned by ashley from the wedding for insulting cheryl's singing.

Because Cheryl is the only 'high profile' person that he could use.

He could hardly have thrown Alesha when they ended years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Telling lies about her character for a start. It could effect her sponsorship deals.

Does she not have a management team who know the rule book? she has a shoe range coming out which could be damaged if people start to view her as a dirty slag...

just sayin.

How do you view someone as a dirty slag when he didn't say he slept with her? He couldn't be done for slander for his interview because he said nothing bad about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's still continually in the newspapers for things as irrelevant as what she Tweets. There are still a bunch of made up stories running just so that they can use her name. If you want a bit of publicity for a single which is in all likelyhood going to do quite badly, you pick the persons name the tabloids most want to write about. Right now, there is nobody else in the country that he would get more exposure from linking himself to than Cheryl. Except possibly Ashley Cole :p
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    This forum has the worst mods i have ever come across. On a well run forum a mod would ask for the members to stay on topic. Maybe DS should take a look at the ATRL & Pulse forums to see how to moderate a forum properly.
    Maybe they should but you on a ban for going off topic and promoting other forums? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't dislike cheryl. I'm indifferent to her. I just don't think she's talented or that she's some superhuman that won't lie. Its just as miuch in her interest to lie just as it is for him.

Eitherway, it doesn't matter. they are both grown people
    If you were indifferent to her, you wouldn't post so much about her. I'm indifferent to Amy Childs and the TOWIE lot in general. I can't rememer the last time I made a post or reference to them. That's being indifferent to someone.
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her performances are subpar, so many female singers have come and gone, some people arent meant for successful solo careers on a global stage

We have our fair share of domestic stars, who have come and gone, some who had their 10 seconds such as Craig David ( who achieved more recognition and fame in his short career than Chelry will ever do). Cherly is like the less successful female version of Robbie Williams.

It's really difficult for a female hitting 30 to compete with the younger more hungry fresher girls who come in to the industry. The only recent singer i can think of who started her music a career as late as 28 is JLO, but she already had a successful hollywood career and was in a famous relationship with Pdiddy, who at the time was very famous himself.

Cherly will remain a domestic star and thats where the buck stops.

THIS!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I wish Harv would show the e-mails. What's he got to hide if he's telling the truth? Some more twitter talk about Cheryl "loving black pipe" etc; from Harvey's fans.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    No offence but just because she went with Ashey Cole, doesnt mean that she went with Harvey.

Harvey comes across as very desperate imo,

I was responding to that Cheryl Cole fan's ludicrous comment "As if Cheryl would ever go out with someone like him" - I'm just pointing out that she has done!

Harvey does indeed come across as very desperate. He and Cheryl would suit each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was responding to that Cheryl Cole fan's ludicrous comment "As if Cheryl would ever go out with someone like him" - I'm just pointing out that she has done!

Harvey does indeed come across as very desperate. He and Cheryl would suit each other.

How is Cheryl desperate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cm1992 wrote: »
    Oh I wish Harv would show the e-mails. What's he got to hide if he's telling the truth? Some more twitter talk about Cheryl "loving black pipe" etc; from Harvey's fans.

He'd find it hard to show something he doesn't possess
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Harvey is WAY worse than Ashley though. Ashley cheated, took the shame and got on with his life. Harvey cheated, rubbed Alesha's face in it and sold stories whenever he could. He would still be selling stories now if people would listen. They're bored of that story now so he's trying to make something up to get attention. If there was any truth to his lies, he would've been running straight to the media with his proof and they would've bit his hands off to get it. He has no proof because there was no relationship and the next best thing he can do is make up some vauge shite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey is WAY worse than Ashley though. Ashley cheated, took the shame and got on with his life. Harvey cheated, rubbed Alesha's face in it and sold stories whenever he could. He would still be selling stories now if people would listen. They're bored of that story now so he's trying to make something up to get attention. If there was any truth to his lies, he would've been running straight to the media with his proof and they would've bit his hands off to get it. He has no proof because there was no relationship and the next best thing he can do is make up some vauge shite.

I fully agree about that.

Maybe it is because A.Cole is higher profile than Harvey, therefore didn't need to ''sell stories'' as he doesnt need the money nor the fame.

I do think Harvey is an attention seeking low life though. I remember the endless stories about his and Alesha's sex life, blah blah blah blah and how she didn't want children etc...
    Lame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    I fully agree about that.

Maybe it is because A.Cole is higher profile than Harvey, therefore didn't need to ''sell stories'' as he doesnt need the money nor the fame.

I do think Harvey is an attention seeking low life though. I remember the endless stories about his and Alesha's sex life, blah blah blah blah and how she didn't want children etc...
    Lame.

Don't forget the assault on the mother of his child also. He is pondscum
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I seem to be in the minority here but I believe him rather than her. I reckon something did happen between them that was supposed to stay quiet and she's now trying damage limitation.

Harvey is 100% her type. She's always gone for mixed race men with a bad boy side to them. The girl loves a bit of danger imo. The fact that she almost got back with Ashley last year shows she's never learnt her lesson.

I dont know what to belive but yes mc harvey is definately her type, hes gorgous as well you have to admit. i belive mc harvey is 3 quarters black and 1 quarter white.