Ashleigh should also receive £100,000

2»

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps the people who felt they couldn't register a vote for Ashleigh could put together all the 50 pences they saved and send it to her.
    :D:D
    I think all the HM's should get £100.000 just for being trapped in a house (and surviving)with Helen for 10 weeks.

I think I should get 100k for having to wade though all the moaning and conspiracy theories.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Rufus wrote: »
    WHY does anyone think that Ashleigh deserves 100K??? What did she do in there???

She should however add to her CV:

1. Expert clothing washer, I love to wash clothes in a bathtub daily and for several hours at a time....................however I must stipulate that I need to have a fake catholic virgin to voice my opinion to about the other people I live with that I would love to hang out with but I can't because I have these clingons!!!!

2. Covert discussions, I am very capable of speaking in private about other housemates and their faults and also extremely adept at changing the subject when one walks in the room.

3. Facial expressions, sadly I only have one - which is quite sour but I hope to audition to Eastenders soon as that is a prerequisite for that show so hopefully I will be well in!!!!

eastenders is a definite possibility for her.it would be a waste of misery if she didn't at least audition;-)
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not that she deserved to win . Its the fact because channel 5 did not act responsibly the great British public did not get the winner they voted for and 10 weeks of voting was for nothing as pass meant winner was planned from day 1.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    :D:D

I think I should get 100k for having to wade though all the moaning and conspiracy theories.

You don't have to wade through anything;-) You can ignore it.
  • Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Justice?

Over the outcome of a fooking tv programme?

Oh give it a rest - CBBs on later and nobody gives a shit about that lot anymore.

Except you of course.

Don't be rude. There is no need for it .
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't have to wade through anything;-) You can ignore it.

No then they wouldn't be able to spam threads with pointless moaning posts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Rufus wrote: »
    WHY does anyone think that Ashleigh deserves 100K??? What did she do in there???

She should however add to her CV:

1. Expert clothing washer, I love to wash clothes in a bathtub daily and for several hours at a time....................however I must stipulate that I need to have a fake catholic virgin to voice my opinion to about the other people I live with that I would love to hang out with but I can't because I have these clingons!!!!

2. Covert discussions, I am very capable of speaking in private about other housemates and their faults and also extremely adept at changing the subject when one walks in the room.

3. Facial expressions, sadly I only have one - which is quite sour but I hope to audition to Eastenders soon as that is a prerequisite for that show so hopefully I will be well in!!!!

That's uncalled for.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    Its not that she deserved to win . Its the fact because channel 5 did not act responsibly the great British public did not get the winner they voted for and 10 weeks of voting was for nothing as pass meant winner was planned from day 1.

Don't forget there were other housemates in there that people could vote for, it's everybody's choice, we're not all going to like the same housemate.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    of all the recent ridiculous threads on the forum lately this takes it to another level! :kitty:
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    of all the recent ridiculous threads on the forum lately this takes it to another level! :kitty:

And of all the ridiculous and pointless whining posts around here lately, your one is below average.