Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey.

Oh that was beautiful :cry:
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    I didn't even watch that scene properly. Bloody mother talked...

Did he even say the word marriage?

He didn't have to, he basically said everything but the words.

BH
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Hello by the way :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member

Nah, but he said he was a changed man and he wanted to give Ste the future he deserved with Leah and Lucas, so many feels :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some nice scenes in that, liked them. Hated the rest LOL Like, did everyone forget what Ruby did? Holly is just an arse. Where the hell did Marfa and that come from? I thought they were gone they been offscreen so long LOL! And as for this whole Jacqui and the Walking Zombie fiasco, it isn't really piquing my interest much!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, but he talked about wanting a future and a proper family with Ste and the kiddies.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bemma21 wrote: »
    Adorable :cry:

Yeah am i the only one getting the feeling that Kevin really wants Brendan? :o

He's definitely gay anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Ah thanks guys. I'll watch again later.

I go into my bedroom so I don't get disturbed then my mum walks in that exact moment WHY?!
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Yeah that's what I took from it him saying a 'proper family' and giving him what he deserves I don't think the word marriage was needed cause that's what he was implying:D
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Now that was Chemistry in the Kitchen thank you very much:cool::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    He's definitely gay anyway.

I just got the feeling that it wasn't just about the Walker stuff. Maybe that wasn't intentional though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's changed, he wants them to be a family, they baked bread together, it felt MOMENTOUS.

Oh, that was lovely. Brendan, you great mushy lovestruck fool.

I found Brendan's little speech surprisingly moving. Maybe especially because we know they won't get the chance to be a proper family again. :o:(
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Some nice scenes in that, liked them. Hated the rest LOL Like, did everyone forget what Ruby did? Holly is just an arse. Where the hell did Marfa and that come from? I thought they were gone they been offscreen so long LOL! And as for this whole Jacqui and the Walking Zombie fiasco, it isn't really piquing my interest much!

I know what you mean. The other stories are awful, but when I'm on tenterhooks for Brendan and Ste, I barely watch anything else anyway.

I love how Brendan is completely different with Ste than he is with anyone else now. Like he has a layer of skin stripped away, completely honest, or trying to be. And it's awkward, and he doesn't always have the right words to explain what he's feeling, but he always tries, and Ste understands anyway. I love how they communicate. So gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    I'm glad he didn't mention marriage. I just don't think it's very Brendan :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    It's so lovely and all I've ever wanted from them two. They had a food fight, the talked about the future, Brendan initiated a DMC. It's going to hurt so much next week.

I'm kind of clinging to the hope that Walker threatens Kevin into lying to Brendan, because I think he'll be around longer. I understand the manipulation side of things for money, but hopefully that when it comes to deep shit, he'll have a bit more of a conscience and they seem to be heading in that direction.

The JP/Doug stuff was hilarious. I love Doug and his complete over reaction of JP having been with Brendan. I love JP calling Leanne a fruit cake and JP banishing Doug and Leanne. I think he was ruder to them, than he was Ste. You just know Doug will make a comment now he knows though, and I can imagine that not helping Ste seeing Kevin and Brendan hugging.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    *awaits all the Brendan hating posts for spitting on JPug*

But WHO CARES. They kneaded together, it's love :cry:
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    I found Brendan's little speech surprisingly moving. Maybe especially because we know they won't get the chance to be a proper family again. :o:(

I know. :( Jesus, how harsh is Amy though? It all feels very threatened and fragile all the time. But it's gorgeous that he wants to. He loves those kids.
    I'm glad he didn't mention marriage. I just don't think it's very Brendan :o

I wondered how they would do it, but that was perfect for Brendan, that he sort of danced round it, and Ste knew pretty much what he was saying anyway. Ste's face when he was saying it was so expressive.
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    *awaits all the Brendan hating posts for spitting on JPug*

But WHO CARES. They kneaded together, it's love :cry:

Was this in dispute?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean. The other stories are awful, but when I'm on tenterhooks for Brendan and Ste, I barely watch anything else anyway.

I love how Brendan is completely different with Ste than he is with anyone else now. Like he has a layer of skin stripped away, completely honest, or trying to be. And it's awkward, and he doesn't always have the right words to explain what he's feeling, but he always tries, and Ste understands anyway. I love how they communicate. So gorgeous.

That's lovely, and so true.

In the same way, Brendan's the only one who can make Ste smile. He's a very unhappy boy apart from when Brendan's being gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Walker and Kevin really do just drag it all down. I really want to love that kitchen scene, but I feel too annoyed :o

And Doug and JP were annoying together tonight too. I hope they don't fight too often, James gets slackjawed and campy, and PJ's whiny.

And they're going to make some huge scene out of Kevin lying to Brendan about the abuse, and Brendan's going to eat it up and I don't want to see it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm probably the only one thinking this but the fact that we know Brendan won't be there for Ste and won't get to spend the rest of his life with him makes these cutey moments even more beautiful and tragic :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaN i mention how Brendan Brady LOOKED VERY GOOD in APRON tooo:o

How possible it is HOW?..........?

The way he looks his Ste was incredibly amazing in that apron :o
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just got the feeling that it wasn't just about the Walker stuff. Maybe that wasn't intentional though.

Maybe he just fancies him.

I wonder if they should have played the story as if Kevin was a psycho obsessed with Brendan and only revealed the Walker connection now?
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    intrigued at this ESF exclusive that Emmetts just retweeted
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only Doug faults for letting Brendan effect his relationship. Brendan's not even doing anything, again.

Doug saw that Brendan didn't even remember JP's name yesterday? :confused:

But Stendan were perfect, they were so playful :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So true. Awwww! *sighs*
This discussion has been closed.