100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dodradedodrade Posts: 23,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Sorry but just like two straight guys don't go to the movies alone

I did last week, unless there was something he wasn't telling me.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone knows Taylor is gay. Doesn't necessarily mean his friends are, obviously.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From CDAN:

1. This B-list mostly movie actress had a fight at lunch the other day with her almost A-list actor husband because she wants to do Playboy and he is saying no.

2. Viggo Mortensen said he only had sex with this A-list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner one time because she was so skinny and bony that it was painful. He compared it to having sex with a brick wall.

3. This foreign-born former A-list mostly movie actor is about to be outed as the actor who has been sued in the past for knowingly spreading an STD. This will be a heart breaker for many.

#2 - Mrs Goop?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    You aren't being serious are you 🙀? PMSL here
    Best wind up in ages !👏
    My best friend and I BOTH STRAIGHT
    He's Got two kids just left Royal Marines and best mates for thirty years regularly go ten pin bowling and cinema together
    He's not got a cute sports car only a 4x4
    What a lot of spherical objects !😄

By that way of thinking then two girls on dance floor out clubbing are obviously lesbians 😱
    You must have some very strange friends then !!😱

2 non-gay men going to the cinema together:o Just come out already & don't give me this Marines nonsense:p:D
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    2 non-gay men going to the cinema together:o Just come out already & don't give me this Marines nonsense:p:D

I'll ask His wife and my female significant other if we can ... Just for you 😁xx
    You go and ask dodrade further up as well !!
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    #2 - Mrs Goop?

I'm thinking it could be 'Portrait of a Lady'.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    #2 - Mrs Goop?

I thought it might be her since they're rumoured to have had an off-screen fling.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Coldplay man would agree with Viggo? :D
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Both have enough $$$$ for multiple cars and they choose a pretty little 2 seater? OK

Now that really takes the cake: two chaps are gay because they choose to drive in a two-seater car? As it happens my brother and I were dreving our brother-in-laws 'classic' Mazda MX5 last Friday and as it happens he happens to be gay, but I still think you are talking b*lls, irrespetive of whether to two young chaps mentioned are friends of Dorothy or not.

NB Can't see what al the fuss is about with the MX5: horrible ride, sticky gears, and overall nothing special at all. At all.
    Forum Member
    For an event like that it probably makes sense - not much parking etc. Plus think of the environment - car pooling is virtuous.

:)

What both gay AND green? Like it! How trendy can you get!
    Forum Member
    Sorry but just like two straight guys don't go to the movies alone, two straight guys don't go zooming around in a cute sportscar. It's a stereotype i know, but i've found it to be true.

Two straight guys don't to to the movies alone? What? What about two straight guys not going for a drink alone? Or two straight guys not playing tennis alone? Where do you get this rubbish from?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You aren't being serious are you 🙀? PMSL here
    Best wind up in ages !👏
    My best friend and I BOTH STRAIGHT
    He's Got two kids just left Royal Marines and best mates for thirty years regularly go ten pin bowling and cinema together
    He's not got a cute sports car only a 4x4
    What a lot of spherical objects !😄

By that way of thinking then two girls on dance floor out clubbing are obviously lesbians 😱
    You must have some very strange friends then !!😱
    I'll ask His wife and my female significant other if we can ... Just for you 😁xx

Lol at you two. :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but just like two straight guys don't go to the movies alone, two straight guys don't go zooming around in a cute sportscar. It's a stereotype i know, but i've found it to be true.

You are extracting the proverbial surely? :D
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Two straight guys don't to to the movies alone? What? What about two straight guys not going for a drink alone? Or two straight guys not playing tennis alone? Where do you get this rubbish from?

Ditto. :D
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viggo's co-star in The Two Faces Of January is pretty skinny. Bit of an age gap, but hey, it's Hollywood.
  • r1verr1ver Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Now that really takes the cake: two chaps are gay because they choose to drive in a two-seater car? As it happens my brother and I were dreving our brother-in-laws 'classic' Mazda MX5 last Friday and as it happens he happens to be gay, but I still think you are talking b*lls, irrespetive of whether to two young chaps mentioned are friends of Dorothy or not.

NB Can't see what al the fuss is about with the MX5: horrible ride, sticky gears, and overall nothing special at all. At all.

Just to complicate matters further, it has been known for two gay men to share a car journey, and not actually be shagging.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    r1ver wrote: »
    Just to complicate matters further, it has been known for two gay men to share a car journey, and not actually be shagging.

I assume you can back up this barmy statement?

;-)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

OOh I don't want to cause any bother:blush: Honestly you and Dodrade live how you want to live but just remember if you go to the cinema as a couple people may talk:p

Shatttuuupp, you cannot be serious.

Anyway back to blinds where is the Popbitch one this week, I was hoping for a juicy Rebekkah Brooks one:(
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    OOh I don't want to cause any bother:blush: Honestly you and Dodrade live how you want to live but just remember if you go to the cinema as a couple people may talk:p

I've never met Dodrade
    My friends called Kev 😳😁
    Both you and pfgpowell will be pleased to know according to his wife no problems with his gear stick 🙀x
    Forum Member

I've even heard it claimed that two gay guys have been shagging but NOT shared a car journey. What about that then!
    Forum Member

I've never met Dodrade
    My friends called Kev 😳😁
    Both you and pfgpowell will be pleased to know according to his wife no problems with his gear stick 🙀x

Leave me out of this: I'm one of those who gets sick of people seeing gays everywhere just because they aren't travelling around in four-wheel people carriers.
  • gamernewbiegamernewbie Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    I don't know but I did spy this new blind:

This is about two very successful singers. One is slightly more famous than the other. While music is their primary occupation, they both like to dabble in other areas of the entertainment industry as well.
    You may know that they have been friends for a long time and have even worked together professionally. What you probably don’t know is that their relationship goes beyond being friends or colleagues. They have actually been a couple for some time now!
    This is not just a fling. They are in a committed relationship. They are even excited about having a family together, complete with kids, and are seriously moving in that direction. Additionally, while they do own separate houses, they actually spend most of their time together in a property they own together in a major city.
    Why are they keeping this relationship a secret? Because they are both female singers!
    Any time you see one of them is in a public relationship with a man, it is purely for publicity purposes. They have both been attached to male celebrities. Their fake relationships play out in public and generally provide good press for both of them. Any drama is strictly for the headlines.
    Don’t expect either of these girls to come out any time soon. They each know who they are, and they know that they are committed to each other, but they just aren’t ready to risk both of their careers at once.

Miss Schmazeballs for one of them possibly, that F1 racing boyfriend always seems like a showmance.

Popbitch just updated I think was this blind, saying why people are not calling the couple 'chim' a quick Google suggests this to be biffa and a handmade!
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Popbitch just updated I think was this blind, saying why people are not calling the couple 'chim' a quick Google suggests this to be biffa and a handmade!

I am not surprised about Biffa, but what's a handmade?
  • gamernewbiegamernewbie Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    I am not surprised about Biffa, but what's a handmade?

Lol sorry, auto correct, band mate!
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer the Handmade!!!!:D

Now hasn't there been rumours about these two for a long time?????
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    'Chim' has been a thing for years. I wish it were true and they'd come out.
This discussion has been closed.