Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Andre must be gutted he hasn't been able to sell his happy Easter family snaps cos the kids are n holiday with their mum... All that revenue he's lost
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Poor Andre must be gutted he hasn't been able to sell his happy Easter family snaps cos the kids are n holiday with their mum... All that revenue he's lost

He had them all over the Christmas period but didn't sell any Happy Christmas family snaps did he?

If you can't find anything to criticise him for just make something up.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    He had them all over the Christmas period but didn't sell any Happy Christmas family snaps did he?

If you can't find anything to criticise him for just make something up.:D

Ditto ...
    Andre sold a family Christmas on his crummy tv show instead.. A few weeks before Xmas actually happened didn't he :D
    Forum Member
    Ditto ...
    Andre sold a family Christmas on his crummy tv show instead.. A few weeks before Xmas actually happened didn't he :D

BIB...Ditto?....To what? :confused:

As for the rest of your post...that's totally different to what you were implying. His reality show had been going for 4 years. The "family Christmas" was not sold, it was included in an episode of the show that he would have been paid for regardless, so he wouldn't have received any extra revenue for the "family Christmas".

You were inferring that if he had the kids over Easter he would have sold family snaps to the mags. You don't know that, as I said, he didn't sell any family snaps when he had the kids for Christmas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB...Ditto?....To what? :confused:

As for the rest of your post...that's totally different to what you were implying. His reality show had been going for 4 years. The "family Christmas" was not sold, it was included in an episode of the show that he would have been paid for regardless, so he wouldn't have received any extra revenue for the "family Christmas".

You were inferring that if he had the kids over Easter he would have sold family snaps to the mags. You don't know that, as I said, he didn't sell any family snaps when he had the kids for Christmas.

There is NO INFERENCE ...if he had the kids this Easter..you can bet he would of had them on the front of OK ...
    Forum Member
    There is NO INFERENCE ...if he had the kids this Easter..you can bet he would of had them on the front of OK ...

Didn't know you were psychic Betty.:o

So, when he had them at Christmas why didn't he have them on the front cover of Ok then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't know you were psychic Betty.:o

So, when he had them at Christmas why didn't he have them on the front cover of Ok then?

I don't know...were you as shocked as me that they weren't ?..
    Forum Member
    I don't know...were you as shocked as me that they weren't ?..

No, not really. :)
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had them a week before easter so if he wanted to do a shoot he could have done it then but he didn t .
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    He had them a week before easter so if he wanted to do a shoot he could have done it then but he didn t .

Let's praise him for that then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a hero Andre is for not exploiting his kids ...
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just saying because it was said if he had his kids he would do a shoot. All i did was point out he did have them a week before.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When all that's left to discuss here are things that Peter Andre DIDN'T do, surely it's time for a decent burial for this thread. The only people "Suffering" are FM's with nothing to discuss any more, unless they regurgitate stuff from eons ago that's been done to death a thousand times already.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    When all that's left to discuss here are things that Peter Andre DIDN'T do, surely it's time for a decent burial for this thread. The only people "Suffering" are FM's with nothing to discuss any more, unless they regurgitate stuff from eons ago that's been done to death a thousand times already.

You're back!!:D (again)

Peter Tangoman Andre would sell his granny/brother/children for 20k and the front cover of an OtackyK. :oWe know this as he has exploited his children with monotonous regularity, not to mention filming the illness of his brother and subsequent grief after his sad death.

It's not up to you to decide when this thread should be buried, it's been around for a lot longer than you;-) and I would imagine that in 6 months time, this thread will still be knocking about on the first page. Don't see why it should bother you at all how busy this thread his or indeed when it should be buried? I couldn't care less if the KP thread is still going when I'm in a nursing home!

As for regurgitating stuff from ages ago to talk about- that's honestly the most hilarious statement I've read in a while, especially from a regular on the KP thread. I say this because I honestly believe it was said with a straight face. The only thing current being talked about on the KP thread is the photos of her ass, which apparently everyone is massively shocked and disgusted about. If people weren't constantly trailing and stalking KP on twitter, to actively seek out things to slag her off about, the only thing being discussed on THAT thread, would be made up stories that come from the imagination of posters, ie marriage problems, etc, that don't seem to actually exist, how KP is running out of money (totally PMSL) and things that she did years ago, that are still very much talked about. Same old, same old.

Honestly I find it quite sweet that tangoman has so many zealous fans that come to his defence so readily. Especially when I don't believe for one second that tangoman gives a rats ass about them. But it's sweet, nonetheless!:D

This thread will certainly be busy once again when BIg crap NIght is released and the subsequent round of interviews and promotions start. Then we can all get great big belly laughs from the gift that keeps giving, and this thread will be thriving once again. I can't wait.:p
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surely if that is the case you are doing the reverse of what you wish for as commenting within it just keeps it going:confused:

Perhaps you could ontact the moderators with your concerns rather than contributing to a thread you want closed.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Except BB said nothing of the sort, she merely joked at the loss of revenus based on the timing he had the children - and that's perfectly justified as when he does not have the children during certain celebrations i.e Christmas - he mocks one up for the sake of the ITV2 £££s.

So her aloof comment was perfectly justified.

As for "regurgitaing stuff from ages ago" - well that accounts for about 50% of the Katie Price thread so I am supposing you want that closed too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just saying because it was said if he had his kids he would do a shoot. All i did was point out he did have them a week before.

Can i ask ...how do you know he had them for the week before ? ... wouldnt they have been at school?

