Strictly: Decisions The Fourth

1232425262729»

Comments

• Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,916
    Forum Member
    ~ Ladies and Gentlemen, for the final time, the lines are now closed! ~

The final result will be posted at 18:45, but there'll be a few posts between now and then for your entertainment. :p
    Forum Member
    Firstly, some thanks. ;-)

Approximately a million people contributed to this series (some minor hyperbole), and this series just doesn't work without all of you, so huge thanks to everyone, including but probably not limited to...

Andrew (dennisboy)
    Myk (ChickenFromKiev)
    Queenie (dancing.queen)
    Twitter (twitter_fan2000)
    Izzie (IzzieStar)
    Nick (winter99)
    Voice (The_Voice1)
    Stuart (Stuart25)
    Nathan (thengp12)
    Danny (Damahepa)
    VietnameseWaltz
    Natalie_Shepard

...and anyone else who so much as posted a single comment, or even just viewed the thread. :D

A little extra thanks must go to Andrew, for letting me take over the series in the first place, and Danny, for being a very creditable P.A. :p Also, good luck to Myk, with the fifth iteration of this bonkers show. :D
    Forum Member
    Of course, while forum members help make the game, the celebs and their partners do a fair share of the work as well. ;-) As such, it seems only fair to celebrate those who fell before the final (in some cases, probably quite literally), and what better way to do so than a car-crash group number?

Dancing a Group Freestyle to "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" by Scissor Sisters, please welcome to the floor the rest of the cast of Decisions: The Fourth! :D

Jessica Capshaw & Gleb Savchenko!
    Danny Mac & Ola Jordan!
    Ricky Wilson & Kristina Rihanoff!
    Andy Murray & Aliona Vilani!
    Conchita Wurst & Giovanni Pernice!
    Rebel Wilson & Pasha Kovalev!
    Taron Egerton & Joanne Clifton!
    Joe Weller & Karen Hauer!
    Daisy Wood Davis & Aljaz Skorjanec!
    Chris Evans & Otlile Mabuse!
    Sarah Greenwood & Brendan Cole!
    Natalia Kills & Kevin Clifton!
    Chetna Makan & Tristan MacManus!
    Forum Member
    ...well, 18 individual rounds of dancing, 14 shows, 13 weeks, a grand total of 588 individual scores given by our judges to 147 dances, and 354 votes cast, and it's all come down to this.

Either Joe Hart, or Queen Elizabeth II is about to be crowned champion of Decisions: The Fourth, and the winning couple, with a total of 8 votes to 5 is...

~~~ :D JOE HART & NATALIE LOWE! :D ~~~

Joe, you've absolutely dominated this series, receiving the least votes to eliminate in all but 2 of the 14 shows, never more than 3, and topping the leaderboard in 9 of the 18 individual rounds, including all 4 of the rounds in the final. A perfect 40 for your Showdance proved that you deserved this, and after also getting married recently, I'm fairly sure this counts as an all-around good week. :D

Further congratulations go to...

~~~ :D QUEENIE (dancing.queen)! :D ~~~

Between Joe and Danny, you really excelled with your celebs this season, and they were actually the two highest average scoring celebs, too, even after Thomas' performance in the final, so I think we can safely say this season was yours to lose. :p Congratulations!

But, for every 1st place, there must be a 2nd, and that place is filled by...
    Forum Member
    ~~~ :) QUEEN ELIZABETH II & ANTON DU BEKE! :) ~~~

Well, what can I say? Bottom in all but 2 individual rounds, and yet you coasted safely through to the Grand Final, with nary a sniff of danger. A 9 point improvement for your Waltz in the final showed everyone that, actually, your dancing wasn't half bad in the end, and I'm sure the fact that it was the man who suggested you's week that provided said Waltz will see him receiving his knighthood posthaste. ;-)

Speaking of which...

~~~ :) DANNY (Damahepa) :) ~~~

Oh, so near, so very near. :D Two finalists may not be the gold medal you were looking for, but it's better than at least 6 other forum members this season, and really, bronze and silver combined might be worth more than 1 gold, right? :p Both Thomas and Her Majesty were fantastic competitors, for completely different reasons, so you can be proud of their performances, I'm sure. :)
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booo, hiss! ;) Can't have a Man City player winning! Outrageous! #WozRobbed

Nah, well done Queenie, if anybody deserved a win in the contest It was definitely you, forever the bridesmaid and finally a champion! As much as I'm now still without a winner! XD

Myk's only getting the filthiest of ringers from me ;) x
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, yay for Joe (and Natalie)!

Slightly disappointed it's all over because no-doubt we'll be back to all the men being eliminated in succession in future series now. :D And obviously because Ross has put together such a wonderful series!

Anyway, all the very best Myk! :)
  • ChickenFromKievChickenFromKiev Posts: 7,427
    Forum Member
    The fifth series will be posted sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. Danny has asked to do Series 6, and Izzie Series 7, so yeah. :p
    Forum Member
    Seeing as it's a waste for no-one to see them (and I really enjoyed formatting them because I am a sad, sad individual), here are the spreadsheets detailing votes and scores for the series. :)

VOTES

331dg7r.jpg

SCORES

vf8rrp.jpg

(It is almost criminally sad how much I enjoyed keeping these up to date).
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #YearOfTheMan

It's been a very controversial series, well done Ross for hosting successfully (Loving the charts btw). Expecting the series 5 cast to be even more.. erm varied.