Options

Peter Andre is a liar...

Comments

• Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lily698 wrote: »
    Just finished reading the whole Court statement and wow! It leaves nothing out? All the tweets from Luke and maddocks and the replies from some of the realy nasty types like that claire33! Really does no favours for Andre and Powell, and says quite clearly that ITV2 should have called their bluff and done them for breach of contract, rather than Nev! So sorry for Nicola and hope she is doing well somewhere, she didn't deserve that treatment from Andre, demanding she was removed from her job because she wouldn't lie about Powell and Drew.

I'm up to page 180 and have decided to leave it there for tonight. Will finish it tomorrow morning over a couple of cups of coffee.

It really is fascinating! As I was reading it, I couldn't help but think what total waste of court time and money it all was. Still, keeps the barristers rich! Have to laugh at tangomans testimony. 'Can't recall', 'don't remember', 'didn't read the CC'ed emails from auntie Claire or my solicitors' 'really didn't want Nicola P to lose her job' .

I didn't think it would be possible, but he has actually exceeded my expectations. He's everything I believed him to be. And more!

Deny, deny, deny! That stops working after a while, though! Poor TM and MMC!

Roll on tomorrow morning so I can finish it. I've a date with Graham Norton shortly! :D
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Eh what? Tmw Daily Mirror front page
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQ5tT4CWgAE_jDJ.jpg
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Front page of tomorrows Mirror
    "Judge branded me a liar but I was telling the truth".. Guessing PA still doesn't grasp how the justice system works ?

Oh yes and he's in his SCD finest ;)
  • Options
    EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »

That was quick.....
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Lying liar lies, again.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Lying liar lies, again.

Unbelievable,I thought he'd have been better off leaving be with a high Court judges comments and concentrating on Scrictly,evidently not,
    this is what CAN must have been up to today -damage limitation ^_^

Edit just read the article-so ITV may appeal I see,and Neville Hendricks says-

But his ex-producer Hendricks, who was awarded “substantial” damages today, blasted Andre after the court ruling, saying: “The judgement says everything that anyone needs to know about the true nature of Peter Andre"

-oooer :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a man who claimed to have just thought up insania in his head despite the fact he'd written it months previously. A man who claimed to have been celibate since his divorce despite being caught out there. A man who claimed to be at a childs birthday party that didn't take place and a man who tells the public that Iceland frozen prawn rings are delicious

And the judge doubted him why?
  • Options
    alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Lying liar lies, again.

I was struck by the judges comment about being a grown man, this to me is the crux of it, at the best and I actually like the guy, he was led down the garden path by CAN, well no excuse, think for yourself, I do think that he was so lazy, a recurring theme in his reality show, being late all the time, that he let Claire tell him what to do and say, biting him in the bum now though
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the Mirror:
    “His evidence about what he alleged Ms Powell told him about the death threats which I have concluded was a complete fabrication designed to denigrate Mr Hendricks.”

Andre said in his evidence that Powell told him a friend Clinton Gadd had told her Hendricks “was going to kill her and to ruin Mr Andre’s career”.

Mr Gadd made a statement denying this, the judge said.

Mysterious eh?:)

The mask has been slipping for ages,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I like the comment that ITV may appeal, but I won't hold my breath! They have to appeal on a point of Law, and I think this Judge has pretty much covered every single point with reasoned debate and evidence to support his findings. ITV and their legal team have been told exactly what their evidence did not show, and the fact it was irrelevant, so if they try to use it again they will be in trouble. There were no death threats made, as said by the witness, and the person/s that should have been charged with contractual issues were not Nev and his tv company, but Andre/Powell for refusing to film!
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lily698 wrote: »
    I like the comment that ITV may appeal, but I won't hold my breath! They have to appeal on a point of Law, and I think this Judge has pretty much covered every single point with reasoned debate and evidence to support his findings. ITV and their legal team have been told exactly what their evidence did not show, and the fact it was irrelevant, so if they try to use it again they will be in trouble. There were no death threats made, as said by the witness, and the person/s that should have been charged with contractual issues were not Nev and his tv company, but Andre/Powell for refusing to film!

