OMG! What has Holly Willboughby done now

13»

Comments

• ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    RussJ wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with brunettes. It is just that almost all the ones I know seem to love passing the time having a dig at other women.
    :rolleyes:

I hope you are aware that people are not "doomed" to a hair colour. What you are basically saying is that people that for whatever reason have brown hair have all the same personality traits.:confused::confused: So if tomorrow they decide to become blondes their personality will magically changed in the hairdresser. Wow.:rolleyes:
  • RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    I hope you are aware that people are not "doomed" to a hair colour. What you are basically saying is that people that for whatever reason have brown hair have all the same personality traits.:confused::confused: So if tomorrow they decide to become blondes their personality will magically changed in the hairdresser. Wow.:rolleyes:

I often wonder why there are so few redheads in this world. They have all gone blond.
    :D:D:D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly I think is quite immature. Did anyone see her just now on This Morning drooling over the bloke from Whitechapel who was she was supposed to be interviewing? It was kind of pathetic to see that kind of behaviour from a married woman in her 30's, not to mention unprofessional. Though she's like that every time he goes on the show so I supposed he's used to it by now :rolleyes::yawn:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    aww i don't get all the hate...i think shes alright

Me too, I really like her.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly I think is quite immature. Did anyone see her just now on This Morning drooling over the bloke from Whitechapel who was she was supposed to be interviewing? It was kind of pathetic to see that kind of behaviour from a married woman in her 30's, not to mention unprofessional. Though she's like that every time he goes on the show so I supposed he's used to it by now :rolleyes::yawn:

I saw it, am still cringing :eek:
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    I saw it, am still cringing :eek:

I'd be the same if I was in her position ... I love Rupert *swoon* :o
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Baz O wrote: »
    I'd be the same if I was in her position ... I love Rupert *swoon* :o

Me too but I am right fed up with Whitechapel, I am a fan but found the first episode this series so off putting as I am such a wimp that I cant watch it but loved the previous series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member

She is only human. Because you are married it does not mean you can't find someelse attractive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I keep opening this thread hoping she has actually done something!!!!!
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone noticed Holly's voice again sounding very screechy and husky.

She was off for a few days after having an operation to remove nodules on her voice box.

I thought at the time she was not off for very long considering the job she has requires her to do a lot of talking.

Would have thought she would have had to rest it for a lot longer than a few days.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

This.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Your prayers are answered. Sit down before I reveal this.........

She's had a night out with her husband! Yes, a night out with her husband. Glory be. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2472993/Holly-Willoughby-Dan-Baldwin-loved-night-out.html
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member

She's had a night out with her husband! Yes, a night out with her husband. Glory be. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2472993/Holly-Willoughby-Dan-Baldwin-loved-night-out.html

Mr Potato Head is certainly punching above his weight.:D

Oh and DM? The part in A MIdsummer NIght's Dream is just 'Bottom', not 'the Bottom'. No definite article - bit like your content.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
    Forum Member
    so this thread is talking about this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NADB6Y1rz8

hardly the biggest thing to happen

Indeed :confused: She just mixed her metaphors and probably meant to say 'finally hangs up his...' meaning quits the show but slipped up, no big deal :)
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's had a night out with her husband! Yes, a night out with her husband. Glory be ]

He looks like Dom Littlewood :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed Holly's voice again sounding very screechy and husky.

She was off for a few days after having an operation to remove nodules on her voice box.

I thought at the time she was not off for very long considering the job she has requires her to do a lot of talking.

Would have thought she would have had to rest it for a lot longer than a few days.

She's a heavy smoker don't forget!

Time is catching up with her

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=FuevnvbKFGNa0M&tbnid=myXMG8BBMbinxM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fsol%2Fhomepage%2Fshowbiz%2Ftv%2F4954505%2Fholly-willoughby-has-lunch-with-made-in-chelseas-francis-boulle.html&ei=YNxoUsq5EOGK0AX66oGIBg&psig=AFQjCNHNiVjfGW80XwxZacEMUWVchT1oBA&ust=1382690272323848
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,360
    Forum Member
    Mr Potato Head is certainly punching above his weight.:D

Oh and DM? The part in A MIdsummer NIght's Dream is just 'Bottom', not 'the Bottom'. No definite article - bit like your content.

Are you a jealous brunette by any chance? ;)