Options

Emily and Billy - rollerskaters

SamBonjelaSamBonjela Posts: 98
Forum Member
Anyone remember Emily from teen big brother? She was there with her brother (not sure it was billy though) and they used to practice the same act in the back garden. they were circus performers at that time

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but don't see them getting very far in BGT, once you have seen this act once, that going to be it, unless they can do something really different.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    No, but don't see them getting very far in BGT, once you have seen this act once, that going to be it, unless they can do something really different.

They do lots of different (circus) things, she was on the German version with a completely different act in a ball
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SamBonjela wrote: »
    Anyone remember Emily from teen big brother? She was there with her brother (not sure it was billy though) and they used to practice the same act in the back garden. they were circus performers at that time

She is Emilia Arata from Big Brother Celebrity Hijack.Her brother was Victor Arata.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As long as get to the semi finals.
  • Options
    SamBonjelaSamBonjela Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    She is Emilia Arata from Big Brother Celebrity Hijack.Her brother was Victor Arata.

oh yes, thank you! I remember victor, he was kinda dark and broody
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Both Emily and Billy were on Big Brother Celebrity Hijack but went by their real names Emilia and Victor. Don't know why they have changed their names. Thought I recognised them when they came on last night, but assumed I was wrong because their names were different.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They clearly wanted us to believe they were JUST a random brother and sister who skated together. They forgot to mention the circus act and the fact she's from 8 generations of circus acts. Would be like having The Beatles on (late 60s) and saying they were just a group of mates who sing occasionally :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    Both Emily and Billy were on Big Brother Celebrity Hijack but went by their real names Emilia and Victor. Don't know why they have changed their names. Thought I recognised them when they came on last night, but assumed I was wrong because their names were different.

I thought Billy was Victor too but actually he isn't, he IS Billy, her eldest brother.

Emilia's first name is actually Carmen. She's named after her mother Carmen Garcia.

Victor's real name is Vittorio.

Billy's full name is Billy Francesco Arata.

Francesco is the father.

Billy is the eldest, then Vittorio then Carmen Emilia.

And they were all born in Birmingham, including the father. The mother is Irish.

I checked all this on Ancestry.co.uk btw.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »
    I thought Billy was Victor too but actually he isn't, he IS Billy, her eldest brother.

Emilia's first name is actually Carmen. She's named after her mother Carmen Garcia.

Victor's real name is Vittorio.

Billy's full name is Billy Francesco Arata.

Francesco is the father.

Billy is the eldest, then Vittorio then Carmen Emilia.

And they were all born in Birmingham, including the father. The mother is Irish.

I checked all this on Ancestry.co.uk btw.

Aw ok - I read here that their real names were Emilia and Victor, I did wonder how Victor became Billy, I guess this article just got it wrong. http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talents-daredevil-skate-pairs-5503826
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,187
    Forum Member
    I knew I had seen them before, but I thought they were foreign. They were also on the BB programme that Anthony Ogogo was on.

Can't believe Simon Cowell thought it was something new.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ohhh..it was that Emily???:o:o

You've got it wrong though, you're thinking of Big Brother Celebrity Hijack, not Teen Big Brother, and of course her name is Emilia.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reminded me of Cersei and Jaime Lannister on rollerskates.

I read on the main show forum that they have a Brother, Victor.

Is he a Dwarf?
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are amazing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    they will on dancing on ice next..did the same head banger routine..I hope she tied her hair back in a pony tail, as that could have caused serious accident if she had loose hair all dangling round :o
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any act involving Danger I am a massive fan of
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    Aw ok - I read here that their real names were Emilia and Victor, I did wonder how Victor became Billy, I guess this article just got it wrong. http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talents-daredevil-skate-pairs-5503826

Yes, the article is wrong.

It's the Mirror though so I'm not surprised.:p

Billy is Billy Francesco Arata not Vittorio "Victor" Arata.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »
    Yes, the article is wrong.

It's the Mirror though so I'm not surprised.:p

Billy is Billy Francesco Arata not Vittorio "Victor" Arata.

Vittorio was Billy's younger brother so Victor was named after him.They just repeated their names

Both Billy and Vittorio the senoirs were wire walkers.
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Ah, it wouldn't be reality TV if it didn't include some crass recycling of people who'd been on previous reality shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    [/B]

Vittorio was Billy's younger brother so Victor was named after him.They just repeated their names

Both Billy and Vittorio the senoirs were wire walkers.

I'm getting confused. lol

So there's Billy, Vittorio and Francesco Arata (brothers) and Francesco (The father) named his son's Billy and Vittorio AKA Victor after them?
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they could win!

It's a hugely talented act and one that most people will definitely want to see more of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    they will on dancing on ice next..did the same head banger routine..I hope she tied her hair back in a pony tail, as that could have caused serious accident if she had loose hair all dangling round :o

Actually, they won't. Dancing On Ice was axed.
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised to see very low number of views for this on Youtube. Singing / Talking dog is a surprise hit on Youtube!
    I think they could win!

It's a hugely talented act and one that most people will definitely want to see more of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    suniil wrote: »
    I'm surprised to see very low number of views for this on Youtube. Singing / Talking dog is a surprise hit on Youtube!

Wouldn't call it a 'surprise hit'. It's something different. And it's the unique stuff that always gets the most views on YouTube.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I knew I had seen them before, but I thought they were foreign. They were also on the BB programme that Anthony Ogogo was on.

Can't believe Simon Cowell thought it was something new.

I thought she reminded me of Emilia from BBCH. But I didn't recognise him as Victor (obviously) and they had different names so I didn't think it was her/them.

But like you, I thought they had foreign accents on BBCH. :confused:
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victor is part of 'The Skating Aratas', they perform in Las Vegas...

I'm not sure whether this is another brother?