Options

Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian an $8 million diamond ring

RussJRussJ Posts: 206
Forum Member
They say some girls have all the luck, but 8 million on one ring!! It this over the top or what?
:o

http://thetalentzone.co.uk/blog/kim-kardashian-engagement-to-kanye-west-glitters-with-8-million-diamond-ring/

Comments

• Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »
    They say some girls have all the luck, but 8 million on one ring!! It this over the top or what?

http://thetalentzone.co.uk/blog/kim-kardashian-engagement-to-kanye-west-glitters-with-8-million-diamond-ring/

If you can afford it why not?

Lucky girl hey,having a man who loves her and a gorgeous new baby :)
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »

I agree. But I read it was $2 million, not $8 million?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Crazy money :eek:
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim wasn't stupid when she got with kayne,i've never seen her look at him in the adoring way she looked at her ring lol.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »

Just think how much childrens medical equipment or how many water wells, etc, etc, could be built using money like that.
  • Options
    JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that as 'Kanye West is a massive idiot'.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, so this is what the toxic twosome has been up to?

$2m for an engagement ring? I hope Kanye still has millions enough to cough up more for the wedding rings next...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TweenyTweeny Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    She got a $2m ring from her ex and refused to return it when they broke up.
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vulgar Trash
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it gets stolen, trailer park trash is exactly what they are.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she get a 2 million ring from Kris Humphries and didn't give it back

That was the moment I really went off her.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I do a pretty good job of ignoring this yoke but i don't think I can take another wedding.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes it is. It's ridiculously over the top in my opinion. Even princess Diana's ring was only £250,000 compared to that. Some of these mega rich celebrities just go throwing ridiculous amounts of money around. He probably just wants to show off by letting people know that he's filthy rich. What next? Another mega rich celebrity forking out $50m on a ring for their partner?

Edit: Also, hiring out an entire baseball stadium? I bet that bugger cost a mint as well. Hell! He'll probably end up spending half of his fortune on her by the time the marriage ends. If this will be a short marriage, that is.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    $8m for 1 ring is INSANE, you could argue that £250k bought more 30 years ago (and you'd be right) but thats crazy :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was an unholy spectacle he made of himself/Kim at the game the other day. Talk about wanting the eyes of the world on you.

Nothing these guys do is private or meaningful just to them. It has to be done in the spotlight, both barrels, every time. It's no wonder there are so many cries of fake every time they step out.
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's actually staring to become rather vulgar, and I have watched the show since day one. Her face is beautiful but is clearly ruining it with "procedures"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    It's actually staring to become rather vulgar, and I have watched the show since day one. Her face is beautiful but is clearly ruining it with "procedures"

Starting? Lol... :D;)

I have nothing against them as individual people, but the whole circus that goes with them has been over the (big) top since it started.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She must have quite a collection of engagement rings by now.

It's a total circus, but gives them another year of mileage in the media.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kanye.
    Sings a song about gold diggers.
    Marries Kim Kardashian.
    The man is a talentless fool.
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Fair play she's done a good job on this one she's managed to get a baby out of him too so she'll get even more money out of the divorce.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He got it back and sold it recently. Apparently the worth was exaggerated.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Kanye's debut album came out, he seemed like quite a humble guy and I thought that was refreshing for a rapper. Oh, how he's changed over the past decade!
  • Options
    alexjr2alexjr2 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    When Kanye's debut album came out, he seemed like quite a humble guy and I thought that was refreshing for a rapper. Oh, how he's changed over the past decade!

That's because he has made a few dollars now, enough to go crazy on a diamond ring. Well they do say love is blind.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alexjr2 wrote: »
    That's because he has made a few dollars now, enough to go crazy on a diamond ring. Well they do say love is blind.

I think it's more a case of him letting the world know that he's stinking rich. He could still have forked out a load of money and be well under the $8m mark. $8m for a ring is just absolutely stupid! There'll be stinking rich celebrities in the future who'll want to go one better and fork out even more for a ring for their partner.