Jeremy Kyle - Best Show EVER!

levineglevineg Posts: 327
Forum Member
I would have to say the best show on Television is The Jeremy Kyle Show on ITV1 Mornings 09:25am.

I went down to Granada TV on Thursday to sit in the Audience on the show and I have a fantastic time watching the show live.

Jeremy Kyle is the best daytime presenter on ITV1 and he should be scheduled on Primetime TV (perhaps he could replace all the rubbish soaps in the evening).

Lets hope they never axe the Jeremy Kyle Show.

In fact I would love to work for the Jeremy Kyle Show (best job ever).

Comments

• IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    levineg wrote: »
    I would have to say the best show on Television is The Jeremy Kyle Show on ITV1 Mornings 09:25am.

I went down to Granada TV on Thursday to sit in the Audience on the show and I have a fantastic time watching the show live.

Jeremy Kyle is the best daytime presenter on ITV1 and he should be scheduled on Primetime TV (perhaps he could replace all the rubbish soaps in the evening).

Err...
    is this a wind up?:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    levineg, you are hillarious, very sarcastic:)
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You would be more suited to being a guest I feel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also like Jeremy Kyle, only because he is so laughable and the guest make you feel better about yourself.
  • speigelspeigel Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke, right?
    You can't be serious, all his guests should have been strangled at birth.
    Chavtastic
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    speigel wrote: »
    This is a joke, right?
    You can't be serious, all his guests should have been strangled at birth.
    Chavtastic
    I fear that the OP is serious as they say in another thread that they have tickets for the feelgood factor on 26th March.

:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Jeremy's not too popular is he .....

I suppose somebody, somewhere must like him. His mum - I bet she likes him ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you were there did you get into the Pantomime spirit and boo people? Did you cheer when he came into the studio and gave you a "big big welcome guys"? Were you on the edge of your seat when he revelaed the results of the "All important DNA results" and the "All important lie detector results"? Did you get to see the "Genius that is Graham"? and were you saddened when the show was "All out of time"?
    Nevertheless I am sure he thanked you and all his guests but most important us at home for watching:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brain-dead TV for brain-dead viewers. But it's a free country so if it floats your boat...
  • scotchscotch Posts: 10,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many people ran off stage to the crying room at the side?

Was 'the genius' Graham one of them? :eek:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i only like it when i am abit moody and argue with him, has he got the right to shout at them , NO! if i met him id get him so wound up he would go on kilroy. yes in th PAST! :MAD:
  • levineglevineg Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    everybody is entitled to their own opinions - but i still believe that Jeremy Kyle is by far the best tv presenter on television and would be better placed on ITV during the evening or at the weekends.

I absolutely adore the Jeremy Kyle Show and very much look forward to every show.

Mrs Kyle is expecting another child in 4 weeks - note Jeremy has 3 girls so they are hoping for a boy and Mrs Kyle does not need a dna test either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no but did she sleep with the father?
    he would be better than the nightscreen posibly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    everybody is entitled to their own opinions - but i still believe that Jeremy Kyle is by far the best tv presenter on television and would be better placed on ITV during the evening or at the weekends.

I absolutely adore the Jeremy Kyle Show and very much look forward to every show.

Mrs Kyle is expecting another child in 4 weeks - note Jeremy has 3 girls so they are hoping for a boy and Mrs Kyle does not need a dna test either.

Thank you Jeremy.

Now, haven't you got a show to get ready for?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    I have to say watching a bunch of low lifes fighting on tv doesn't really do it for me... I cannot see the attraction of the show....

They used to be ok years ago when you had Vanessa etc... But nowadays society has gone to the dogs.... not worth watching!!
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    The people on Jeremy Kyle are the reason this country is the way it is :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,821
    Forum Member
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    The people on Jeremy Kyle are the reason this country is the way it is :)

I don't really think that's true. The show's more about highlighting the way the country has gone. If people weren't like they were then there wouldn't be a show.
  • Mrs DoodlesMrs Doodles Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love Jeremy Kyle and would love to sit in the audience how do you go about it please? :confused:
  • davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Personally I think they should bring back gas chambers just for this show. Not only would the elimination of the guests and the audience get rid of a useless part of our society but as a bonus we also get rid of Kyle too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Will he have a DNA test to find out if he is the father?:eek:
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP I feel you need to get out a little more. ;)
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    Will he have a DNA test to find out if he is the father?:eek:

Of course he is "WHO'S NAME IS ON THE WALL" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    Of course he is "WHO'S NAME IS ON THE WALL" :D

They could always drag her in and make her do an all important lie detector. Where she could answer if she has had any sexual contact since being with Jeremy. That's anything more than a kiss and less than sexual intercourse. And when she said no he could say "Well well well" before saying "she was telling the truth"
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd have to pay me to watch MrKyle. An awful programme full of awful people who probably need real help rather than appearing on a cheap circus show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I think we can all guess where the OP tongue is firmly lodged.