Options

Which football clubs do you dislike?

Comments

• Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    97 i believe, strachan was a player then?

Yeah, he was player-manager for most of that season so that Spurs game may even have been his last as a player if he took part.
  • Options
    Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    As I was 70 miles away, at home, it wasn't-and still isn't-my problem.

It's funny, however, how the banned shedend.com user "BatesOUT" shares your posting style, opinions, and criminally shoddy spelling and grammar.
    Never used any club forums but my own, have been on general ones tho, its probably someone from waccoe (pretty good idea who ;-)) but not me NO
    But, to end this chelsea have ad many morons as Leeds , if not more, so its just they are now fashionable, and marketing club , and besides it wouldn't go down well with major sponcers either nowadays would it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheffield Wednesday

Beautiful stadium but the people that sit within it each week think they are too big for the championship. No - you're in it on merit
  • Options
    carefree_bluecarefree_blue Posts: 9,047
    Forum Member
    In English law it does I'm afraid, he was found not guilty and that is that.

Not guilty means there wasn't enough evidence to determine beyond a reasonable doubt if he committed the crime. It doesn't necessarily mean he was innocent, there's a clear distinction between the two.
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    Aston Villa

They just dont stir any emotion in me at all. Totally beige, middle of the road nothingness.

If they disappeared tomorrow I wouldnt notice.
  • Options
    snukrsnukr Posts: 19,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clm2071 wrote: »
    Aston Villa

They just dont stir any emotion in me at all. Totally beige, middle of the road nothingness.

If they disappeared tomorrow I wouldnt notice.
    I feel the same way about Fulham, they're as bland as their black and white kit.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    Not guilty means there wasn't enough evidence to determine beyond a reasonable doubt if he committed the crime. It doesn't necessarily mean he was innocent, there's a clear distinction between the two.

Now you're just being pedantic. He was found not guilty therefore Leeds are hardly likely to sack him are they?
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cardiff city and Liverpool
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man City are by far the team I hate most but I hate Liverpool also. With the Berties though I hate the fans more than the team.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a fan of Melbourne and New York because of their link to Man City.
  • Options
    Jim De VilleJim De Ville Posts: 16,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not a fan of Melbourne.

I can't say that I follow the Australian league close enough to care.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say that I follow the Australian league close enough to care.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

How can you not like a New York team when New York Metros are there (yes I know they're Red Bulls but I still call them Metros) and they're Tim Howard's old team?
  • Options
    JBOJBO Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member
    Sheffield Wednesday

Beautiful stadium but the people that sit within it each week think they are too big for the championship. No - you're in it on merit

Asked every one of them individually have you?
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blyth Spartans.

(with the exception of a few seasons ago when they let us play at their ground. That was actually really good of them).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blyth Spartans.

(with the exception of a few seasons ago when they let us play at their ground. That was actually really good of them).
    Didn't they play spurs ??,in the late 70s ?? In f a cup 3td round or some other high profile club

Remember them getting mentioned in.Colin wards book " steaming in " in a really funny encounter when they played Leatherhead in cup tie, can't remember word for word but it was really quite funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The irony of this is not lost on me.

At least City and Chelsea had the money to settle their debts.

Difference was both city /Chelsea were premier league teams when their sugar daddies arrived
    Wheres Leeds were not, premier league had global appeal , championship doesn't.
  • Options
    James_MonnellyJames_Monnelly Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm Cardiff but unusually I don't mind Swansea. I find Chelsea dull, Manchester United I don't like because of all the plastics, QPR have dodgy dealings written all over them so I don't like them. villa , I don't like as to me they are has-beens and wonder why they get so many live games when to watch it's as dull as ditch water (often like watching Cardiff!).

Being Welsh I do like Newport, Wrexham and Real Madrid.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So do you look out for their results specifically when they play, and get upset when they win.

I have never followed Australian football in my life.
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    I don't like Antwerp and FC Twente because of their links to Manchester United.
  • Options
    snukrsnukr Posts: 19,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    Didn't they play spurs ??,in the late 70s ?? In f a cup 3td round or some other high profile club

Remember them getting mentioned in.Colin wards book " steaming in " in a really funny encounter when they played Leatherhead in cup tie, can't remember word for word but it was really quite funny.
    They reached the fifth round of the FA Cup in 1978 beating Stoke City away in the previous round, they would have got to the sixth round if it were not for a very controversial late equaliser by Wrexham against them.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    Difference was both city /Chelsea were premier league teams when their sugar daddies arrived
    Wheres Leeds were not, premier league had global appeal , championship doesn't.

You miss my point. City and Chelsea both spent money they had while Leeds spent millions they didn't have and had no realistic chance of ever having.
  • Options
    carefree_bluecarefree_blue Posts: 9,047
    Forum Member
    Now you're just being pedantic. He was found not guilty therefore Leeds are hardly likely to sack him are they?

It's quite simple really.... I believe that not only was he involved in the attack but that the club were aware of this and more interested in protecting their assets.

You're actually the one who's being pedantic by trying to nitpick my reasons for disliking a club. Seeing as you've cited the same club as your answer why don't you elaborate further on why you don't like them, seeing as you haven't actually given any reasons?
  • Options
    Wolfman13Wolfman13 Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    West Brom - Goes without saying a reason. :D
    Liverpool - Grew up in the 80s surrounded by glory hunters, their whole victim mentality and also their fault for English clubs getting banned from European competitions during the 80s because of Heysel. In case anyone brings up my location I'm not from this area originally.
    Celtic - Mainly the Green Brigade.
    Linfield - Like Glentorans. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's quite simple really.... I believe that not only was he involved in the attack but that the club were aware of this and more interested in protecting their assets.

You're actually the one who's being pedantic by trying to nitpick my reasons for disliking a club. Seeing as you've cited the same club as your answer why don't you elaborate further on why you don't like them, seeing as you haven't actually given any reasons?

Cb
    You have no idea what happened that night in majestics (I don't and I was going to every game at time ) so pretty sure you don't, though this isn't place for it heard some amazing stories what happened Before the attack took place
    And as some on here may find it offensive and racist its,best off here , but what i do find ironic
    Is we were protecting our players because of their value to club, which considering the amount of alleged incidents your plsyers have been involved in last few years think it'd bit tounge in cheek if you ask me
This discussion has been closed.