Winners and losers

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this show and its new time slot.
    I wonder if ratings are better at this time?

Who do you think Sophie's stalker is???
  • shearer girlshearer girl Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Just caught up with today's ep. The 12 noon slot is no good for me, no chance of watching it in peace at that time with crazy 3 and 6 year olds tearing around! I watch it on catch up on a Sunday night.

Surely Sophie's stalker has to be Jake. Do you think?

Love the series but it's sooo obvious how things are going to work out. Would love to see Bec stay with Doug, they are too cute. What does anyone else think?
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yesterdays episode was not one of the better ones, but I am still loving this series.

I do think the stalker is Jake at the moment but am awaiting a twist (ex boyfriend - Becs exs mate who she was with for a while)

I want Sophie and Doug together not Bec and Doug, hopefully thats just a rebound thing and will be over in a couple of episodes

Frances needs to be with Zack and Jenny needs to be with Becs brother.

Dont think theres that many episodes left now, hoping theres a 2nd series.
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I just looked and they have filmed a second series, hope we don't have to wait too long to see it.
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Series Finale, which stupid prat decided to place a really obvious slowly flashing message top right of the screen about Mark Wright show tonight 10pm, throughout the finale, at least on ITV2 on SKY !!!

Beyond belief.

I couldn't even get rid of it when I max zoomed in.

I just switched over to Freeview, latter part of programme, just after really long MW advert in the break, break, the message is not there.

Hopefully it's not been there throughout on Freeview.

Good job I backup up SKY+HD recording with a couple of Freeview recordings too.

Wonder if it's there on ITV2+1 on SKY ?

At least the finale is already there on ITV player, if Freeview is not message free.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=318671

ITV player doesn't have the annoying MW message top right, good...

I'm off to check & watch the Freeview ITV2 now....

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aargh, it's also on ITV2+1, and on Freeview.

ITV player doesn't have it, so that for me.
  • lovelylissalovelylissa Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glomper wrote: »
    Series Finale, which stupid prat decided to place a really obvious slowly flashing message top right of the screen about Mark Wright show tonight 10pm, throughout the finale, at least on ITV2 on SKY !!!

Beyond belief.

I couldn't even get rid of it when I max zoomed in.

I just switched over to Freeview, latter part of programme, just after really long MW advert in the break, break, the message is not there.

Hopefully it's not been there throughout on Freeview.

Good job I backup up SKY+HD recording with a couple of Freeview recordings too.

Wonder if it's there on ITV2+1 on SKY ?

At least the finale is already there on ITV player, if Freeview is not message free.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=318671

ITV player doesn't have the annoying MW message top right, good...

I'm off to check & watch the Freeview ITV2 now....

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aargh, it's also on ITV2+1, and on Freeview.

ITV player doesn't have it, so that for me.

Glad someone else picked up on this! I wanted to throw something at the TV!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad someone else picked up on this! I wanted to throw something at the TV!

How did you watch it, did you stop and pick up later off ITV player ?

I started with ITV player after , but the quality was so bad, I resigned myself to watching on TV, zoomed in to avoid most of the graphic, but much better video quality.

There were times when the graphic disappeared, so I watched full screen, till it came back.
  • shearer girlshearer girl Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Fab end to the series! Didn't see that coming :eek:
    Have really enjoyed this series, so much fun.
    Didn't think much of Bec's wedding dress though! Such a stunning girl and they dress her in that?!

Frances and Zac are just too cute.

Do we know if we will be getting series 2 here? They can't not show it. Don't know how well received its been here. The second series is just being advertised in oz.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was with Becs' hair ?

I thought it was an appalling style.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was with Becs' hair ?

I thought it was an appalling style.

It was awful :eek: Saying that I suppose the hair went with the style of the dress.

Roll on series 2, hopefully!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    How did you watch it, did you stop and pick up later off ITV player ?

I started with ITV player after , but the quality was so bad, I resigned myself to watching on TV, zoomed in to avoid most of the graphic, but much better video quality.

There were times when the graphic disappeared, so I watched full screen, till it came back.

I got so hacked off with that too. I think it made me even madder that it was for that dullard Mark Wright... can't stand him! I was so incensed that I ended up phoning up ITV to complain. I'm not usually a moaner but having stuck with the series through all the airing time changes, I felt it was the final straw!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    please itv2 show 2nd series please, really hope they do
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it in the orginal time slot, i think it was 8 or 9pm on a week night. The first 4 episodes were really good and i thought it had a 'drama series' feel to it. Although i enjoyed most of the episodes, it began to feel more like a soap by the end of the series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Season 2 will be shown in Australia on June 26, wonder if it will be shown on itv 2 hope so, source: winners and losers official Facebook page
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Emailed itv viewer services and they confirmed that season 2 2will be shown on itv 2.

Surprisingly tho is that it starts this Sunday (29th) at 12.35pm.

Just registered to post this as I didn't want others to miss it!
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emailed itv viewer services and they confirmed that season 2 2will be shown on itv 2.

Thank you very much for the heads up :) haven't seen this advertised and would easily have missed it. I'll series link it from the start this time in case they move it around like season 1. Good work paula :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank-you so much for this - would've totally missed it or presumed it was a repeat of series 1 as there has been no publicity for it that I have seen - only prob now is there is no series link for it so when's episode 2 ??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Thank-you so much for this - would've totally missed it or presumed it was a repeat of series 1 as there has been no publicity for it that I have seen - only prob now is there is no series link for it so when's episode 2 ??

The next Sunday, same time, same channel.

My EPG does series link ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I emailed them after the end of the 1st series and they responded to email back mid july as they werent sure if they were getting the rights to it.

Luckily I remembered yesterday to email them back otherwise I would've missed it to. I posted on here as I found this thread whilst I was looking for news of the next series so thought i would share the news!
  • WillardWillard Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Wow that's good of itv2! I've been watching online for the last few episodes of season 2 but I'm certainly going to catch it on tv, be perfect to watch on Sunday lunch times!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thx:), I'll just have to keep checking till my series link appears
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Thx:), I'll just have to keep checking till my series link appears

Series link is not working for me either!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Argh. They posted recently, more news soon, basically. But have never seen it. Glad I looked up the date again! Thanks.
    Same problem for me too, btw. No series link option.
  • FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Good job I checked this thread, the series isn't flagged as being a "new series" in the various TV guides/EPGs. I usually check this page for such details. No series link for me either, hmm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To clarify, the EPG series link mentioned is not PVR based, it's an Internet based programmable electronic programme guide.

My PVR's EPGs as yet show no series link for W&L.