Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    They're not strangers. They're fans and Pete loves his fans and would do anything to keep them because they buy his tat and watch his shows and keep him in the lifestyle to which he is accustomed.

Exactly :rolleyes: in Peteys eyes nothing is off limits when it comes to his fame -especially the kids,
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R DOTY, who art in daytime
    Cheesus be thy name.
    CAN's kingdom come,
    Claire's will be done on Sunday Scoop or in magazines.
    Give us this day our daily quote.
    And forgive us this day for not buying your records
    as we forgive you for your lying headlines.
    Lead us not into KP's bosom, and deliver us from bitter ex's
    For thine is the perfume, the pregnancy and the calendar,
    For this week, and next week

Right mate?

:D

Praise be to Pezza
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R DOTY, who art in daytime
    Cheesus be thy name.
    CAN's kingdom come,
    Claire's will be done on Sunday Scoop or in magazines.
    Give us this day our daily quote.
    And forgive us this day for not buying your records
    as we forgive you for your lying headlines.
    Lead us not into KP's bosom, and deliver us from bitter ex's
    For thine is the perfume, the pregnancy and the calendar,
    For this week, and next week

Right mate?

Amenage. :cool:

(I've printed this out on a pic of Cheesus's naked torso, placed it in a glow-in-the-dark orange frame by my bed and will be reciting it shortly before I go to sleep.)
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    It seems that there are a lot of people who do not agree, those 600 who were there for a start, a few who can't see any good in anything he does or says do not speak for them, only themselves.

I have to say I think the majority of normal public would find this touting of the children akin to pimping them out for his image wrong... his fans as such obviously will and would see no wrong in anything he does

tell me of ANY other zeleb or celeb that does this it is WRONG to expose them to this and no amount of fast words or sarcasm or rolling eyes ect will make this right in normal peoples eyes
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

is there nothing this man wont sell.. even a day out in the park ANY park happened to have PAPS there odd that only eleven pictures of shy private Emily...as for much younger looking yeah right PA you look your age grow up
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmapool, London, United Kingdom, 15 hours ago

''No she is NOT a MEDICAL student. My Daughter is a medical student and works and studies non stop. No time to have a baby! Stop calling her a medical student .... she is a failed medical student or a resting medical student.''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2512726/Peter-Andre-cheers-children-playing-football-pregnant-girlfriend-Emily-
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »
    I have to say I think the majority of normal public would find this touting of the children akin to pimping them out for his image wrong... his fans as such obviously will and would see no wrong in anything he does

tell me of ANY other zeleb or celeb that does this it is WRONG to expose them to this and no amount of fast words or sarcasm or rolling eyes ect will make this right in normal peoples eyes

People who disagree with you are not abnormal, they have a different view from you, that's all. 600 people at that signing feel differently to you, are they all abnormal? I don't think so, they might feel that it was a nice day out, for them and their children to see Peter Andre with his child.

I do think this has been blown out of all proportion and is just another stick to beat him with. When everything about him becomes fodder for those who don't like him, it loses credibility because it is just another, then another, then another, it becomes expected and of course there it is again.

Another nice article in the DM and no sign of a child and what do you get, it's all Emily and he shouldn't go to the park..
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its hilarious how in every article about him they mention his "biblical names" comment, its like they want to make him look stupid on purpose.

Its on a par with something that thick guy off I'm a celebrity get me out of here would say (though I think some of that is very much exaggerated). Does he have learning difficulties?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does the DM keep writing such stupid comments like " Andre..who could pass for much younger than his age" when he actually looks his age ..
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh look, another DM article, another editorial comment that he looks "much younger" than 40 when stood besides his much 'younger girlfriend'. It's like a script :)

Sure, Peter has Dorain's Forehead, the rest of him is very much 40. But still is bizarre insistence continues. Funny that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does the DM keep writing such stupid comments like " Andre..who could pass for much younger than his age" when he actually looks his age ..

so it doesn't make Petey worried that he is actually 40years old and 17years older than Embolism as it could be a touchy subject-who knows Betty ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its hilarious how in every article about him they mention his "biblical names" comment, its like they want to make him look stupid on purpose.

Its on a par with something that thick guy off I'm a celebrity get me out of here would say (though I think some of that is very much exaggerated). Does he have learning difficulties?

who Joey Essex-hes not the brightest button in the box :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look, another DM article, another editorial comment that he looks "much younger" than 40 when stood besides his much 'younger girlfriend'. It's like a script :)

Sure, Peter has Dorain's Forehead, the rest of him is very much 40. But still is bizarre insistence continues. Funny that.

By repeating it everytime they're pictured together, it will gradually and stealthily creep into the unconsciousness of all who read it so when the time comes, everyone will accept him without question in the role of the young Cheesus.

That's my theory.
    Forum Member
    He is 40 we all know he is 40, no one tries to hide he is 40, some think he looks 40 some don't think he looks 40.

It is no secret he is 40.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    He is 40 we all know he is 40, no one tries to hide he is 40, some think he looks 40 some don't think he looks 40.

It is no secret he is 40.

Sorry i didn't quite get that! How old is he again? ;)
    Forum Member
    Sorry i didn't quite get that! How old is he again? ;)

Pay attention at the back:D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    The Daily Mail do seem rather obsessed with convincing people he looks younger:confused:

This is nothing to do with my dislike of PA but if I saw him out and about & didn't have a clue who he was, he'd remind me of one of those men who are terrified of getting old, try far too hard with their clothes, hair etc & as a result end up looking rather silly.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the suits he wears but when he wears the hoodies, shades, the jeans hanging off his backside, he just looks a bit of a wally.

40 isn't old by any means & of course he still wants to look good but dressing like a teenager is just a big no, no.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail do seem rather obsessed with convincing people he looks younger:confused:

This is nothing to do with my dislike of PA but if I saw him out and about & didn't have a clue who he was, he'd remind me of one of those men who are terrified of getting old, try far too hard with their clothes, hair etc & as a result end up looking rather silly.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the suits he wears but when he wears the hoodies, shades, the jeans hanging off his backside, he just looks a bit of a wally.

40 isn't old by any means & of course he still wants to look good but dressing like a teenager is just a big no, no.

Doesn't miss Wheatley's boyfriend work for the daily fail?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pa is a good dad, he probably asked her whether she minded strangers gushing over her and behaving like they know her, signing autographs, and having people get too close, too touchy with her.

And then he "discussed" it with her.

Honestly, anyone trying to justify that is obviously drowning under the weight of their own bias. Using the kids in this way is wrong. Even if you don't mind them having no privacy, being used as filler on his show or the obvious "tell me again I'm a great dad" conversations, surely no-one can think that this is right?

Im in total agreement with you Art.

Last monthly payday before Xmas, Im not surprised the shopping centre was full, like everywhere else. Why would you take your child to do this, but the cameras are clearly still rolling.

When faced with the current affairs segment on Sunday Scoop, he was again mute. Eventually Kay had to bring him in, following a discussion about the Milliband brothers, by asking him about his family. He really is a one trick pony and its "family".
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. Peter, for the last time, your daughter's name is Princess. You might regret lumbering her with such a stupid moniker, but Pringles/Blister/Uncle Tom Cobbley really isn't any better.

2. If you really want to convince us you love her, make a bit of eye contact with Emily next time.

3. He does not look years younger than 40 or whatever rubbish CAN's paid the DM to write. With the Jedward hair, botox forehead, fake tan and bad smell face, he looks terrible for any age. There are loads of famous men 40 and over who look way better (and younger) than him, primarily because they haven't ruined themselves with plastic surgery and sunbeds. Oh, and because they were never married to KP which is bound prematurely age anyone.

4. I'd forgotten the Cleopatra, Biblical name comment. Classic Peter faux-educated b******.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    He does not look years younger than 40 or whatever rubbish CAN's paid the DM to write. With the Jedward hair, botox forehead, fake tan and bad smell face, he looks terrible for any age. There are loads of famous men 40 and over who look way better (and younger) than him, primarily because they haven't ruined themselves with plastic surgery and sunbeds. Oh, and because they were never married to KP which is bound prematurely age anyone.

It's so odd that they have to work so hard and so relentlessly to present him as something he's plainly not. :confused: I can't think of another celeb/zeleb whose PR goes to such bizarre lengths. This is the sort of guff you'd expect a PR company to do for a new upcoming teenage/early 20s boy-bander.

Do they think by repeating it endlessly, it'll become the truth? The more they go on about him looking younger and fit and hot, the more attention they're drawing to the fact that he's a very ordinary looking man trying to look younger but who could, as it happens, look perfectly ok if he stopped the fakebake and the hairharassment and adopted a less self-conscious, less vain style of dress.

Bizarre.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's so odd that they have to work so hard and so relentlessly to present him as something he's plainly not. :confused: I can't think of another celeb/zeleb whose PR goes to such bizarre lengths. This is the sort of guff you'd expect a PR company to do for a new upcoming teenage/early 20s boy-bander.

Do they think by repeating it endlessly, it'll become the truth? The more they go on about him looking younger and fit and hot, the more attention they're drawing to the fact that he's a very ordinary looking man trying to look younger but who could, as it happens, look perfectly ok if he stopped the fakebake and the hairharassment and adopted a less self-conscious, less vain style of dress.

Bizarre.

Sorry it doesn't work for you, but for some it does, they like him, however he is portrayed, they like his songs, they like his looks, they like his programmes, calendars, merchandise and everything else about him.

If they are happy about it, so be it, I would rather people were happy than not and watching him when they don't like him and finding fault with everything he does.

I am glad he makes so many people happy because that must be a lovely feeling.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't miss Wheatley's boyfriend work for the daily fail?

Sami Mokbel sure does:D
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Amenage. :cool:

(I've printed this out on a pic of Cheesus's naked torso, placed it in a glow-in-the-dark orange frame by my bed and will be reciting it shortly before I go to sleep.)

I hope you recite it before you take communion, Cheesu's body was broken for you. A wotsit and an expresso shot which has been blessed by His Almighty Twonkness
This discussion has been closed.