Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread.. (Part 15)

Comments

• Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    Actually I'm liking Scott more and more. I do wonder if he has history with Craig.

I hadnt thought of that!
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Scott might have been a bit better with someone like Natalie or Iveta and not Joanne in her first year?
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    prehensile wrote: »
    Scott has managed what I thought was impossible - he is more annoying and more deluded than Craig Kelly ever was.

no he isn't
  • nvellanvella Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was funny when Scott said he liked the constructive criticism o ITT and the banner came up across him "Murder on the Dancefloor"!!
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone who is interested Marion Keyes in on the Strictly panel this Friday (i think) - she begged her followers to beg the It Takes Two producers to have her back on!:D
    Delighted she is feeling well enough to return!
  • blindsideblindside Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott: "I'm just a beginner"

Mate, you haven't even begun yet.

^^^^ :D:D:D
  • smudesmude Posts: 17,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone who is interested Marion Keyes in on the Strictly panel this Friday (i think) - she begged her followers to beg the It Takes Two producers to have her back on!:D
    Fantastic. She is a true fan.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Ugh no. She is so annoying.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    No Koreography Korner for 3 weeks! #bummer

Yes but looking forward to Natalie, Tristan and especially Aliona answering viewers questions in #AskITT :)
    Forum Member

Yes she's brilliant! Follow her on twitter and saw how excited she is to be appearing! :)
    Shame Lilia's no longer one of the pros! :D
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked Scott's barb about constructive criticism even if it won't change the panel's desperation to be the centre of attention (less so Darcey).

The cuts were very obvious tonight; particularly with Karen and during Scott and Joanne's interview.
    Forum Member
    Hopefully next year Joanne will get a potential winner.

I'm hoping she won't be back. Can't stand her voice!
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »

Same.
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So glad to hear this. I love Marian and really feel for her in her health struggles.
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but looking forward to Natalie, Tristan and especially Aliona answering viewers questions in #AskITT :)

I was really pleased to hear this - did anyone work out whether they'll take turns, or be a panel of 3 for all 3 weeks? I wasn't sure.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marian will be ALL OVER Pasha :D ....her favorite pro....he also appears this Friday with Caroline.....safe to say that she is over-the-moon :D:D

She really loves this show, doesnt she :D:D ?
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Agree with Karen about Pixie.

+ 1

Karen is running rings around the judges here, sounds like she rated Pixie above Jake or Caroline who both scored higher, yet Pixie was accused of "not being on it". That was ridiculous! Pleased with her comments on Judy's lifts as well, the judges really should have penalised that.
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs F wrote: »
    I hadnt thought of that!

I just thought as they are both in show business which can be a small world, they may have crossed paths in the past, or know someone in common. I mentioned it on the other thread about Scott, but it wasn't picked up.

I like it when someone like Marian is on and doesn't have anything to flog. She's such a sweet heart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    + 1

Karen is running rings around the judges here, sounds like she rated Pixie above Jake or Caroline who both scored higher, yet Pixie was accused of "not being on it". That was ridiculous! Pleased with her comments on Judy's lifts as well, the judges really should have penalised that.

Actually I'd been on the fence about Pixie until that moment and then I started to like her. I felt she was genuinely wrapped up in the moment and she was surprised by her emotions. I also suspect that Darcey's comments were misunderstood and she meant them to encourage Pixie.
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope she comes back with a potential winner, and never shuts up on that note. :p

+ 1

She really does. I love Karen and it still stings a bit she hasn't been given the judging slot she would be perfect for on the show.
    Actually I'd been on the fence about Pixie until that moment and then I started to like her. I felt she was genuinely wrapped up in the moment and she was surprised by her emotions. I also suspect that Darcey's comments were misunderstood and she meant them to encourage Pixie.

I think that as well.
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she comes back with a potential winner, and never shuts up on that note. :p

She really does. I love Karen and it still stings a bit she hasn't been given the judging slot she would be perfect for on the show.

I think that as well.

ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    + 1

Craig did penalise it. The other judges very rarely comment on/mark down illegal lifts.
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's Jake sunk - failing to enthuse in the required manner.
    Modesty is just too subtle since the show is now all about people being encouraged to boo and cheer like a bunch of tots at a panto.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    prehensile wrote: »
    Scott has managed what I thought was impossible - he is more annoying and more deluded than Craig Kelly ever was.

What did he say? I think he knows he is crap but is too proud to admit it or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit Gregg Wallace went up in my estimation when he admitted he was knocked out that he thought he'd be much better than he turned out to be.
This discussion has been closed.