Nicks song coice? I MEAN WHAT THE F...

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    You need to get out more.

Really? I think I'm out a lot more than you mate!! Tonight is my rest day and I deserve it ;)
    Nicholas will be another flopstar - mark my words!!
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    Really? I think I'm out a lot more than you mate!! Tonight is my rest day and I deserve it ;)

You sound like a typical Scene Queen - mark my words, I've met many!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member

Really? hate for a 16 year old,
    oh and I doubt that alot!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sound like a typical Scene Queen - mark my words, I've met many!!!

That honour goes to you ;)
    I'm just being honest about what I think about Nicholas - in my opinion he is dull!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_Karl1 wrote: »
    Really? hate for a 16 year old,
    oh and I doubt that alot!

No hate...just being honest here:)
    Forum Member
    That honour goes to you ;)
    I'm just being honest about what I think about Nicholas - in my opinion he is dull!!

Dull isnt the word, its not bringing his personality out :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Nastyman69;69811402]That honour goes to you ;)
    I'm just being honest about what I think about Nicholas - in my opinion he is dull!![/QUOTE]

LOL 20 years ago perhaps, can't be doing with all the bitchy kids out there now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dull isnt the word, its not bringing his personality out :)

I'm sorry but I don't think he'll be successful after XF - look I won't criticize his vocals coz he has got decent vocals actually but to me I just find him very boring - it's just an opinion
  • jassy55jassy55 Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    No, he didn't. Please provide us with a link to you singing better on YouTube.

same old same old from you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL 20 years ago perhaps, can't be doing with all the bitchy kids out there now :D

You are right there ;)
    Look, we will differ regarding Nick but I appreciate you as a user largely because you are a big Leona fan like myself and I think I have seen your username on the old Leona forum as well :)
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but I don't think he'll be successful after XF - look I won't criticize his vocals coz he has got decent vocals actually but to me I just find him very boring - it's just an opinion

Your entitled to your opinion, no one is denying that.
    But the thing is he does have a great personality, watch some of his VT, comes across very bubbly,

And he is only Sexteeen so I guess maybe give him some time the guy will rise for sure,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right there ;)
    Look, we will differ regarding Nick but I appreciate you as a user largely because you are a big Leona fan like myself and I think I have seen your username on the old Leona forum as well :)

Agreed. I'm pleased you remember me as a Leona fan, and I never mean anything malicious on these forums. It's all a bit of fun to me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the thing is he does have a great personality, watch some of his VT, comes across very bubbly,

And he is only Sexteeen so I guess maybe give him some time the guy will rise for sure,

Actually I never dispute his personality - in fact he comes across as a nice lad.
    He's sexteen for sure but surely not THAT kind of rise :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I never dispute his personality - in fact he comes across as a nice lad.

:D:D:D Snigger... Naughty :)
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he didn't. Please provide us with a link to you singing better on YouTube.

...with the aid of said cattle prod if necessary! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I'm pleased you remember me as a Leona fan, and I never mean anything malicious on these forums. It's all a bit of fun to me :D

Yes somehow I remembered your name on the old Leona site and I think you used the same username. This forum is a lot of fun actually but try coming on some American HipHop forums...now they have some seriously bad language there :eek::o
    Even the old Leona forum was a good site as well
    Forum Member

hahaha certainly not :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no so sure - give him a few years and those ears will surely come in very handy !!! :o
  • sgeandhusgeandhu Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dull accusation could be made at dozens of music legends if they were trying to launch today.

Would Bing Crosby have made it in today's music industry?

Or Neil Diamond?

Somehow I doubt it.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes the chosen one for this years show! He could be rubbish and still get all the votes. Girl hormones, grannys and mums who go aww and of course the scottish vote.

He has this show won!
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Hes the chosen one for this years show! He could be rubbish and still get all the votes. Girl hormones, grannys and mums who go aww and of course the scottish vote.

He has this show won!

Good, another nail in the X Factor coffin

A Christmas No 1 and a Mothers Day album then obscurity for Nicholas McDull of Dullsville
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    It's a bad song choice for a kid of 16. For heavens sake - how old was he supposed to be when he had the relationship if this ex girlfriend has moved on and is "married now":rolleyes:

I think Louis lives on another planet sometimes, though in his defense it seems to work. Pick a really popular Adele song and it doesn't really matter who sings it. All the praise for Nicholas on here tonight makes me feel as though I've stepped into the Twilight Zone where blandness = artistry :confused:

Agree. He sang it 'nicely' but projected zero emotion and understanding. When Adele sings it, tears are falling yet this boy has no soul. :(
    Its like getting a 12 year old boy to sing Make You Feel My Love... oh wait.... :rolleyes:
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pick a popular song and let a wet kid sing it without a clue as to what he is singing about week.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tamera's only sixteen too and Hannah's only 17 but I don't notice anybody cutting them any slack because of their tender years, quite the opposite. It's just that Nicholas looks like a school kid I suppose. But I find him very forgettable. Although he has a good voice and can hit all the notes, there's nothing distinctive about his voice and his delivery is beyond dull.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera's only sixteen too and Hannah's only 17 but I don't notice anybody cutting them any slack because of their tender years, quite the opposite. It's just that Nicholas looks like a school kid I suppose. But I find him very forgettable. Although he has a good voice and can hit all the notes, there's nothing distinctive about his voice and his delivery is beyond dull.

Nicholas doesn't need any slack. He delivered another faultless performance last night and stole the show