Options

Is our Amy Diamond the page 3 girl.?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is Amy Diamond really only 22? she looks closer to 30.
She appears to have been a page 3 girl a good few years ago.

http://www.nuts.co.uk/covergirls/amy-diamond/photo/image/28784:eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    Yeah we know, its mentioned in loads of threads:)
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your link is not dated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe that's her. Dorothy 'developed' at a very young age :D

More seriously though, I don't know why everyone has been going on about this. It's something she did in the past and I'm sure we have all done things in our lives we regret. She is still a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice, perhaps not Dorothy but she didn't make the final batch without having some talent.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Yes, I believe that's her. Dorothy 'developed' at a very young age :D

More seriously though, I don't know why everyone has been going on about this. It's something she did in the past and I'm sure we have all done things in our lives we regret. She is still a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice, perhaps not Dorothy but she didn't make the final batch without having some talent.
    It doesn't seem to me that she regrets it. She does have a good voice, but, as you say, she is clearly not Dorothy. It must have been obvious to ALW, the rest of the panel, and Amy herself, that she was never going to be Dorothy, but it suited all of them for her to be included in the final ten/eleven, knowing that she would almost certainly be first out. Good luck to her. I expect she will get something out of this, which is all she really wanted (otherwise she would have attempted to change her appearance/image somewhat).
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey, with all those topless shots she's definitely not a Dorothy.... I wonder if Andrew's seen those pics!!! ;)

She has a nice voice though.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is only one 'Amy Diamond'. The fantastically talented teenage Anglo-Swedish pop sensation who, as my Eurovision friends on DS will verify, I've been championing for several years :cool:

Check out the real Amy Diamond here

I love this song!!!!
  • Options
    DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Andrew's seen those pics!!! ;)

That's why he put her through!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    N X M wrote: »
    There is only one 'Amy Diamond'. The fantastically talented teenage Anglo-Swedish pop sensation who, as my Eurovision friends on DS will verify, I've been championing for several years :cool:

Check out the real Amy Diamond here

I love this song!!!!

I know exactly! There is already a singer with her name. Surely she'd have to change it to go professional? Or is it not like acting?