Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Hmm was a blind the other day about an incestuous family (I'll find it in the morning, can barely keep my eyes open), now been reported that the son has had his phone hacked and he has pics of his mom on it. And not photo album type ones either...

Family is one of a famous wrestler. The head is Incredibly fit.

Yeah i read that. I try no to post the bonkers CDAN ones. If only for the fact they are usually way too long.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hulk(not the green one), hint for anyone who does not get it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He of the Heroes.
    A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This foreign born A list model who now has become an actress in a huge big budget flick got a payout of $10 million from her A+ list celebrity ex to keep her mouth shut about his love of other guys. It would ruin his career.
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

This foreign born A list model who now has become an actress in a huge big budget flick got a payout of $10 million from her A+ list celebrity ex to keep her mouth shut about his love of other guys. It would ruin his career.
    Could this be the Israeli lady and Titanic?
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My first thought was the model from the changing robots franchise who replaced the foxy lady, but they seem to still be together so it probably is Mr Titanic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't class Titanic a celebrity tho, to me he is a A+ hollywood actor. Don't think its him.
  • Options
    Forum Member

The footballer with a son that basically appeared out of nowhere. $10 million is nothing for him.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The footballer with a son that basically appeared out of nowhere. $10 million is nothing for him.

The 'dirty winker'?
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Would he be described as a+ in an American blind through.
    And I can't find any of his known ex girlfreinds who have recently become a an hollywood actress in a major film and were a famous model in america before that.
    Think the celebrity is an American
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Would he be described as a+ in an American blind through.
    And I can't find any of his known ex girlfreinds who have recently become a an hollywood actress in a major film and were a famous model in america before that.
    Think the celebrity is an American

His current fits the bill, though you do make a fair point!
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, he's known in North America. Has a huge following. Portugal is trendy
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye it's clearly CR7. Remember when Rihanna was asked about him after they were spotted together and she replied "i have lots of gay friends"
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, and the American mother/gestational carrier was interviewed by the National Enquirer, doesn't get more American than that
  • Options
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

This aging foreign born A list mostly movie actor was being his usual creepy self at Wimbledon the other day where he hung out in a bar at the site and hit on every college student he could find until one agreed to go home with him.

Daniel Cleaver
  • Options
    MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People in this thread are used to this kind of thing... who are they talking about here? :confused:http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/oct/10/wife-injunction-abuse-book-son
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People in this thread are used to this kind of thing... who are they talking about here? :confused:http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/oct/10/wife-injunction-abuse-book-son

British
    Performing Artist (so someone in the entertainment industry)
    Ex-wife divorced him/moved abroad in 2009
    Son 'approaching teenage years'
    Son suffers from Aspergers and other conditions.
    Son has duel nationality - British and wherever he's living now

I'm struggling to think of anyone who fits this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    British
    Performing Artist (so someone in the entertainment industry)
    Ex-wife divorced him/moved abroad in 2009
    Son 'approaching teenage years'
    Son suffers from Aspergers and other conditions.
    Son has duel nationality - British and wherever he's living now

I'm struggling to think of anyone who fits this.

I can think of someone that I am a big fan of. Not so high profile now. Was a big part of the Brit Pop movement. From the land of Steel and a wearer of Geek Chic
  • Options
    MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    I can think of someone that I am a big fan of. Not so high profile now. Was a big part of the Brit Pop movement. From the land of Steel and a wearer of Geek Chic

Agreed.

Pulled one of the worlds most famous moonies.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Marilliona wrote: »

Great shout that, Divorced in france too

For those not sure, He likes 'common people' and isn't a fan of the king of pop
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

CR7 certainly fits, but would it really ruin his career? I know that his profession can be pretty macho/homophobic, but it wouldn't really be a shock to anyone if he did come out!
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Great shout that, Divorced in france too

For those not sure, He likes 'common people' and isn't a fan of the king of pop

The one who was a Weird Sister?

This is an awful story. Stupid super-injunctions.
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

If we are talking about the young footballer now playing in Spain who was Manchester United's 'first Portuguese player', I wanted to check out who his current squeeze was and looked up his Wikipedia entry. And, oddly enough, there is absolutely nothing about his 'personal life'. Usually there is.

I have to say that ever since I first came across the suggestions that he might bat for his own side (forgive the mixing up of sports), I thought it was all probably true. But there's a whole lot more baggage which comes with that one.

For one thing I, who has a gay brother to whom I am very close and who is a close friend as well as a brother - I have another who isn't half as close - find that my heart does go out to gays who, despite modern enlightenment, still fear a possible shitty reception if they are ever truthful about their sexuality. But it is 1,000 worse for gay footballers.

It seems it is still a career killer to admit you are gay if you are a footballer. So what do you do? Well, I know what I would do were I gay and a promising footballer with a great career ahead of me: I would lie through my teeth. But that will take its toll on several levels, one of which is self-esteem (which we all know about, each one of us who has woken up at night and cannot get to sleep again because of something we want no one to know about. It might just be the shitty way you have behaved in some situation or other).

But I am neither gay nor, more pertinently, a promising footballer. But still my heart goes out to every last professional footballer out there who is.

Does this blind refer to the guy I am talking about? I don't know. But perhaps folk here who are neither 1) trendy and enlightened but 2) not trendy and anti-gay might care to reflect that where you stick your dick (which for me - a straight - is the biggest turn-off everything else I have said above notwithstanding) or what you lick and suck has no bearing whatsoever on your worth or otherwise. it is how you were born. So for example, there is nothing at all I can do about the fact that I was born God's gift to women and the biggest charmer around.

Amen.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    If we are talking about the young footballer now playing in Spain who was Manchester United's 'first Portuguese player', I wanted to check out who his current squeeze was and looked up his Wikipedia entry. And, oddly enough, there is absolutely nothing about his 'personal life'. Usually there is.

I have to say that ever since I first came across the suggestions that he might bat for his own side (forgive the mixing up of sports), I thought it was all probably true. But there's a whole lot more baggage which comes with that one.

For one thing I, who has a gay brother to whom I am very close and who is a close friend as well as a brother - I have another who isn't half as close - find that my heart does go out to gays who, despite modern enlightenment, still fear a possible shitty reception if they are ever truthful about their sexuality. But it is 1,000 worse for gay footballers.

It seems it is still a career killer to admit you are gay if you are a footballer. So what do you do? Well, I know what I would do were I gay and a promising footballer with a great career ahead of me: I would lie through my teeth. But that will take its toll on several levels, one of which is self-esteem (which we all know about, each one of us who has woken up at night and cannot get to sleep again because of something we want no one to know about. It might just be the shitty way you have behaved in some situation or other).

But I am neither gay nor, more pertinently, a promising footballer. But still my heart goes out to every last professional footballer out there who is.

Does this blind refer to the guy I am talking about? I don't know. But perhaps folk here who are neither 1) trendy and enlightened but 2) not trendy and anti-gay might care to reflect that where you stick your dick (which for me - a straight - is the biggest turn-off everything else I have said above notwithstanding) or what you lick and suck has no bearing whatsoever on your worth or otherwise. it is how you were born. So for example, there is nothing at all I can do about the fact that I was born God's gift to women and the biggest charmer around.

Amen.
    If it is him then I am pretty sure he is Bisexual as a recent blind hinted at that( this blind hints at that as well. Doesn't say a fake relationship rather ex implying a real relationship. If she was a beard she wouldn't have as much power as she would know the truth at the start. ) Surprised no guys have sold their story through( in fact few kiss and tells appear to happen about gay closet celebs.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    basdfg wrote: »
    If it is him then I am pretty sure he is Bisexual as a recent blind hinted at that( this blind hints at that as well. Doesn't say a fake relationship rather ex implying a real relationship. If she was a beard she wouldn't have as much power as she would know the truth at the start. ) Surprised no guys have sold their story through( in fact few kiss and tells appear to happen about gay closet celebs.

The press are always careful about those, As the accused is very likely to sue if it is not true, Where as a lot will let a story about some girl go because it adds to their manly aura.....Or so they seem to think
This discussion has been closed.