Options

Were any of Helen's warnings shown and if NOT why

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
I watched BB up to Toya's eviction but did not see Helen's warnings from BB been shown .
Why is this? Viewers were outraged by her disgusting behaviour and justice should be seen to be done by broadcasting her getting a warning .

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some were broadcasted. With others all we saw was Helen being called to the DR. and her ranting "What now"
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I recall Helen stated she had a number of warnings but it was believed by some that she had exaggerated.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Some were broadcasted. With others all we saw was Helen being called to the DR. and her ranting "What now"

Which ones and have you some idea what was said ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    As I recall Helen stated she had a number of warnings but it was believed by some that she had exaggerated.

Exaggerated or not, she still received more warning than was shown. I saw two, one being a formal warning, then she went on to damage the fire exit door, but we never saw anyone being called to the DR for that, but I'm sure they would of been.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I watched BB up to Toya's eviction but did not see Helen's warnings from BB been shown .
    Why is this? Viewers were outraged by her disgusting behaviour and justice should be seen to be done by broadcasting her getting a warning .

Yes they were shown.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The two we saw were for getting in Matthew's face during an argument and (I think?) for threatening to smash Ashleigh's face in (said behind her back, not to her).

Sites like Daily Star, Big Brother Xtra and/or TellyMix were reporting that she'd had 14 warnings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Which ones and have you some idea what was said ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/18/big-brother-2014-helen-wood-warning-bullying-jale_n_5506435.html
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/helen-wood-receives-formal-warning-3765956
    She was also called to the DR after making a comment about Danielle and Jesus, but what was said, was not shown.
    She also got in trouble for causing damage to the fire exit door. Not shown.
    She was also made a homophobic comment about Mathew, which was also not shown.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB will boadcast a one hour special later on dedicated to Helen receiving all her warnings.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last one was shown on BBOTs only for threatening to smash in Ashlieghs face..she cried as Im guessing she thought she was gone..nah
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    The two we saw were for getting in Matthew's face during an argument and (I think?) for threatening to smash Ashleigh's face in (said behind her back, not to her).

Sites like Daily Star, Big Brother Xtra and/or TellyMix were reporting that she'd had 14 warnings.

Well smashing Ashleigh's face in, is one I forgot, so now we have six.