confused about playstation plus ps4 content selected using a ps3

shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
Forum Member
✭✭✭
right ive got playstation plus and only got a ps3 so this month selected me free ps3 games and downloaded them. by mistake i selected strider which is a ps4 game now it says purchased ? now will it be there to download when i do get me ps4 ? how does that work with a console you dont own yet?

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I've been told, yes it'll be there - you've activated it to your account so you can DL it when you get your PS4... It's what a lot of us have been doing with PS+ stuff - future proofing :D
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a Plus member you can add every title available each month for all three consoles, regardless as to whether you own them or not.

I always recommend to everyone they just add all of the games they might want to play just in case they ever do get one of the consoles they don't currently own.

So, if you're saving up for a PS4 and have Plus on PS3 then add all of the PS4 games now and you will have loads of games to download as and when you do get the console!!
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I did, when I got a PS4 recently I already had about 10 games ready to download.

Same with Vita, I had been "purchasing" the games as they went on so when I eventually bought a Vita I already had a number available from past months.