Notice how Lisa's nasty outbursts....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
Forum Member
✭✭
Are always disguised as ''caring'' or sticking up for someone else?
She used Sophia's eviction as an excuse to vent at Freddie, saying.....''I was just upset for her, that she would'nt get a proper ssend off''. Rubbish!!!

Then last nights was all about her careing concern for Norien. :rolleyes:

Not liking her one bit!!! :mad:

Comments

• Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    Yep, she jumps at the chance to attack Freddie and Angel.
    She shouldve had a go at Noireen for making such a stupid suggestion and encouraging others to take part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    I agree - if she cared about Noirin she could have had a quiet word - my theory is she was scared Noirin could have got too much attention from the whole starving thing.
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    She used Sophia's eviction as an excuse to vent at Freddie, saying.....''I was just upset for her, that she would'nt get a proper ssend off''. Rubbish!!!

Exactly!

Marcus got her down to a T. I think he's right when he said Lisa doesn't like anyone in the house & is only "tollerating" them.

Horrible woman........Nasty piece of work. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    She shouldve had a go at Noireen for making such a stupid suggestion and encouraging others to take part.

Good point. WHY did'nt she have a go at Noireen???
    Who came out with the stupid idea in the first place. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well according to Davina on her twitter page both Lisa and Marcus were in the wrong that night, is Davina a bit dumb? or is Lisa the mad crazy argumentative lesbian HM the producers are desperate to keep in?

I hate when they favour a HM we all dislike, same goes for wally Charlie
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Gemski08 wrote: »

Agreed.

People like Freddie and Angel are easy targets for Lisa to vent her anger on.

Lisa is one of only a handful of HMs over the years who I have actually loathed and no matter what she did now nothing could make me warm to the hateful woman.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    What infuriated me the most was why Lisa could go on and on about not being told to shut up yet she'd repeatedly told Freddie to shut up (or was the charming expression "shut your face"?).

She obviously detests Freddie and finds him irritating and uses any excuse to shout at him.

Having said all that I thought Freddie was a total wuss and would only feebly repeat what Marcus said so he sounded like a 2 year old in the background. I understand he's intimidated but he needs to really let loose on her rather than make everything he says sound like an apology for living.
  • marieukxxmarieukxx Posts: 4,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see what Freddy said wrong during the eviction. He was trying to put his usual positive spin on it to make everyone feel better. I think they all pick on him too much.
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why Lisa didn't have a go at Noiron or any of the other housemates that were supporting her?

Why just Angel and Freddie? I wonder indeed...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Because she is a classic bully that will only bully those that she can get away with bullying - she will move on to others as their numbers dwindle - my fear is that the housemates will leave it too long before realising what she is up to and get rid of her
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    Well according to Davina on her twitter page both Lisa and Marcus were in the wrong that night, is Davina a bit dumb? or is Lisa the mad crazy argumentative lesbian HM the producers are desperate to keep in?

Do you really need that answering ?
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Davina only watched the HL version then:rolleyes:

George keeps bigging up Charlie on BBLB :mad:
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    George keeps bigging up Charlie on BBLB :mad:

I know, and it p!55es me off! :mad:
    Bring back Dermot i say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,583
    Forum Member
    Good point. WHY did'nt she have a go at Noireen???

It appears that she only likes to argue with men, particularly ones with facial hair.

Perhaps she is jealous. :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa's "care" is actually "ownership".
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she's a bit of a thug isn't she , that aggressive voice and all the threats .

marcus is right , she's got some real issues . she seems a real control freak : "you must do what I say/agree with what I say because I care/love you so much " etc.
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    It really surprised me that she was so rude to Angel!! I think Angel's profession is rather intimidating for Lisa & thats a key reason why we got a display of "Alpha Dog" bravado behaviour bursting out last night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Lisa's "care" is actually "ownership".

Darn right! Didn't you say on another thread that Lisa thinks she's in prisoner cell block H and thinks Noirin's her baby?

She knows she has no chance with Noirin romantically so instead wants to mother her.
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Good point. WHY didn't she [Lisa ] have a go at Noireen???
    Who came out with the stupid idea in the first place. :confused:

I AGREEEEE :mad:
    :Vigorouslyhandclappingsmilie :
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just managed to watch the HL on E4 today and was absolutely shocked how they've edited it in Lisa's favour. At the moment she's dictating the voting process. When she was sat in the smoking area with Noirin & Cairon she said "I'm not speaking to him [Marcus] or the other one [Freddie]". I'm afraid she'll be safe from nomination in the house for a few more weeks.

More annoying though was how golden boy Kris was not heard telling Freddie to "f*ck off".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    The other thing you'll notice about Lisa's outburts is that she only ever does it when she has an audience. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's getting to the point that i don't want to watch it cause she's so nasty and annoying, and hides it all under this 'caring' umbrella...well it doesn't wash with me!
  • riobrandriobrand Posts: 4,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laika wrote: »
    just managed to watch the HL on E4 today and was absolutely shocked how they've edited it in Lisa's favour. At the moment she's dictating the voting process. When she was sat in the smoking area with Noirin & Cairon she said "I'm not speaking to him [Marcus] or the other one [Freddie]". I'm afraid she'll be safe from nomination in the house for a few more weeks.

More annoying though was how golden boy Kris was not heard telling Freddie to "f*ck off".

You probably didn't even get to see it all.

BB brutally cut out a lot of stuff from the repeat H/Ls because of the showing before watershed.

She is IMO starting to bully some of the weaker appearing HMs, like Freddie and Angel.

But those two in particular are coming across as being a bit odd and seem to be having trouble fitting in?

Would getting rid of Lisa make them feel more confident or more at ease in the house? I am not sure?

Should Lisa be booted out by us or BB??
    Should we evict Freddie and Angel, to save them from any more humiliation?

As I don't want to spend the rest of the Summer watching a lot of boring people doing not much ... relatively speaking ... I would prefer to see Freddie and Angel leave. Much as I like their eccentricity, apart from that they don't bring much more to the show.

Keep Lisa in .... Let her think we all love her .... Then boot her out the week before last! ;);):D

That would suit me fine.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    riobrand wrote: »
    Keep Lisa in .... Let her think we all love her .... Then boot her out the week before last! ;);):D

That would suit me fine.

I know what you are saying but by then, I would have gouged both eyes out with a teaspoon, so I would miss the final week, which would be annoying. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member

yeah i agree they always seem to have someone they really want to stay in because they think it's entertaining...and Davina never seems to give that person the hard time they usually deserve when she's interviewing them but other people get it...:mad: