Options

Why did YOU dislike BB15?

Comments

• Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh and Toya being miserable and suicidal. The reason Ashleigh was liked on here was because she was "against" Helen who everyone hated; which clouded their judgement that Ashleigh was just as or even worse than Helen in being a pathetic immature bitch. I for one was happy Helen won over Ashleigh,
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh and Toya being miserable and suicidal. The reason Ashleigh was liked on here was because she was "against" Helen who everyone hated; which clouded their judgement that Ashleigh was just as or even worse than Helen in being a pathetic immature bitch. I for one was happy Helen won over Ashleigh,

Ashleigh may have been just as bad in 'bitchines' but how can you say Ashleigh as immature?! I thought she came across as very mature for her age, and did very well considering she was the youngest by four years.

Overall, I don't think you can argue that Helen was a worse person than Ashleigh.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen staying and winning, when her disgusting behaviour wouldn't have been tolarated any other year.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it in the end , the "baddie" winning was the shot in the arm the show needed although ashleigh was as much of the baddie.

The various voting campaigns were hilarious ,with their guilty by association labels, but ultimately the failure as they never got a chance to measure Helens popularity
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Ah, there are so many reasons to dislike this season. Where to start?

* The decor was dismal and depressing with the worst lighting of any BB
    * the pass to the final
    * the hms were disappointing (esp. the 3 duds at the end)
    * Mark's voice
    * Hooker Helen shouldn't have even been there, let alone have won
    * Helen's voice
    * the shameless manipulation by the producers
    * the shameless protection of Helen by the producers (warning after warning with no repercussions)
    * promotion of bullying for ratings
    * uninteresting tasks
    * very little emphasis on fun - a lot of emphasis on strife and disharmony
    * the lame app voting
    * :o Steverly :o
    * airing DR footage to the rest of the house
    * too much info being given to the house through tasks
    * intentional character assassination of Danielle and Chris on BOTS (her as a hypocrite/**** and him as a pervert (Creepy Chris))
    * relentless promotion of Steven on BOTS by having his mother appear as a guest on the phone constantly in the first couple weeks
    * the Power HM thing was 100% lame
    * the live crowd was a real let-down
    * BOTP was wretched

* >:( and the most egregious/obvious fix of all: the very night Kimberly was projected to be evicted, she's suddenly taken ill, Danielle is evicted, and Dexter just happens to be on the BOTS panel? Yeah suuure, it's just a coincidence. Unbelievable. >:(

At least in the future, if they're going to manipulate the whole thing, could they not at least make it a little more subtle? It was so obvious that it was embarrassing. And they need to lighten things up a bit and have more fun. This series was so dark and depressing.

And the saddest thing of all was that having arranged for Dexter to be on the show to give Danielle a good grilling, it all turned out to be a damp squib. One of the most overrated HMs ever, outdid Kinga in bottling it. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The poor lead up to the series. A pathetic launch which was a total rip off off the Hunger Games and bared no resemblance to it at all.

Housemates who already had some fame which defeats the object of Big Brother as all of these people we saw where just talented scouted for either being in the press, on adverts, for being models or on previous reality TV shows.

The Power Trip theme being poorly executed from the off. Helen being given a pass to the final and then subsequently winning.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »
    Helen staying and winning, when her disgusting behaviour wouldn't have been tolarated any other year.

I agree with every word you say
    and you kinda have to ask WHY did the producers break their own rules and allow her to stay.
  • Options
    TregardTregard Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Never being given the opportunity to evict Helen, and production making out Chris to be a pervert.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh gawd .... this lame chestnut, still ???
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    1.Helen
    2.pass to the final
    3.miserable Ca£hleigh moaning her way to the final
    4.open it
    5.Mark and Christopher showmance
    6.playing diary room conversations
    7.the app voting
    8.Toyas fake accent routine on bots "ah ha hunny,momma didn't raise no fool" etc
    9.Stephens delusion
    10.Mathews after eviction bitterness
    11.paulines nastiness
    12.Bianca getting her boobs out every 2 minutes
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Helen ruined that series.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    piggypug wrote: »
    Helen ruined that series.

I don't think she ruined it, I think it ruined it that she won! Left a bad taste in the mouth. I think she made the series quite interesting, but she was by no means winner material.
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it was the constant arguments and nastiness and lack of fun. We all like a good argument but there never stopped. I thought the series lacked humour and the fun side. I didn't hate the series but I felt worn out by the end. Also Helen shouldn't never have won.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Ah, there are so many reasons to dislike this season. Where to start?

