Options

Screenshots of Rodrigo & Charlie's reactions

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    It's funny, people on here must be gutted by how well he did take it, Charlie was a winner yesterday the only one who had any charisma during the BBBM show, i believe he will make something out of his experience, some sort of presenting job or something, he was very at ease with the camera and funny too
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    lovinit44 wrote: »
    It's funny, people on here must be gutted by how well he did take it, Charlie was a winner yesterday the only one who had any charisma during the BBBM show, i believe he will make something out of his experience, some sort of presenting job or something, he was very at ease with the camera and funny too

Uhh...ok.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    It's funny, people on here must be gutted by how well he did take it
    Totally agree with that, he seemed really happy and even if he was disappointed, he hid it very well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree with that, he seemed really happy and even if he was disappointed, he hid it very well.

He did well. They all want to win but not all can. He did a good job handling it.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I think they all handled it very well - and as much as I disliked him when he was in the house, to his credit Charlie managed to get on with it even if he was disappointed deep down, and he seemed to genuinely love coming out and seeing all the ex-housemates. His interview was good, as was Rodrigo's.
  • Options
    NewBallsPleaseNewBallsPlease Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i believe he will make something out of his experience, some sort of presenting job or something, he was very at ease with the camera and funny too

What programme could that fool possibly present?

He has the attenion span of a 3 year old, and a mental age to match. Neither funny, likeable or in the least bit easy on the eye.
    Charlie's going to have to go on that promised bike ride round the world and lose those extra pounds he piled on. Forget the TV career Charl, it ain't happening.

4th place? Oh, how I laughed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His fans were sure Luke would immediately go into tv presentation. The same has been predicted for a number of HMs over the years but didn't happen. Charlie at ease with the cameras? He should've been, he hogged them enough didn't he!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure Balls of Steel have probably got an opening for the 'Geordie Gobshite'. He can walk around big cities up-and-down the country throwing water on passers-by for a 'joke'.
  • Options
    andy24_1976andy24_1976 Posts: 1,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rodrigo had loads of charisma
  • Options
    Forum Member

He has the attenion span of a 3 year old, and a mental age to match. Neither funny, likeable or in the least bit easy on the eye.
    Charlie's going to have to go on that promised bike ride round the world and lose those extra pounds he piled on. Forget the TV career Charl, it ain't happening.

I think he'll be some kind of gay icon, deffos he will outdo whatever that brian bloke has been doing the one who won years ago, he's charming and lovely looking, I quite fancy him and I'm a girl, so I can imagine he'll be really popular with the gay community
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rodrigo had loads of charisma

true but Charlie seemed more at ease with the camera and quick thinking
  • Options
    NewBallsPleaseNewBallsPlease Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he'll be some kind of gay icon

Yeah, he's up there with Madonna, Liza Minnelli, Quinten Crisp and Judy Garland.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I think he'll be some kind of gay icon, deffos he will outdo whatever that brian bloke has been doing the one who won years ago, he's charming and lovely looking, I quite fancy him and I'm a girl, so I can imagine he'll be really popular with the gay community

My god you are clutching at straws.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member

Me too.:D And cheered!