Comments

• ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    English A level.
    That's it. It's happened.
    The education system is finally broken.
    It's official.
    Melissa got an A level.
    That must make me Albert bleedin' Einstein.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,857
    Forum Member
    English A level.
    That's it. It's happened.
    The education system is finally broken.
    It's official.
    Melissa got an A level.
    That must make me Albert bleedin' Einstein.

Well we do have loads of people speaking in text language these days and loads of young kids trying to sound like Ali G, maybe that confused her along the way?! :D

Or maybe she was one of those who was allowed to do her exams in text language! One of the most stupid things Labour have ever allowed!
    Forum Member
    Textese is meant to simply.
    Melissa just obfuscates.
    Take a perfectly good word and chuck in a few redundant syllables.

Scandaliferous!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I'm still laughing this morning.

However I now feel berefted as I shall furthersome be unabilitated to beneficiate from her philosophicating on commerciality.

Sad day.

Brilliantly put and spot on. I trust you will be karmically renumerated for your efforts ;)
    Forum Member
    Textese is meant to simply.
    Melissa just obfuscates.
    Take a perfectly good word and chuck in a few redundant syllables.

Scandaliferous!

For some reason, reminds me oof the words to the song, Love On the Rocks" "Love on the rocks, ain't no big surprise, Just pour me a dream/drink and I'l tell you some lies"! :D

Not saying your lying, just reminded me of that tune! Those lyrics crack me up as well!
    Forum Member
    I'll try to soldier on and survive my regretment at her departurity.
    Forum Member

:D

Careful, you don't want her cursuing you!
  • bleuh111bleuh111 Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Despite Melissa's subjectation to firement, is it possible she'll retainify enhancibled employmentability in followation of her television appearance?
    Forum Member
    bleuh111 wrote: »
    Despite Melissa's subjectation to firement, is it possible she'll retainify enhancibled employmentability in followation of her television appearance?

I'm pretty sure she said she's opened a new business, don't know what though but maybe says a lot, employing herself?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    karmicaly they will be retributed....

Comically - it's comically as in:

COMICALLY they will all be retributed as a delivery van full of expensive bread rolls crashes into the house...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Styker wrote: »
    Well we do have loads of people speaking in text language these days and loads of young kids trying to sound like Ali G, maybe that confused her along the way?! :D

Or maybe she was one of those who was allowed to do her exams in text language! One of the most stupid things Labour have ever allowed!

Her subsequeded confusation would be understandally......
    Sounds like that Professor Stanley Unwin bloke;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was tragedising to watch someone of such articulatity and intelligentation leave the procession so verily early.

But at least she managed to exit with good grace. Right??!
    Forum Member
    I think there's some mileage in the idea that contestants who are fired leave with a suitable gift. The (not so) golden goodbye. Melissa would get a bag of stale buns with an invoice for £10.80. That's cost price, you know. She's in the trade.
  • ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she just had some unluckiment because the excellencement of her pitchification just had temporareaneous malfunctuation for the particularised taskifications she had involvementness with.
  • Reggie RebelReggie Rebel Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Lord Sugar facilitated the fireisation with total, 110% profesionality and correctilimisation
  • Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RE Her English,

Your not gonna beleive this but she said on the radio that she's got an A level in English!

She never said what grade I think though!

All of them - arranged in any order you like!! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, this thread makes me wonder if there's a future after all.

Perhaps as some sort of desk toy troll that you could bash on the head when frustrated to give you a stream of gibberish + jargon that would make you feel inestimably more competent in comparison.
  • Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, this thread makes me wonder if there's a future after all.

Perhaps as some sort of desk toy troll that you could bash on the head when frustrated to give you a stream of gibberish + jargon that would make you feel inestimably more competent in comparison.

To be honestful, this thread makes I wonderify if Melissa may not alreadyish have thunked of that and set herself up as an "on-tra-pre-noor" to pitch this "inner-vay-shun" to a major High Street Retailship like say....... Debenhams, for examplitude?

If they don't have already have a desk toy departmenthood, perhaps they might considerify starting one up??
  • IsotopeIsotope Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think when you're talking fast it's quite easy to overgeneralise some rules of English and have these words pop into your head. Difference being, most people have the self-awareness and common sense not to actually say it.

I think what someone else was right, she was trying to sound intelligent and even got so wrapped up in it, she forgot to listen to anyone else.
    Forum Member
    She clearly thinks this type of elaborification will enhance her image as a highly professionalistic businesswoman.

It just makes her look ridiculous. Like a toddler in high heels.
  • len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    :D

What a spoiled brat she is. Incompetent, inarticulate, gobby and carp at selling. The whingy expression when she realised she was being fired and bad sportsmanship with the two who beat her and she says she is fine with what went on :eek:
    Who will employ her now?

Was that supposed to say crap at spelling ?
    Forum Member
    Carp at selling. For sure.
    And goldfish at pricing.
  • cookie_365cookie_365 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RE Her English,

Your not gonna beleive this but she said on the radio that she's got an A level in English!

To be fair, I got an 'A' in economics A level, but that hasn't helped my credit card bill keep itself on one side of paper :)

Still, I only have myself to blamerate for that.
  • pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    len112 wrote: »
    Was that supposed to say crap at spelling ?

No, I prefer carp to crap, it scans better:p
  • 37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RE Her English,

I think you mean "you're" as in "you are" rather than "your" :D

It's always wise to make sure your own grammar and English is correct before talking about someone else's ;)

As for Melissa, I can't quite decide if she was just rather dim or just very bonkers.

I'm sure that when her audition tape was seen, the producers just thought "mad as a brush and will make great telly!" rather than seeing her as a smart sort with a good brain.

I'm glad she's gone but also wanted "Stuart Baggs, The Brand" to go too.

I wish Alan would throw a massive strop and fire about six people all in one go ! :D