Options

Doing a sh*t 'round the back of Argos

max_garfieldmax_garfield Posts: 3,582
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know this thread may be somewhat crude but I want to know if this has happened to anyone else..

Last night I was out (not drinking or anything like that, I was actually on my way home which is around 20-25 minutes away) and I desperately needed a....sh*t. It was okay at first but then I was getting back pains and it was kind of like if I do not do this now, I will sh*t myself.

There's these shopping stores I was approaching (clintons cards, new look etc) and Argos was right on the end (it was closed at this time I should add) so I walked around the back and saw that it was quiet and did the unthinkable. The RELIEF!

But now I feel kinda bad about doing it there.

But have any of you ever been cut short unexpectedly when outdoors with no access to a toilet??

Comments

• Options
    afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,163
    Forum Member
    Makes a change from doing it all over the forums, I suppose.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go back and clean it up. You do understand that shops have staff whose job it is to clean car parks and outside delivery areas, right? Would you fancy having to clean up someone else's shit?
  • Options
    ajmanajman Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this thread may be somewhat crude but I want to know if this has happened to anyone else..

Last night I was out (not drinking or anything like that, I was actually on my way home which is around 20-25 minutes away) and I desperately needed a....sh*t. It was okay at first but then I was getting back pains and it was kind of like if I do not do this now, I will sh*t myself.

There's these shopping stores I was approaching (clintons cards, new look etc) and Argos was right on the end (it was closed at this time I should add) so I walked around the back and saw that it was quiet and did the unthinkable. The RELIEF!

But have any of you ever been cut short unexpectedly when outdoors with no access to a toilet??

You do realise that they have video cameras with face recognition technology installed on the back of all Argos stores don't you?
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go back and clean it up. You do understand that shops have staff whose job it is to clean car parks and outside delivery areas, right? Would you fancy having to clean up someone else's shit?

I doubt the turd exists.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajman wrote: »
    You do realise that they have video cameras with face recognition technology installed on the back of all Argos stores don't you?

I didn't think it'd be around the back and even though I obviously don't want THAT on camera, what harm can be done? They don't know my address to come to my house
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think it'd be around the back and even though I obviously don't want THAT on camera, what harm can be done? They don't know my address to come to my house

You'll be fine. Security cameras can only film stuff that actually happened.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"eh up, Bert, some bastard has taken a dump outside the goods entrance. Tell the gaffer, he might want to run the CCTV to see who it is" :D

"In other local news, police are looking for a young man who was caught with his pants down, defecating at the back of Argos. Inspector Plod of the local constabulary told us "This is a particularly nasty offence, and the offender wasn't even discreet about it. We are studying the images with a view to releasing them, in case a member of the public recognises the offender. He may well be looking at a fine, or even a prison sentence, plus his name all over social media" :kitty:^_^:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that's the thing, no one is gonna look at it and be like "human sh*t!". It could be dog sh*t too..
  • Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A neighbour had to do this not that long ago, someone had gone down the side of his house and apparently perched on a pipe of convenient height.

Rightly furious, especially as he had heard something outside but hadn't known what it was, now has a suitable blunt instrument handy in case it happens again - presumably on the basis that an angry householder can run faster than some guy with his pants down.

Only a couple of doors down, I offered to help with disposal of the body (OK actually the creation of excuses) if there's a next time, or with the actual chase if I'm about.

[ e2a: regardless of 'reality' of OP, I note no mention of trying to find a grating or gutter ]
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    afcbfan wrote: »
    Makes a change from doing it all over the forums, I suppose.
    :D:D:D

Do we have arse recognition technology though?
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. My local Argos shop puts images of these kinds of incidents on social media, with the aim to name and shame the culprits. The OP may go viral soon!
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Do we have arse recognition technology though?

Not so much technology, I think spotting an arse is a fine art.
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's no laughing matter when that happens. It really feels like a do-or-die moment. The rising panic and sense of imminent doom is almost overwhelming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaddler wrote: »
    It's no laughing matter when that happens. It really feels like a do-or-die moment. The rising panic and sense of imminent doom is almost overwhelming.

"That's what they all say, Sir" ;-)
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    I doubt the turd exists.

I'm sure the OP does exist.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mods. Can we close the thread please?
  • Options
    Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This. My local Argos shop puts images of these kinds of incidents on social media, with the aim to name and shame the culprits. The OP may go viral soon!

Your local Argos puts videos of people defecating on their social media :eek:
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't happen. Ridiculous effort.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that's the thing, no one is gonna look at it and be like "human sh*t!". It could be dog sh*t too..

With a bit of luck, some lorry wheel will squash it before anyone sees it, and nobody will be any the wiser.
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people get past their Freudian anal phase by the time they are around three years old.

The OP still appears to be struggling with his psychological development. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt the turd exists.
    I'm sure the OP does exist.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »

Well a photo of their face, but for all sorts of antisocial behaviour, not just shitting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Didn't happen. Ridiculous effort.

It could do though. You can see a view round the back of my local Argos here

If you zoom in on one of the two argos signs, one of them says "CCTV in operation".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »

Not exactly the best idea for drumming up business, is it? :blush:
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did you...erm..wipe with?