Best of the NF Rejects 2015

Comments

• CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats Jaccobabe Pleased with 13th, thanks for the votes and Nick for the 12. Also to Anne for seamless hosting.

Friðrik Dór was definitely the best find that I'd missed from NF season. Have been listening to it all weekend.
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne, i had to go to urgently to hospital to see an out of hours doctor, due to an ankle problem. sorry i did not get back in time to correct my points. i shuffled them at the last minute and deleted my six pointer by mistake, i wanted to give my six points to song 35 magnus carlsson.
  • avbavb Posts: 9,612
    Forum Member
    BBAnne wrote: »
    And just think, you could have been 12th :cool:

I'll forgive you for stealing Shava now! :D
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well deserved winner, it got through to my second listen even if I didn't vote for it.

Thank you to everyone who voted my entry, it finished where i expected it to although it was nice to get the first point and a short stay in the top five. ;)

And of course thank you Anne for outstanding hosting as always.
  • rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avb wrote: »
    The winner was everyone's second choice! :p
    It was my 3rd choice, actually :p
  • MissMidgardMissMidgard Posts: 5,756
    Forum Member
    avb wrote: »
    The winner was everyone's second choice! :p

I know, but this time it actually was!! I changed my mind at the last minute. :cry:

Ah well. :D
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    contejas wrote: »
    You were robbed Anne ;)

It all made sense when you were Portuguese and not Finnish. :D I suspected Anne probably had Shava or Opera Skaala and that's when the penny finally dropped!

Nice double swerve by brb who had Cecilie all along. ;-)
  • contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    It all made sense when you were Portuguese and not Finnish. :D I suspected Anne probably had Shava or Opera Skaala and that's when the penny finally dropped!

Nice double serve by brb who had Cecilie all along. ;-)

I'd rather give my favourite song 12 points than zero ;)

I'm just glad I made a whole load of people listen to Simone who thought they'd never listen to her again...I was prepared for last place...:D
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked I finally received points from you Conty :)
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thms wrote: »
    anne, i had to go to urgently to hospital to see an out of hours doctor, due to an ankle problem. sorry i did not get back in time to correct my points. i shuffled them at the last minute and deleted my six pointer by mistake, i wanted to give my six points to song 35 magnus carlsson.

Sorry to hear that thimsy, hope you are ok :)

And I hope that my audacious bastardisation of your votes wasn't too out of order :blush:

Nice double serve by brb who had Cecilie all along. ;-)

burbles made me go along with it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, and the song that was on null for the longest time was Cadem's Fly, sorry Sat!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I positively have no idea what you're talking about :p
  • Shar_dsShar_ds Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take that. Well done my sweaty ladies! Leading for a little while as well....

Overall, take away songs 2, 3 & 4 and that's a great top 10!
    Forum Member
    phill363 wrote: »
    I'm shocked I finally received points from you Conty :)

Best duet of the contest ;)
    Forum Member
    Shar_ds wrote: »
    I'll take that. Well done my sweaty ladies! Leading for a little while as well....

Overall, take away songs 2, 3 & 4 and that's a great top 10!

You're dead to me now. >:(:D
  • Shar_dsShar_ds Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're dead to me now. >:(:D

Oh, you can stay, but Erika really wasn't good..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    contejas wrote: »
    Best duet of the contest ;)

I'm shocked I sent it over Superlove but the whole thing just clicked with me when I did a relisten
    Forum Member
    Shar_ds wrote: »
    Oh, you can stay, but Erika really wasn't good..

:p:p

I was half expecting the slightly iffy vocal to get punished tbh! :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    I'm shocked I sent it over Superlove but the whole thing just clicked with me when I did a relisten

I was surprised that Superlove barely appeared in people's lists, but This Is Our Choice fitted in so well with the playlist as a whole I thought :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised that Superlove barely appeared in people's lists, but This Is Our Choice fitted in so well with the playlist as a whole I thought :)

At least its available to be used at a later date :)
  • sbrum1984sbrum1984 Posts: 6,466
    Forum Member
    Yeesh, Kati flopped harder than at A Dal! My first choice was SUNDAY. Very happy to give them my 12. Pleased that I wasn't the only one to give PASSED and Simone points. Happily surprised MNTHA did so well.

Really wanted to give the Idiot song and Magnus points. The latter's shirt cost him. Raquel was also creeping up on my points.

I gave 1 point to the winner so I wasn't completely off the beaten track.

A million thanks to our most wondrous of hosts, Queen Anne. As brilliant as ever.
    Forum Member
    sbrum1984 wrote: »
    Yeesh, Kati flopped harder than at A Dal! My first choice was SUNDAY. Very happy to give them my 12. Pleased that I wasn't the only one to give PASSED and Simone points. Happily surprised MNTHA did so well.

Really wanted to give the Idiot song and Magnus points. The latter's shirt cost him. Raquel was also creeping up on my points.

I gave 1 point to the winner so I wasn't completely off the beaten track.

A million thanks to our most wondrous of hosts, Queen Anne. As brilliant as ever.

I was a little shocked about Kati...I'd completely missed the song and liked it...shows you there's no such thing as a past entrant getting some pity points....:D;-)
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, and the song that was on null for the longest time was Cadem's Fly, sorry Sat!

why? :confused:
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow!
    Shocked about the result. Didn't think he had much chance since I was really late by picking entry, but love him and the song. Very exciting voting though :)

Thanks to Anne for this and everyone for their points.
    My fave finished almost last :O

Haven't won a contest since 2010 I think, so about time :)
  • zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    32nd :o

Wasn't expecting to do that well:D

Thanks for the points and Anne for hosting:)