* The decor was dismal and depressing with the worst lighting of any BB
    * the pass to the final
    * the hms were disappointing (esp. the 3 duds at the end)
    * Mark's voice
    * Hooker Helen shouldn't have even been there, let alone have won
    * Helen's voice
    * the shameless manipulation by the producers
    * the shameless protection of Helen by the producers (warning after warning with no repercussions)
    * promotion of bullying for ratings
    * uninteresting tasks
    * very little emphasis on fun - a lot of emphasis on strife and disharmony
    * the lame app voting
    * :o Steverly :o
    * airing DR footage to the rest of the house
    * too much info being given to the house through tasks
    * intentional character assassination of Danielle and Chris on BOTS (her as a hypocrite/**** and him as a pervert (Creepy Chris))
    * relentless promotion of Steven on BOTS by having his mother appear as a guest on the phone constantly in the first couple weeks
    * the Power HM thing was 100% lame
    * the live crowd was a real let-down
    * BOTP was wretched

* >:( and the most egregious/obvious fix of all: the very night Kimberly was projected to be evicted, she's suddenly taken ill, Danielle is evicted, and Dexter just happens to be on the BOTS panel? Yeah suuure, it's just a coincidence. Unbelievable. >:(

At least in the future, if they're going to manipulate the whole thing, could they not at least make it a little more subtle? It was so obvious that it was embarrassing. And they need to lighten things up a bit and have more fun. This series was so dark and depressing.

All of this and more, will serve channel 5 right for bleeding consumers not only dry of their hard earned cash to vote, but to bleed us to watch it too. The universal truth is they really don't give a shit what we want really and stick with what they percieve as their tried and trusted methods. The thing is with the queue of mistakes they've made, you'd think they'd learn by em, obviously not. >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it.
    Didn't see a single minute, and lost no sleep.

Missed DS though :cry::cry::cry:

:D Lol. I'm Team DavetheSensible here.

I suspect, from the panic-stricken questionaire on the Ch 5 site after the series, basically asking viewers to tell them what had gone wrong, that they realized it had not been regarded as a good series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed it but Helen winning ruined it. If she had come any other place in the final it would be okay, but to win? It was truly awful to see. The bad guy has a place in BB but should never come out on top :(

Plus it was fixed for her from day one. Pauline was last in on the first night. She seemed like a fun person and had just followed a string of awful people, so of course she would be voted PHM. Then, with apparently no knowledge whatsoever, she happens to pick the most controversial HM who would never make it to week 3 usually? Fishy.

The final week we had all Helen's mates coming back for a little party. We had Helen chosen for the secret room with no explanation. Then in the final she miraculously overtook Ashleigh right at the end, from being thousands behind. Fix, and it's put me off voting again.

(And the other complete fix someone else mentioned, when Kim was conveniently 'too sick' to be evicted so Danielle went, on the night Dexter happened to be in the studio! Yeah right.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And how many times was Steven shoved back in there? People paid money to evict him. He was a very unpopular HM (never heard anyone, ever, say they were a Steven 'fan') yet BB just said no actually we like him so who cares. >:(
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Helen and the pass to the final.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    For me it was the constant arguments and nastiness and lack of fun. We all like a good argument but there never stopped. I thought the series lacked humour and the fun side. I didn't hate the series but I felt worn out by the end. Also Helen shouldn't never have won.

I don't really care about Helen winning as it's not unusual for me to dislike the winner or to think that they didn't deserve it. It's much more about the journey for me and the journey was bloody awful. You describe it very well :(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh may have been just as bad in 'bitchines' but how can you say Ashleigh as immature?! I thought she came across as very mature for her age, and did very well considering she was the youngest by four years.

Overall, I don't think you can argue that Helen was a worse person than Ashleigh.

I think BBBOTS members were deliberately acting like Richard desmonds step kids, getting sick to death with celebs and members sticking with the channel 5 agenda wheras they could form their own opinions. Last summer a good many of em took the piss, they really did. >:(
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it was the pass so we lost the opportunity to vote out Helen but i agree there was no fun for the viewers at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jacs75 wrote: »

No live feed either, in all honesty Ben Frow and Richard Desmond made a right pigs ear of the programme. At the same time they thought its what we liked, shows that they didn't really know what we wanted and it was utter guesswork if you like. I hope Viacom clean up some of the mess now that Richard Desmond had made. :(
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worst housemate in history winning.

The awful editing.

It was a horrific series, not close to the Dexter series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Worst housemate in history winning.

The awful editing.

It was a horrific series, not close to the Dexter series.

As oathy said bb14 made significant progress and when we come to bb15 all back to square one basically. It was so awful that I boycotted watching a good chunk of the episodes, to be fair they weren't that interesting either and tv aimed solely at the teenagers who watch it. Felt just a cheap and nasty series fullstop. >:(
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    It'd be quicker to say what I DID like about this dreadful run! Chris and Christopher were 2 of my favourite people ever to walk through that door, I would have loved to have known them in real life. Everything and everybody else about BB15 is best forgotten, in my opinion.

The "Creepy Chris" nonsense was just beyond contempt. OK, I thought Ashleigh was a bad influence on Chris and that wrecked his chances of winning but I would ALWAYS defend them as just being innocent friends. For BOTS to portray it as anything else without them being able to have the right of reply was reprehensible. And don't get me started on that effing Grooming In The Garden video!

In an interview after the series finished Christopher said that he and Chris spent a lot of time talking about this, that and the other.....

Hardly any of this was shown as BB wanted to concentrate on the Christopher/Mark nonsense and Creepy Chris.

Speaking of Mark.... how annoying was he??? I seem to recall there was one night when about half a dozen vids were put onto youtube within the space of about an hour and he was the main feature of all of them