Brandy Two Eleven

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
Forum Member
well all i can say is im dissapointed to many slow to midtempo tracks its very consistant with its sound but too the point of bordom after put it down and wildest dreamz i had high hopes thinking it would be a cross between never say never and full moon . i loved the direction human was going in where this album sounds like aphrodisiac offcuts :cry:

Comments

• johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this album, I think it is easily one of her best and best of the year!
    Amazing album!
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! How dare you! :P I think it's a fluid masterpiece, proper R'n'B!! Love it and Love Brandy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Oh! How dare you! :P I think it's a fluid masterpiece, proper R'n'B!! Love it and Love Brandy!

Lol im hopeing that i grow to love it iv been a long time brandy fan but i just feel this album has fell flat with me though i do agree it flows well
  • mollsshewrotemollsshewrote Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    well all i can say is im dissapointed to many slow to midtempo tracks its very consistant with its sound but too the point of bordom after put it down and wildest dreamz i had high hopes thinking it would be a cross between never say never and full moon . i loved the direction human was going in where this album sounds like aphrodisiac offcuts :cry:

Try not to compare it to what's been and gone. Two Eleven is fresh and futuristic R&B. It's a very sexy album content-wise and each song has it's own uniqueness. I like the album; her vocal layering and harmonies are stunning.
    Forum Member
    Try not to compare it to what's been and gone. Two Eleven is fresh and futuristic R&B. It's a very sexy album content-wise and each song has it's own uniqueness. I like the album; her vocal layering and harmonies are stunning.

I can never fault her vocals she is serverly underrated in that department shes one of the few voices you cant say sounds like somebody else
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Two Eleven' has been No.1 in the US R'n'B charts for a little bit not quite sure how that differs to the normal chart however it is not No.2 in the proper US iTunes chart - I am ecstatic that it is doing so well for her and I hope it stays in the charts for a while - unfortunately I can't see it doing anything over here despite the fact I think 'Put It Down' could be a club smasher
    Forum Member
    'Two Eleven' has been No.1 in the US R'n'B charts for a little bit not quite sure how that differs to the normal chart however it is not No.2 in the proper US iTunes chart - I am ecstatic that it is doing so well for her and I hope it stays in the charts for a while - unfortunately I can't see it doing anything over here despite the fact I think 'Put It Down' could be a club smasher

Like with human it seems that brandy and her record company are focasing all there attention on the usa which is a shame i just guess thats where they see her carrer for the moment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with both of you. I've only listened to the album once so far but I'm loving it! :D