Well I enjoyed Heather and Mikey's dances best!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a nice guy - but bringing on the kids, nan and Great Uncle Bulgaria is imo a huge mistake.

We luv you Daddy/Mummy banners held a loft by a tearful youngster do not inspire me to reach for the phone with any urgency - usually the opposite.

Not a big Heather fan - but I regard DOI as entirely separate to her controversial public image and admire her guts in refusing to let her disability restrict her any more than necessary.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ignazio! Nice to catch up with some SCDers(!)

Good points - I agree!
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi Ignazio! Nice to catch up with some SCDers(!)

Good points - I agree!

Hi lizzy - nice to see you - nice.:D:o
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agreed largely what you said about Daniella and Mike, except I don't think Mike was technically weaker than the likes of Gary, Hayley or Daniella at all. He had a lot of challenging steps in his routine and despite having to skate alone and with his back against the pro (!), he's got this inate sense of musicality to be able to syn his steps with his pro. He put on a very sincere performance, and if he said he was nervous, I can't sense it at all from his routine.

As for Gary Lucy, it did warm me to him that the producers decided to flash the 'cute' card with his daughter India. He was technically good, but still a little lacking in his performance (a little self-conscious, strange considering he's an actor), but last Saturday's performance was considerably better than his first performance.

That's true actually, I was watching a clip of Mikey's performance earlier and he actually does a lot more skating alone than some of the celebrities have done, which will hopefully benefit him the longer he stays in!

(I feel like I'm saying I don't like Mikey at the moment, I'm not trying to say I don't think he's a good skater. :o I just think he works harder at the skating aspects than some people have had to. His performances I think have been right up at the top, they're a lot more entertaining and difficult than some dances have been, and he does make me smile so much!)