Yup its very clear in the transcripts that Powell wanted to produce the show (ITV refused). Powell tried her best to make sure Nev was off the shoot, backed up by PA. One minute he said he didn't know about this and that, then evidence was produced to show he did know what was going on.:)

It will be interesting to see if ITV take action against PA/CP. I love a good court case :D
  • Options
    SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe he has the gall to say that he told the truth. For one thing, Andre claimed that Gadd had passed on information about the death threats in June, before the contract was cancelled, and those threats were the pretext for ending the contract. But not only did Gadd deny Neville had made death threats, he said that at the time Andre claimed they had the conversation he was on holiday and it was impossible he had that conversation at all. He agreed that he had a conversation with Neville where some unpleasant things (but far short of death threats) were said about Claire. But Gadd said he could see from looking back at his emails and work records that the conversation didn't take place until September - after the contract had been terminated.

So CP and PAs claims that they had terminated the contract out of fear due to death threats is completely untrue, and PA has clearly lied about the timings as Gadd wasn't in the country when he claimed it took place. How he can still have the brass neck to say he told the truth is beyond me.
  • Options
    SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read a bit more. Peter Andre claimed that Neville was 'in a rage' from May to June. Yet he later admitted he had not spoken to him after May 19th and nor could he recall having seen him. So he contradicted himself, he said under oath that Neville was in a rage throughout May and June, which he could not have said truthfully if his claim he had neither spoken to him or seen him after 19th May was also true. He also claimed Neville lost the plot about the affair on the 19th. But Neville was sending out calm friendly emails at the time PA claimed he was 'losing it'. Plus as the judge pointed out he had already known about the affair for several weeks when this happened so wouldn't have been at the point of 'raging'.

Then there's CP spreading false rumours about KK being on drugs, and spreading a false story she'd dumped KK for going on a bender when actually it was KK who wanted to leave CAN. CP made false allegations to the police and said he'd been violent to his ex and daughter which they the ex and daughter denied.

Also there was proof that PA and CP wanted to get out of the contract with Nev, yet they never mentioned the supposed death threats to their solicitors when it would have given them a legal reason to terminate the contract. They only did it when Neville sued. And as the judge said, why would they have withheld that information when giving it to the lawyers would have achieved what they wanted - Neville's contract terminated. Again, proof PA lied, and as the judge said 'made it up'. He was complaining to people about the tweets, lawyers, ITV - but never mentioned the supposedly worse threats.

Plus PA claimed he had loads of worries and fears about the editing N had done making him look bad, but could not give a single example of N doing so. The judge gives loads of specific examples of his lies and how he was caught out for each porkie in some detail!
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    The overriding impression I take from the judgement is that Andre is a vain egotistical idiot manchild which chimes with everything I've ever thought about him, so I'd say Mr Justice Flaux has done an exemplary (and uncontestable) job here!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more than a little confused as to how Tangoman can claim in his statement yesterday that he was telling the truth? I think he is hoping most people won't bother sifting through the 320 odd pages of the judges verdict. Bless :D

Death threats but no police reports? Didn't tell the solicitors about it? Absolutely zero proof?

Still laughing at Petey saying he didn't read the extremely important emails he was CC'ed into. Too, too funny! :D

You have to wonder what ITV were thinking, taking the words of these two liars as reason to go to court!

And as if KK didn't have enough people using her and treating her badly throughout her life, you have that scuzzball of a manager putting out false stories that she was on a 6 hour blender, back on the drugs and shagging Neville. That tells me all I need to know about auntie Claire. But then I was was never in any doubt!

Right I'm up to page 180, off to finish the remainder! Coffee at the ready.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Good thinking hunniebun, it would be intersting. Maybe that's one reason why ITV didn't offer Peter a huge deal to continue

Didn't tangoman say at the time that he was stopping his RTV show as they had '10 great years' and 'wanted to go out on a high' or some other such nonsense? Oh and the fact that 'Ems' was a very, very ,very, very, very private person (I know, hilarious right? How many OK! Covers has she been on now?)

Or maybe ITV just realised he was more trouble than he was worth.
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yyyyyay finally a PA thread on DS, it has been too long!

This post has been fascinating reading, I'm going to read the court document. Anything I should be warned about before I do?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yyyyyay finally a PA thread on DS, it has been too long!

This post has been fascinating reading, I'm going to read the court document. Anything I should be warned about before I do?

How could there not be, what with him being so very topical right now:D

I've just finished it! An absolutely riveting read:D

And it's really rather satisfying :D I never doubted the PA seen in public is very different to the real Peter Andre away from the interviews, TV shows, PR bull and behind closed doors.

I always felt some sympathy for KP. This is the kind of person she was - and still is dealing with on a regular basis in her life! Poor girl!
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. KP must be chomping at the bit to make comment.

I note on his Twitter there are on a couple of comments re judge obviously being a friend of someone (yeh coz that's the circles high court judges mix in) and that the judgment shows his amazing loyalty!

I suspect he probably believes his own lies and lives in such a Can bubble that he has forgotten people outside of his circle are not so stupid as to buy into his nonsense. Living in fear of tweets indeed.

Such a fun read for us but what relief for Neville.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

I note on his Twitter there are on a couple of comments re judge obviously being a friend of someone (yeh coz that's the circles high court judges mix in) and that the judgment shows his amazing loyalty!

I suspect he probably believes his own lies and lives in such a Can bubble that he has forgotten people outside of his circle are not so stupid as to buy into his nonsense. Living in fear of tweets indeed.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there!! His whole bloody life is a LIE, he's totally lost sense of "reality"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member

Please tell me that there are not some people silly enough to consider that a High Court Judge would risk his career and reputation making a judgement for a 'mate'?
    If they had the sense to actually read his summing up, and result they would see exactly how and why the Judgement was made?
    I would seriously consider that they are careful when they accuse a Judge of wrongdoing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't follow KP or the tangoed one on insta/twitter but occassionally I'll have a wee look. Her recent pics are mostly of the adorable Bunny and Harvey. She's kept quiet so far. Good girl Katie! I think you'll finally be vindicated come the beginning of 2016:D

Oh deary me. The fans are in a bit of a tizzy, aren't they? Had the ruling gone in Tangos favour, there's no doubt that Judge FLaux would have been the best judge evah!:D

He's lived in a CAN bubble for far too long and I wonder if the special friendship with auntie Claire will continue in the same manner? Sometimes it can be a case of self preservation. I'm sure the tangoed one is not happy at having to go through the ordeal of being shown up as a proven liar in a court of law. Ooopsie!

So happy for Neville. Beside the flowery language in his tweets, there is absolutely nothing in them even remotely threatening. Most of them are aimed at CP and not even the tangoed one, and it appears he was truthful with actual evidence to back it up. And I think most adults wouldn't take too literally a threat to 'bury' someone!:D unless your dealing with a Mexican drug cartel:p

And I'm with another poster, what an odd time to decide to do SCD (after years of turning it down, apparently) when the court case and judgement was smack bang right in the middle of his highest profile 'work' in years! Very, very peculiar indeed. I think the problem was they thought they'd get away with it. Oops!

I'm sure Petey will get a nice big cheer when he appears for his dance this evening though.
  • Options
    HopesandDreamsHopesandDreams Posts: 1,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the orange one should do the decent thing and withdraw from SCD, he does not deserve his place on it IMO, because he has bought bad publicity to the show, his presence there sticks in my throat, and how could anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

If he uses SCD as a platform for one of his sob story, woe is I, particularly if he does a bad routine, and blames it on the stress of the court judgement, he should be kicked off.

Finally he most definitely has reached 'judgement day' and I could not be more delighted frankly, he vilified Katie in the press, the mother of his children, any other women who did not have Katie's strength and backbone, would have sunk into the pit of despair, all of them did a real number on her. I know she has pulled some rubbish too, she is no angel, but I really hope she draws from this Judgement some form of closure.

I too am glad she has kept quiet, and I hope this continues, dignified silence Katie, the bad publicity and all that goes with it, will be lavished at the door of the orange one all by itself without any assistance necessary.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now can think they can bring down a judge ?....they are truly delusional I wish I could see the comments on the mirror pages...who would you prefer to believe is one thing....the evidence is another he us impartial and could have ruled on either side if the evidence had been there
This discussion has been closed.