pat898pat898 Posts: 756
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• HenryGartenHenryGarten Posts: 24,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pat898 wrote: »

It has sort of been solved. They have a fair idea who killed her.

See here
  • pat898pat898 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

See here

It is interesting, but it has NOT been solved yet.................
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pat898 wrote: »
    It is interesting, but it has NOT been solved yet.................

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence to back it up. Lots of articles have been written about it and the evidence makes sense.

There is the lack of a body.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a lot of circumstantial evidence to back it up. Lots of articles have been written about it and the evidence makes sense.

There is the lack of a body.

Indeed the lack of a body, same with the case of Claudia Lawrence sadly :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is an interesting read. Did Suzy Lamplugh have an affair with her killer? Dossier suggests twist in murder case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302951/Did-Suzy-Lamplugh-affair-killer-New-police-dossier-suggests-twist-murder-case.html#ixzz4Z59mGQvM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is an interesting read. Did Suzy Lamplugh have an affair with her killer? Dossier suggests twist in murder case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302951/Did-Suzy-Lamplugh-affair-killer-New-police-dossier-suggests-twist-murder-case.html#ixzz4Z59mGQvM

A very interesting read thank you I need to read it again tommoz :D when I've had a good nights sleep, but thank you :)
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very interestng article, which I just read, and wondering re a sentence he said...it's not that simple, she's not alone, has company...why would that bother him, as he's in for Life. Everything before that was simple for him telling the police this and that, then not saying much,being cocky about it. If she was buried in a cemetery she would have company, but I suppose the police had checked cemeteries in the various areas. He did mention spade as well, that best place to bury is in concrete, and swore re using a spade, which suggests he might have used one to bury Suzy. He didn't bury the other girl in concrete, he dumped her in a ditch. Just some thoughts.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me the very name "Mr Kipper" would have rung alarm bells. I've never heard that as an actual surname in real life. I'd have probably sent a bloke along to see him, or gone myself with Suzy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    For me the very name "Mr Kipper" would have rung alarm bells. I've never heard that as an actual surname in real life. I'd have probably sent a bloke along to see him, or gone myself with Suzy.

Indeed the name Mr kIpper is a strange name. like you say a man should have gone along with her just in case.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

See here

At least the guy is already serving life sentences.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

There's Kuyper, which could be misheard or miss-spelt.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aaah but you're thinking with a 2017 head - where we all suspect people of everything and are more aware of what goes on 'out there' and we know so much more because of t'internet.

Mind you, estate agents still go off on their own to meet strangers all over the place, so nothing much has changed in that respect.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people were probably a bit more trusting back then and people have all sorts of strange names.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that John Cannan used the alias "Kipper" whilst in prison
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Try 192.com. There are nine Kippers listed.