100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actor, who happens to be worth hundreds of millions, isn't planning on leaving his fortune to any of his children. Charity? Nope. Friends? Nope. Family? Nope. Guess where...

Maybe there will be enough room on the mother ship for him to bring it with him …. though he would have to be sure the exchange rate is good. No wonder he didn't have to write any FOTB speech recently !! Out of the will and off the guest list !
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actor, who happens to be worth hundreds of millions, isn't planning on leaving his fortune to any of his children. Charity? Nope. Friends? Nope. Family? Nope. Guess where...
    Is it Top Gun or Danny Zuko? Or soneibe else'?!!

Top Gun presumably because if it had have been about Danny Zuko it would have also mentioned wife as one of the options the money could have been left to. Top Gun isn't married hence the generic 'family' option.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actor rejected many opportunities to return to this franchise because of script and monetary disagreements. They're still holding out hope that he'll make a cameo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actor rejected many opportunities to return to this franchise because of script and monetary disagreements. They're still holding out hope that he'll make a cameo.

Will Turner?
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Will Turner?

He is listed in IMDB as being in the next POTC though. (Did you mean POTC or something else?)

My first thought was good Will Hunting then he is listed as being in the next Bourne.
    Forum Member
    Will Turner?

I thought Daniel Cleaver.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

Ahhh. Yep, that fits well with all the recent filming etc.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first thought was the one who has just been arrested for DUI and the robots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I did mean the swashbucklers yes!
    But this certainly fits better :)
    Forum Member
    Ooooh what about 007? He was in the paper the other day saying he would chuck himself of a cliff (or something like that) rather than do Bond again. What do you reckon peeps?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    007 has backtracked and the papers took his comments out of context it seems. He now says he was asked if he would start another Bond movie straight away? He is now saying he will do another but wants a long break in between.
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the footage of Captain Jack behaving in a rather odd fashion with a microphone boom last night?
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the footage of Captain Jack behaving in a rather odd fashion with a microphone boom last night?

Just seen this on this morning.
    It did look like he was "out of it" in someway , he could have just been acting around
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Gossip Life:

Captain Steven Hiller?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Gossip Life:

Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Ooooh what about 007? He was in the paper the other day saying he would chuck himself of a cliff (or something like that) rather than do Bond again. What do you reckon peeps?

007 making a cameo in a 007 movie when they are the central character wouldn't work so it can't be him. It has to be a movie with a few characters where this one won't be missed if they are not in all of the film.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is listed in IMDB as being in the next POTC though. (Did you mean POTC or something else?)

My first thought was good Will Hunting then he is listed as being in the next Bourne.

I think it could be the one Jekyll and Hyde one with the hulking talent.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Gossip Life:

Yippee ki yay?
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actress from the golden age used to surround herself all the time with people that would do nothing but compliment her. That was their job. They were paid to compliment her. Whether she wore a hideous coat of wolf skin or a way too tight fitting dress of velvet, they would always compliment her.
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

This A list actress from the golden age used to surround herself all the time with people that would do nothing but compliment her. That was their job. They were paid to compliment her. Whether she wore a hideous coat of wolf skin or a way too tight fitting dress of velvet, they would always compliment her.

Don't believe it's the obvious answer. Unless it was in her final years when she was in a wheelchair so much.

My answer is My Little Chickadee.

In fact when i googled her name and "velvet dress and Wolf coat" pictures came up for both.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to be about Top Gun (true or not), he's the one deeply in with the cult. Zuko is more uncertain.

His adoption of his older children was always only for show, IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Yippee ki yay?

Earlier this blind came up, Will the friend of Jack Sparrow was the one most thought of.
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From The Gossip Life:

The first name that came to mind was Mommie Dearest.
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life:

Would this be 6 times married National Velvet and Who' Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well spotted, could be her alright.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would this be 6 times married National Velvet and Who' Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Can't really see it being anyone else.;-)
This discussion has been closed.