Options

Gary Busey tweets "thank u"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
Forum Member
Gary Busey @THEGaryBusey · 3h

God bless Great Britain for understanding my purpose on CBB, thank u for voting me the 1st American winner from my heart to your hearts - GB

Gary Busey ‏@THEGaryBusey · 6h
Same tabloid wrote another false story that Gary was snubbed @ CBB wrap party he was on his flight at that time and not even @ party - SSB

Gary Busey ‏@THEGaryBusey · 5h
Theres a false tabloid story that Gary was threatened w arrest for honking like a goose on a plane what will they think of next oy vey - SSB

Comments

• Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tweets, good to hear from Gary !
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww, still chuffed to bits that we had a decent winner, it kind of makes up for the awful one we had in the summer BB.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Aww, still chuffed to bits that we had a decent winner, it kind of makes up for the awful one we had in the summer BB.

It certainly does that ;-)

HONK :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    That article did make pretty pathetic reading, trying to make out that every CBB housemate that wasn't at the wrap party was because they were snubbing Gary. Despite them giving no evidence to back it up. The only thing they could come up with as 'evidence' was Dee's comments about Gary on twitter, which still had nothing to do with not attending the wrap party.

I didn't realize Gary wasn't there either. lol
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is great to see Gary tweeting thank you :D I mis him. He is the perfect winner and the first American to do it
  • Options
    juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »

Yes indeed. Lovely :)
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tweets.Gary.
    Gary the greatest character ever on CBB.
    Hope he is taking it easy chillin with wife a son in Miami.
    Loved his show "I`m with Busey". hilarious

http://stillwithbusey.com/episodes/
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Gary and Audley were the only saving graces of this series.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to read happy clappy thank you tweets rather than endless reams of the civvy *winner* swearing at everyone.
    HONK HONK ! Enjoy the good life in the sun gary and thanks for the laughs .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the tweets.Gary.
    Gary the greatest character ever on CBB.
    Hope he is taking it easy chillin with wife a son in Miami.
    Loved his show "I`m with Busey". hilarious

http://stillwithbusey.com/episodes/

If Dee ever turns up on his doorstep with a film crew in tow, hoping for a few acting tips and tricks of the trade before her stand-up comedy gig at The Laughing Factory in Hollywood, I do hope he treats her like he treated the poor guy he mentored in that classic cult comedy show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Dee ever turns up on his doorstep with a film crew in tow, hoping for a few acting tips and tricks of the trade before her stand-up comedy gig at The Laughing Factory in Hollywood, I do hope he treats her like he treated the poor guy he mentored in that classic cult comedy show.
    I Know, he was terrible to him, with the "shut up" and "village idiot" comments,but it was partially scripted and Adam played the geeky nerd well.
    You could see how Gary would drive you mad though.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I believed that story in the Mail. Glad you tweeted to set the record straight Gary.
  • Options
    lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with busey looks great! Thanks.
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is great to see Gary tweeting thank you :D I mis him. He is the perfect winner and the first American to do it

Indeed. :) Very proud as an American for him to be the first American winner. :blush: Thank you Britain for voting for him. It really does help ease the pain a bit from that dismal summer series - a series I think we'd all like to erase from our collective memory.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It certainly does that ;-)

HONK :D

Tweet, tweet, honk .good one Dangermoose :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    You're very welcome, Gary :). You deserved it, and am sure each of us watching learned something about ourselves, so thanks for that too.
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HO-ONK!
    Seriously. Does anyone actually believe what the Daily Star prints any more??
  • Options
    Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary and Audley were the only saving graces of this series.

Couldn't agree more:)
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »

Yes, I have to agree.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just read the article claiming Garry was snubbed and knew it had to be a load of goose poo because he wasn't even in the country for the party. Frenchie had also gone home, Edele wanted to be with her family, as did Dee. Clearly these are valid reasons, but the Daily Star don't takw any notice of facts when they can spin what they consider to be a more interesting story.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    I have just read the article claiming Garry was snubbed and knew it had to be a load of goose poo because he wasn't even in the country for the party. Frenchie had also gone home, Edele wanted to be with her family, as did Dee. Clearly these are valid reasons, but the Daily Star don't takw any notice of facts when they can spin what they consider to be a more interesting story.>:(

How anyone, who is not deluded reads the Star is beyond me, and yet some people post items from it, believing it to be "fact" as James would say.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary Busey @THEGaryBusey · 3h

God bless Great Britain for understanding my purpose on CBB, thank u for voting me the 1st American winner from my heart to your hearts - GB

Gary Busey ‏@THEGaryBusey · 6h
    Same tabloid wrote another false story that Gary was snubbed @ CBB wrap party he was on his flight at that time and not even @ party - SSB

Gary Busey ‏@THEGaryBusey · 5h
    Theres a false tabloid story that Gary was threatened w arrest for honking like a goose on a plane what will they think of next oy vey - SSB
    Awwww that's good to hear.
    Andy_G wrote: »
    I was so delighted Gary won, I have to admit to being somewhat ashamed of the British HM's behaviour towards him.
    Revenge is a dish best served cold. :D
    Honk!
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Gary Busey and I think he is great, I binge watched him on Celebrity Apprentice and All Star Celebrity Apprentice.
    He does seem to be sailing ten sheets in the wind due to maybe his brain injury. The other stars on the shows had the same complaints that the HMs had. In the house it must have been harder to manage than on the Celeb Apprentice shows.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just go's to show that most of what you read in the News Papers are utter rubbish...and don't get me started on The Daily Star.......good luck Gary .....HONK
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How anyone, who is not deluded reads the Star
    Well I do, and ...
    er ... hang on ... :blush:
    I'll need to think about this one ...