Also he couldn't have done a fake Easter shoot when everyone knows the kids are on holiday with their mum..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except BB said nothing of the sort, she merely joked at the loss of revenus based on the timing he had the children - and that's perfectly justified as when he does not have the children during certain celebrations i.e Christmas - he mocks one up for the sake of the ITV2 £££s.

So her aloof comment was perfectly justified.

As for "regurgitaing stuff from ages ago" - well that accounts for about 50% of the Katie Price thread so I am supposing you want that closed too?

Thank you Daisy.. I was very much tongue in cheek ;-)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Sorry if this disappoints but there is more to my life than trawling through the net looking for any tiny bit of scandal about Tangoman to then post on a showbiz forum, so nope, not suffering.
    Hmmbop wrote: »

Peter Tangoman Andre would sell his granny/brother/children for 20k and the front cover of an OtackyK. :oWe know this as he has exploited his children with monotonous regularity, not to mention filming the illness of his brother and subsequent grief after his sad death.

It's not up to you to decide when this thread should be buried, it's been around for a lot longer than you;-) and I would imagine that in 6 months time, this thread will still be knocking about on the first page. Don't see why it should bother you at all how busy this thread his or indeed when it should be buried? I couldn't care less if the KP thread is still going when I'm in a nursing home!

As for regurgitating stuff from ages ago to talk about- that's honestly the most hilarious statement I've read in a while, especially from a regular on the KP thread. I say this because I honestly believe it was said with a straight face. The only thing current being talked about on the KP thread is the photos of her ass, which apparently everyone is massively shocked and disgusted about. If people weren't constantly trailing and stalking KP on twitter, to actively seek out things to slag her off about, the only thing being discussed on THAT thread, would be made up stories that come from the imagination of posters, ie marriage problems, etc, that don't seem to actually exist, how KP is running out of money (totally PMSL) and things that she did years ago, that are still very much talked about. Same old, same old.

Honestly I find it quite sweet that tangoman has so many zealous fans that come to his defence so readily. Especially when I don't believe for one second that tangoman gives a rats ass about them. But it's sweet, nonetheless!:D

This thread will certainly be busy once again when BIg crap NIght is released and the subsequent round of interviews and promotions start. Then we can all get great big belly laughs from the gift that keeps giving, and this thread will be thriving once again. I can't wait.:p

Great post Hmmbop & as for BIB, well quite, it is laughable when some posters are still commenting on mobile phones, vodka bottles etc on the KP thread.

Personally I'd prefer this thread to be quiet rather than have to keep reading the same old, over & over again. And as you say, TM is the gift that keeps on giving so I think I might just survive this quiet spell.
    Surely if that is the case you are doing the reverse of what you wish for as commenting within it just keeps it going:confused:

Perhaps you could ontact the moderators with your concerns rather than contributing to a thread you want closed.

That would be the sensible thing to do, though I have to say, concerning myself about the closure of a thread that I don't read wouldn't be on my "to do" list.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly BEL. I haven't been as active lately as all seems to be fairly quiet on the tangoman front at the moment. Like you, I'd rather not scramble around looking for stories about him to keep the thread going, like say endlessly discussing pictures of burnt BBQ food!!I I'll save my posts for when the proper gems arrive:D And they will do soon, with the imminent release of eh, BIg Night and the undoubted drivel that will be associated with that. Fun times ahead for the suffering thread, me thinks. Roll on the release day in May! :p All good things come to those who wait.:D

Yup vodka bottles, mobile phones, blah blah. Stories from yesteryear. Snore fest indeed.

It baffles me that something as minor and lighthearted as a thread on a showbiz forum about a completely talentless, greedy, devious, money grabbing fame **** (IMO;-)) would get anyone riled up in any way, and for it to be taken even remotely seriously. It's funny!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly BEL. I haven't been as active lately as all seems to be fairly quiet on the tangoman front at the moment. Like you, I'd rather not scramble around looking for stories about him to keep the thread going, like say endlessly discussing pictures of burnt BBQ food!!I I'll save my posts for when the proper gems arrive:D And they will do soon, with the imminent release of eh, BIg Night and the undoubted drivel that will be associated with that. Fun times ahead for the suffering thread, me thinks. Roll on the release day in May! :p All good things come to those who wait.

Yup vodka bottles, mobile phones, blah blah. Stories from yesteryear. Snore fest indeed.

It baffles me that something as minor and lighthearted as a thread on a showbiz forum about a completely talentless, greedy, devious, money grabbing fame **** (IMO;-)) would get anyone riled up in any way, and for it to be taken even remotely seriously. It's funny!:p

I really do think that I love you. :blush:
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

For what it's worth, I can think of loads of things he DIDN'T do that are well worth discussion... (eg. Wembley, credible fundraising, think about Princess's feelings when she finds out her DOTY thinks she'll probably need a (not real) nosejob... ;-) )

Poor Kieran on the other thread gets regularly hammered for things he DIDN'T and DOESN'T do, but apparently that's different.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could you please address your thoughts to someone who has posted 1218 thoughts, under just one username, in one thread.

The Abomination that is Andre is fair game for comment.......just like his ex.:)
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to coming on here and reading this thread it is far more light hearted banter than the "other" thread, that thread i find spiteful, mean spirited and really quite mean girls in the way it comes across...give me laughter and a piddle take any day...

And i for one am glad he is dying a public death ..the less i see the more i am happy he is disapearing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    I look forward to coming on here and reading this thread it is far more light hearted banter than the "other" thread, that thread i find spiteful, mean spirited and really quite mean girls in the way it comes across...give me laughter and a piddle take any day...

And i for one am glad he is dying a public death ..the less i see the more i am happy he is disapearing

Kisses to you xxxx
This discussion has been closed.