Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares

1789101113»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was crazy.

I really hope that the show is real and none of that was faked because that kind of meltdown deserves to be real.

It must be real as they owners would never damage themselves in this way without realising it. Their are review on google about people complaining.

I must say I did giggle when they owner asked a lady "First time?" And she replied "last time" and the answers replies "good don't come back lady". I just found that highly amusing haha :D.
  • nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    green855 wrote: »
    It must be real as they owners would never damage themselves in this way without realising it. Their are review on google about people complaining.

I must say I did giggle when they owner asked a lady "First time?" And she replied "last time" and the answers replies "good don't come back lady". I just found that highly amusing haha :D.
    Then again would owners really leave the fridges etc in a such a bad state for him to uncover? Or is that how all restaurants store their food.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he soooo needs to give us an update on that mental bint. THE SINGLE BEST EP EVER! I couldn't belive what i was watching, but she was clearly not faking that madness. it was all her husbands money & the little bit of power went straight to her head she now thinks she's the ****ing queen of Sheba. AWESOME.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he soooo needs to give us an update on that mental bint. THE SINGLE BEST EP EVER! I couldn't belive what i was watching, but she was clearly not faking that madness. it was all her husbands money & the little bit of power went straight to her head she now thinks she's the ****ing queen of Sheba. AWESOME.

He's facing deportation and has a prison record, she has been in prison for misusing a social security number when getting a loan, they are possibly going to have their own reality TV show but God is with them so I'm sure it will all be okay if only the haterz keep away ....

It is hard to fathom out why on earth they would draw attention to themselves by applying to go on a TV show which is aired internationally when it was obvious all this would come out but at least they got their 15+ minutes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/05/31/amys-baking-company-reality-show/2378671/
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don`t run a restaurant but I would offer those poor waitresses a job. And give them their tips. I was going to google this place but forgot the name.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Tonights is the "crazy" episode isn't it?

Wait? The totally EPIC Amy's Baking Company episode showed so soon in the UK?

You lucky dogs!
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Ghastly people, but so much of it was staged. I particularly liked the moment when the cameras were inside ready to film Ramsay arriving to 'discover' that the door was locked.
  • BabyJesus89BabyJesus89 Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    gkmacca wrote: »
    Ghastly people, but so much of it was staged. I particularly liked the moment when the cameras were inside ready to film Ramsay arriving to 'discover' that the door was locked.

The waitress that they fired did an AMA on Reddit and said that Amy was genuinely that crazy and nothing about her was dramatised for television.

www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1eegnm/former_waitress_katy_cipriano_from_amys_baking/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Treeboy wrote: »
    btw it was revealed after the show that the desserts are store bought

I KNEW there was something odd about that! I couldn't help thinking where she got the time to do all that baking and the bloody awful cooking.

I howled with laughter when Gordon walked out. What a pair of c...
    boksbox wrote: »
    So Samy has previous for drugs offences and may be deported.. God needs to sharpen up his act next time delivers a husband.

Remember: 'god' moves in mysterious way. He also seems to have a wicked sense of humour. :D
  • Davetherave70Davetherave70 Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At last an episode that didn't follow the usual script!

I bet that place gets loads of new business, similar to the Fawlty Towers syndrome, whereby people go who get a kick out of being abused!
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    Im still thinking about this episode, or in particuar that horrible cow, and its making me really quite angry.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    As always it's the eyes you can tell somethings wrong. Is she on something, It seems like that to me.

I'm sure she was drugged up to the eyeballs.

After it was broadcast in America she went nuts on-line and then claimed her account had been hacked.:yawn:

I'll not be sorry if they face prosecution for stealing the tips.:mad:
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    The waitress that they fired did an AMA on Reddit and said that Amy was genuinely that crazy and nothing about her was dramatised for television.

www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1eegnm/former_waitress_katy_cipriano_from_amys_baking/

Well that proves that one. Not. I said they were weird, but staging and/or restaging moments and scenes has nothing to do with how mad these people might be. If you think NOTHING is dramatised in these shows, and multiple cameras roam around aimlessly filming on their own free will when the place is shut, good luck to you!
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Treeboy wrote: »
    btw it was revealed after the show that the desserts are store bought
    CaseyKlein wrote: »
    wow. couldnt understand how she made beautiful desserts but couldnt make a simple pizza
    Not suprised in the slighest. The fact that she couldn't cook and she was the only chef doing all the orders. Where would she get the time to do it.

How far gone do you have to be to lie thinking that no consequences will happen. She did it with the baking, the ravs, the pizzas... infact pretty much everything she cooked.
    Forum Member
    I was impressed by Ramsay last night. He seems to have really matured. He was calm and although i'm sure some would have liked him to kick off I think it worked well with him being restrained and showing the owners for what they are.

I read up on wiki last night and am amazed that the restaurant is still open and is a local tourist attraction.
    Why would you put yourself through that? You're not going to get even half decent food and probably be verbally abused, if not physically :D
    I guess if you're a law enforcement officer, a lawyer or just a really big guy with an attitude you could stand up to them. Personnally I don't see the point.
    Just leave them to go under.
  • David (2)David (2) Posts: 20,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best episode ever.
    We have been "attacked!" lol
    Wouldn't last 5mins in many work places.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David (2) wrote: »
    best episode ever.
    We have been "attacked!" lol
    Wouldn't last 5mins in many work places.....

I once had a boss like that but she was more subtle about the way she handles things. She spoke badly to me once ( many times but I had enough that day) and I just told her to speak to me in a more respectful manner. 3 weeks later she tells me she can't afford to keep me as staff. I still believe it was down to me telling her to be more respectful. Cow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nomad2king wrote: »
    Then again would owners really leave the fridges etc in a such a bad state for him to uncover? Or is that how all restaurants store their food.:eek:

Everything was clean in their restaurant. I bet they make the poor waitress clean it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »

Most of the cameras are mounted and remote controlled, if you had watched the episode you would have seen them removing some of these at the end.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I googled ABC after this airing and it seems they've become quite popular in the USA! They've even had a 'Grand Re-opening' recently. Yesterdays was shot in December 2012.

Apparently, the two owners get paranoid when they see customers out with their mobile phones at their tables!
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been in a federal prison for fraud, and her immigrant husband is due to have his residency revoked...... (he also has a criminal record for crimes outside the USA)

They were both vile, and don't actually deserve success

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/amy-baking-company-reopens-co-owner-faces-deportation-article-1.1352051
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this pair of fraudsters will be banged to rights soon..............and I won't even feel a shred of sympathy.:mad:

Horrible horrible people...........and I speak as a person who was a waitress whilst a student and was treated very well by my employers.
    Forum Member
    I don't get why people give them their money, even for novelty value. They don't deserve it.
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    I'm just watching it now. I just can't believe how awful they are! How have they lasted in business???