EE: max - spolier!! - whats comes up next!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
Forum Member
i don't know if you have seen/ or been posted before

max and what happened

dammm how do i8 do a spoiler, so you have to click to show the words?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    just trying to see if i can get the spoiler working so i can tell you
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    click go advanced and click on the grey S and then type the spoiler inbetween the Spoiler Tags
  • HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I dunno why you feel the need to place spoiler tags in a thread that warns people about spoilers. It'll be their own fault if they decided to enter it.
    Forum Member
    lauren reveals on her mums court date, to max that it was her that ran him over! while sitting in court
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxmish82 wrote: »
    lauren reveals on her mums court date, to max that it was her that ran him over! while sitting in court

not sure thats totally true, yes Lauren reveals to Max that she ran him over on January 2nd, but i dont think its while there are in court, as its after Tanya has pleaded guilty to it, so i think its afterwards
    Forum Member
    mw0390 wrote: »
    not sure thats totally true, yes Lauren reveals to Max that she ran him over on January 2nd, but i dont think its while there are in court, as its after Tanya has pleaded guilty to it, so i think its afterwards
    opps ok i might be wrong on that bit, but i was just trying to say that it was her who did it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxmish82 wrote: »
    opps ok i might be wrong on that bit, but i was just trying to say that it was her who did it.

ah ok, im sure it was posted the other day as well:), though some people still dont belive its her lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw0390 wrote: »

It doesn't make it clear in the DS spoilers where they are when Lauren tells him, just that she tells him after Tanya pleads guilty.

Minxmish - if you want more spoilers there are spoilers right up until January if you click on Soaps <---
    Forum Member
    sorry i only joined, just trying to find how it all works..i'll get there lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Can't wait.
    I think Lauren should confess, not much would happen to her at her age. Maybe that dysfunctional family would get some counselling, brother living with brother's wife, dad bedding son's wife etc, not very healthy (though he isn't living with her now).
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow! Can't wait.
    I think Lauren should confess, not much would happen to her at her age. Maybe that dysfunctional family would get some counselling, brother living with brother's wife, dad bedding son's wife etc, not very healthy (though he isn't living with her now).

I discount that. Even Scott said Jack genuinely loved Tanya for a time. That was just a relationship. Neither set out to hurt Max or the kids though Jack couldn't resist getting one over on him after a while.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Lauren run over Max :eek: