Options

That's it - last night of watching IMAC

The only 2 with a sense of humour are out - so it will be tooooo boring to watch from here on in,

Comments

• Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    Same here
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be the same now
  • Options
    AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy flouncing :)
  • Options
    Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been a bit of a flop this year and Vincent was the only person who was keeping me watching so it's goodbye for this year.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both livened up the place, a shame they've both gone at once. I am flouncing too (although I will probably chanmge my mind tomorrow!)

It should have been Lucy & Alfonso.

And where the heck was Kian tonight? The only time I saw him was at the eviction time :s
  • Options
    registermepleasregistermepleas Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I liked both of them and am disappointed they've gone but I won't stop watching. This show is never just about one or two people.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad Matthews gone, but this is the worst series of IAC ever.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha at the flouncers!!
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve has a sense of humour. But I agree Matthew does too. People take him far too seriously, it's almost all tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must say it's odd Vincent's gone

I think it was voter apathy - we all assumed he'd stay

Wish it had been Lucy and Matthew out
  • Options
    YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I stopped watching last night, as soon as the opening credits said it was going to be more of the Amy bore off....would anyone be as kind as to sum up tonight's episode in a nutshell please?
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha wait until Lucy is out then all the nasties will be gone
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YULSTAR wrote: »
    I stopped watching last night, as soon as the opening credits said it was going to be more of the Amy bore off....would anyone be as kind as to sum up tonight's episode in a nutshell please?

Steve did a trial, Joey and Rebecca did dingo dollar, Alfonso taught everyone his dance after a pep talk from David, and Vincent and Matthew got voted off.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Katra wrote: »
    The only 2 with a sense of humour are out - so it will be tooooo boring to watch from here on in,
    There's still Steve! I find him very funny - he reminds me of Rodney Plonker Trotter!

You're right though. I mean we all expected Matthew to go (and it is a shame as he was one of the few people with a pulse there) - but to come back from the pub and find Vincent gone too! I mean - I didn't like Vincent - but expected him to be in the last five.

I may stick around for Steve - or record and just fast forward the parts with him in. I agree with what others have said - this is the WORST ever I'm a Celebrity.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Gutted Vincents out. Good riddance to the other knob!
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was sorry to see them go too, especially Vincent - what a nice guy he is. I thought Matthew was beginning to look like Donald Sutherland with his beard and crazy eyes in the last few days. He's annoying at times but at least he was a live wire.
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    I can't think of a single series defining moment that I will remember when it's all over.

Definitely been on the dull side, and these latest evictees don't help as they both had something going for them.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »
    I can't think of a single series defining moment that I will remember when it's all over.

Definitely been on the dull side, and these latest evictees don't help as they both had something going for them.

Sadly I think for me that will be tonight with Matthew and Vincent leaving :(
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    See you all tomorrow.;)
  • Options
    YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Steve did a trial, Joey and Rebecca did dingo dollar, Alfonso taught everyone his dance after a pep talk from David, and Vincent and Matthew got voted off.

Thank you very much :-)
  • Options
    NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all Matthews faults he was entertaining and I was sorry to see him go, felt alf and lucy should have gone :(
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    this is the worst series of IAC ever.

Yes have to agree, it's been poor. Last night's show in particular was awful
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »

Surely Steve falling in the water before the trial started will be one? :):D
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the flouncing when results don't go some people's way :D
  • Options
    Wise BadgerWise Badger Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you'll be back