It will be hilarious if Luisa goes on sunday

EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
Forum Member
✭✭
She will be gutted, it will be so funny to watch.

Comments

• dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, yeah that would be great. It's very possible
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She probably will. Can't wait.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that would leave Lee as the least boring of the finalists.:o
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only after some of the more desperado gameplayers go before her. Ollie, Sam, Lee and Casey for starters. She's practically held the show for 3 weeks and been central to the storylines whilst the others have desperately sought fake showmances or sat on the fence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she cant go before ollie and sam!
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I would LOVE it if she went next, but I doubt she will.

She's got more fans than Casey by the sounds of it.
  • jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa is more popular than Casey & Lee in my opinion. She should be ok for sunday
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    Only after some of the more desperado gameplayers go before her. Ollie, Sam, Lee and Casey for starters. She's practically held the show for 3 weeks and been central to the storylines whilst the others have desperately sought fake showmances or sat on the fence.

It will be a relief not to see her attention seeking face for a few days. I've never known such calculated, camera time grabbing game play. She just boringly nasty now.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah hilarious(rolleyes)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa is more popular than Casey & Lee in my opinion. She should be ok for sunday

Let's hope not, I'm sick of the sight of her now.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    How could she possibly go before Casey :confused: Preposterous.

I love Luisa and am now beginning to wonder if she could actually be there after Sam and Lee and maybe Ollie :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »

Why? Is it because she's crossing housemates that you like?

I don't mind the arguments and debates....and she's raised quite a few on this forum from the beginning. So have we to settle for the boring ones now that she's served her purpose in your opinion?
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please please let it be Luisa out on Sunday:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    LUISA is one of the best housemates in the show. She needsţo be at least in final three.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't mind the arguments and debates....and she's raised quite a few on this forum from the beginning. So have we to settle for the boring ones now that she's served her purpose in your opinion?

I want Luisa out because she's so up her own arse you can't see her head ...so full of self importance who is she anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I want Luisa out because she's so up her own arse you can't see her head ...so full of self importance who is she anyway

What? More precious than Sam and Ollie as soon as anyone dares nominate or challenge them? Are you kidding? :o
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D So am I. Gawd the voice is really umm:blush:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    fantasia wrote: »
    LUISA is one of the best housemates in the show. She needsţo be at least in final three.

Luisa is one of the best housemates in the history of the show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Luisa is one of the best housemates in the history of the show

She's the epitome of a human rollercoaster. Highs and lows, but never boring and totally entertaining housemate who has embraced the whole experience and her fans along with her all the way. :)
  • boy_number_8boy_number_8 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she goes Sunday she'll get a longer, better interview :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No it's because she is just plain nasty and her astonishing sense of entitlement to constantly air her bitchy opinions is just boring now, she's like a broken record and fairly limited in what she has to offer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D So am I. Gawd the voice is really umm:blush:

Ridiculous?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's because she is just plain nasty and her astonishing sense of entitlement to constantly air her bitchy opinions is just boring now, she's like a broken record and fairly limited in what she has to offer.

Despite all that, I feel I've got to know her more than I have Ollie, Sam, Lee and Casey. That's why I hope any of those four go before her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What? More precious than Sam and Ollie as soon as anyone dares nominate or challenge them? Are you kidding? :o

I don't kid I give my opinion just like you seem to be doing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very much THIS ^^^^^^