Acorn Antiques extras come to Walford

eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have you ever seen such a bunch of students? Are they related to the couple who would appear on Acorn Antiques (and Crossroads)? They would never utter a word. Just nodding and smiling as they went from room to room. Ye gods, would it have broken the bank for the EE producers to give the students a few words of dialogue instead of just grinning inanely. Maybe they were from the deaf and dumb college

Comments

• shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    The signed up for that flat pretty quickly too.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eye3 wrote: »
    Have you ever seen such a bunch of students? Are they related to the couple who would appear on Acorn Antiques (and Crossroads)? They would never utter a word. Just nodding and smiling as they went from room to room. Ye gods, would it have broken the bank for the EE producers to give the students a few words of dialogue instead of just grinning inanely. Maybe they were from the deaf and dumb college

:D:D Rhubarb Rhubarb Rhubarb!! :D
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »

:D:D:D Is that what they really say?
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »

Apparently! :D
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Extras do get lines but very rarely. If in a big crowd like you are describing they can get lines but they are very unlikely to get paid for that line.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I thought you meant the new market lot. Donna and the couple spoke but the rest were all rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb. I guess it was a theme tonight.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one with Lauren kept grinning at her, it was a creepy grin.
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was strange how the other market lot came storming through the square yet a different lot of extras entered the pub. Plus they never spoke.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »

I tried it at my audition at Elstree. Needless to say someone else got the Joey Branning role :(
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »

Would you like custard with that?