Options

Girl plans abortion so she can star in Big Brother

muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
Forum Member
✭✭
And so it begins...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-josie-cunningham-plans-abortion-3434350

NHS boob job girl Josie Cunningham plans to have an abortion so that she can star in Big Brother.

This is so many kinds of wrong that I don't even know where to start.

However, from the Big Brother angle - does she really think that BB still makes stars? Would the producers seriously consider putting her onto the show, now that she's pretty much guaranteed her doom? How delusional is this girl :D

Comments

• Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    And so it begins...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-josie-cunningham-plans-abortion-3434350

NHS boob job girl Josie Cunningham plans to have an abortion so that she can star in Big Brother.

This is so many kinds of wrong that I don't even know where to start.

However, from the Big Brother angle - does she really think that BB still makes stars? Would the producers seriously consider putting her onto the show, now that she's pretty much guaranteed her doom? How delusional is this girl :D

Ugh, she's so deluded. Like you said, does she really think BB still makes stars? Not on Channel 5!:D

I hope she doesn't get in, types like her usually last a while. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, she's so deluded. Like you said, does she really think BB still makes stars? Not on Channel 5!:D

I hope she doesn't get in, types like her usually last a while. :kitty:
    She'd be first out having had this story in the press, I would say.

More fool the producers of the show if they even think of putting her into the House. After this kind of press they would be foolish to even consider it, it'd be a waste of a housemate.
  • Options
    hils0912hils0912 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Sold her story before she has even got in. Bad publicity and thinks BB will make her famous, and then she would wonder why nobody liked her... car crash tv!!
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just a wind up merchant. The way she brags about using the NHS for cosmetic reasons. The more publicity she gets the more outrageous she'll become. Just a low class version of Katie Hopkins and thats saying something.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with the name Josie that they want to be famous? :D:D
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted about this in her GD thread, I'm at an utter loss really. Aborting a child just to become famous. So sad but at same time, sounds like it would be best :( She seems more bothered about herself than this baby and her two older children.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably for the best really, she shouldn't be allowed to breed :(
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Surely the two doctors that have to give permission for an abortion at over 18 weeks, would not allow one on such a whim? it is not a legitimate reason to give for wanting to have an abortion surely? or is she just saying it all for attention? ;) there is no reason why one cannot enter the house whilst pregnant, , that is , if she is even pregnant in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Probably for the best really, she shouldn't be allowed to breed :(

Too late, she already did, twice. :( poor kids, having a mother like that.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She would fail the pysch tests to do either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Surely the two doctors that have to give permission for an abortion at over 18 weeks, would not allow one on such a whim? it is not a legitimate reason to give for wanting to have an abortion surely? or is she just saying it all for attention? ;) there is no reason why one cannot enter the house whilst pregnant, , that is , if she is even pregnant in the first place.
    "The termination will cost £1,695. Josie did not to try to have this particular medical procedure to boost her career carried out on the NHS."

I wondered how much validity there was to the story as there are so many mini-stories piled into it, but it does say she's posted a picture of a scan on Facebook or something like that - although whether it's her scan or not, who knows.

It all seems so much like an identikit story - how to cause as much outrage as possible and gain as much attention as possible in one article, almost like The Mirror were ticking off a checklist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's got a bump and has posted a scan picture so I'm pretty sure this pregnancy is for real. It did say in the article about NHS not allowing it this late, but she's having it done privately. Surely the same rules apply? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    She's got a bump and has posted a scan picture so I'm pretty sure this pregnancy is for real. It did say in the article about NHS not allowing it this late, but she's having it done privately. Surely the same rules apply? :confused:

You would think so, anyone who tries to get such a late abortion for no particular reason should be denied it whether private or nhs, how could she even think about it? I thought they were only given late if there was a danger of death or some disability where the baby would not live?

poor child.
  • Options
    AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm laughing at how ignorant she is, thinking Big Brother would make her famous, in 2014. Is she aware that it's not 2006 anymore, and that the media stopped caring about Big Brother years ago.
    I doubt she'll be a housemate now, considering shes in the press, and she'd probably be too hated to go on. If she does, she'll probably be in a showmance, and get her self pregnant again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Unless she as at risk of death or permanent serious injury or the foetus is severely handicapped she won't qualify for an abortion after 24 weeks in this country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would think so, anyone who tries to get such a late abortion for no particular reason should be denied it whether private or nhs, how could she even think about it? I thought they were only given late if there was a danger of death or some disability where the baby would not live?

poor child.

I don't know how she can think about it and not have had it done yet. I'm very pro choice but even I don't agree doing them this late and like you I thought around now was only medical reasons abortions allowed? Babies even survive at 23/24 weeks into the pregnancy if they are born early :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Unless she as at risk of death or permanent serious injury or the foetus is severely handicapped she won't qualify for an abortion after 24 weeks in this country.

Thank you, you answered my question just as I posted it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has any intention of having or attempting to have a divorce. If anything, apart from getting paid for this stupid article, my theory is that she is hoping the BB producers will say 'no, of course we won't turn you down because you're pregnant, here, have a slot in the house'.

Lordy, I've become so cynical :o
  • Options
    TV_SteveTV_Steve Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not her unborn baby hindering her career. It's her face.

What a munter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    "She says it is based on the breakdown of negotiations with Channel 5 to appear on the reality show."

Channel 5 don't negotiate with prospective housemates. That would be down to the show's producers who work for Endemol UK.

https://www.bigbrotherauditions.com/faq
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I doubt any of it has a shred of truth
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice? She should fit right in.:o
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Medico-legally the law applies regardless of whether it's done on the NHS or not. Having it done privately does not mean it can just go ahead. Unless she plans to get it done abroad in a country where abortion is permitted no questions asked.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    If this is true, its an insane thing to do :mad:
    Silly cow shouldnt be allowed to breed :(
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV_Steve wrote: »
    It's not her unborn baby hindering her career. It's her face.

What a munter

What an ugly attitude to have. I'm sure you're the most beautiful specimen on the planet?

As for the article, it's a shame some people are so obsessed with being famous for the sake of fame. And if she didn't want another child, perhaps she should have thought about preventing it? "Oh, I didn't think about it, I'd had sex with him before". Yes, because, as we all know, once you've had sex with someone once before, you can't fall pregnant by them in the future. :confused:

What's worse is that there are people out there who desperately want the chance to be parents, yet for one reason or another it doesn't happen for them. They must be mortified when hearing stories like this.