Skye = Brat

GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can't really add much more to that comment.

Comments

• ***netty******netty*** Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I agree, at first I thought she was quite nice and sweet but now she has turned in to a bitter and annoying little girl.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible woman, I have no idea what Leo sees in her.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems so disingenuous/fake and very manipulative (in a bad way). I am surprise that the Australian public are fooled by her facade. I'd like her to be evicted but she will likely win>:(
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her earlier on, but she's really annoying me nowadays. Remember when she suggested to Leo that he was faking his feelings for her "because you know I'm popular"? That astounded me. And then last week when she insulted Ryan, only to have a tantrum when he insulted her back.

I used to think she was humorous and, while irritating at times, harmless. Now I think she's self-centered, over-confident and, as the OP says, a brat.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I liked her earlier on, but she's really annoying me nowadays. Remember when she suggested to Leo that he was faking his feelings for her "because you know I'm popular"? That astounded me. And then last week when she insulted Ryan, only to have a tantrum when he insulted her back.

I used to think she was humorous and, while irritating at times, harmless. Now I think she's self-centered, over-confident and, as the OP says, a brat.

BIB: I agree and am puzzled by the fact the Australian public seem to adore her when she acts like such a brat. Skye's only ever been offered well meaning advice from the other housemates but I've read multiple comments that she's getting 'picked on' which in my opinion is nonsense.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member

BIB: I agree and am puzzled by the fact the Australian public seem to adore her when she acts like such a brat. I've read some comments on BB forums that she's getting 'picked on' which in my opinion is nonsense. Skye cant handle critisism or the well meaning advice shes been offered by several of the other housemates. She resorts to sulking or getting defensive like a child.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagine what it would be like with a 24 hr live feed, Sky and that voice of hers :o.....
  • shaz20shaz20 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just imagine what it would be like with a 24 hr live feed, Sky and that voice of hers :o.....

:o:o:o NO NO NO I wouldn't be able to watch :D
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye = winner

I agree if i was in the house i wouldn't be happy but I think she is trying a different technique to win big brother.

Being a more family show (wouldn't work in UK) Skye knows a large amount of teenagers will be voting for her and it is working .

More important the frustration of the guys in the house because she doesn't listen to them and doesn't change her behaviour is brilliant to watch.
    Also she has been nominated and saved numerous times.

I think Skye is still the most popular housemate and that's the reason bb didn't give the percentages yesterday.

I would like Priya to win but I wouldn't be too surprised if her gamble paid off with only 2 weeks to go.