• nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Thank you!

(I don't know what I'm doing here)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Thank you!

there's wormholes all over DS sometimes you end up here when all you're trying to do is find the way out of Puxton Park before you're arrested for holding a camera without a child attached...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *lifts head from depressing pile of legal stuff*
    Blimey!!! Visitor!!!!
    *Leaves biscuit tin out in case of return*
    *waves to nessyfencer*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *thumps head on wall for double-posting again*
    :blush:
    Forum Member
    Careful now.
    Forum Member
    down with that sort of thing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Careful now.
    Trust me - it won't do me any harm - just ask anyone else around here :D
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    down with that sort of thing
    Trust me - it won't do me any harm - just ask anyone else around here :D

:-D:D
    Forum Member
    Don't feel quite brave enough to post this in scd but An, i found THIS and thought it was wonderful!
  • tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    Don't feel quite brave enough to post this in scd but An, i found THIS and thought it was wonderful!

Hello, planets that was amazing.

Hello nessyfencer. I'm very new here but people are friendly.

Now, a big Lidl shop - stollen, ginger biscuits, pear cider and some honeycomb ice cream, wrong season maybe but it's delicious :)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Craig bloody Charles.
    I refuse to have anything to do with the ******************
    >:( Bah!!! and triple Bah!!! >:(>:(>:(

Are you mobile yet Moosey one?

:o Oooooh outrageous - he's my fave :blush::D

Mobile ... well still waddling round like a toddler and very weak & wobbly after a few minutes. A bit of post operative panic disorder too I think :(

Oooh TK's done the shopping *tucks in* :D

Welcome nessy - do we finally have another animal in our midst?
  • tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    Hello DM! Lovely to see you. Hope you are wobbling nicely on your way to recovery:)

Also hope your Mum is ok x
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Hmm:p

Hmmm indeed. I think that is probably the most apt way to make your debut in this thread and probably the sanest post for days.

Welcome - pull up a pew. Sorry about the crumbs and watch out for DMs empties behind the cushions.

Guys whose turn was it to push the hoover round?
    Forum Member
    Thank you!

You will fit in perfectly then. :D
    Forum Member

So do I P. That's the real McCoy complete with scratchy music. Why the Argentine Tango fraternity don't see fit to re-master old classic I have no idea. It drives me mad that half the tracks sound like they are being played on a wind up box containing a wax cylinder.

Its show tango but authentic.
    Forum Member
    Actually that clip Planets posted the link to reminds me of a funny moment in dance class. I think it might be one of those locational funnies though i.e. you had to be there. But I will give it a go.

I was in class one evening. I help teach the beginner in the first class and then become a student in the second. This was the second. I was partnering a young chap and we were tinkering about trying to figure out how to do some of the flashier stuff. In this case the leg wrap (as seen at the end of the clip) . If you have been reading the SCD threads you will know that everything in AT is led ( or is supposed to be) and a lot of physics is involved. So the lady doesn't just choose to wrap her leg around the man, something he does causes her loose leg to end up there.

So my partner called the teacher over and asked "How do I get the lady's leg wrapped around my waist". The teacher looked at the leg and then at me trying not to smile. So I said to the partner "Buying me a good dinner is a good way to start"

Nah you had to be there. Not funny at all written.
    Forum Member
    Wait a minute... has this place been cleansed with salt?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Oooooh outrageous - he's my fave
    Good to hear you're movable again :D
    as to CC, all I'll say is I worked with him once on a project and he had to be forcibly removed from it due to continuous utterly unacceptable behaviour that nobody should have to put up with ever.
    Never watch anything he's been in since, which is a shame as I loved Red Dwarf. >:(
    a lot of physics is involved. So the lady doesn't just choose to wrap her leg around the man, something he does causes her loose leg to end up there.
    Brilliant piece of film, it's like a work of art. Thanks for that.
    Is the move mentioned above anything to do with 'slingshot effect'? Like when you spin round a pole and it increases your speed (and what spaceships do do gain momentum in space)
    It was funny, btw :D:D:D[/quote]
    Wait a minute... has this place been cleansed with salt?
    the only salt round here is any used in demolishing tequila.
    Or any that's stuck from visiting that weird thread :p
    Forum Member

the only salt round here is any used in demolishing tequila.
    Or any that's stuck from visiting that weird thread :p

I'm no expert, but I think that should cover us. I've not seen any ghosts in here yet, so appears to be working.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no expert, but I think that should cover us. I've not seen any ghosts in here yet, so appears to be working.

Supernatural series 11 prog #1
    '4th Wall and Eastwards'
    While attempting to enforce the use of spoilers on online pages to prevent viewers from finding out what is going to happen for the rest of the series, Sam and Dean find themselves stuck in a bizarre existential thread on a popular British forum site

Guest starring - you really do not want to know, nor would you believe them
    ;-):p
    Forum Member
    Supernatural series 11 prog #1
    '4th Wall and Eastwards'
    While attempting to enforce the use of spoilers on online pages to prevent viewers from finding out what is going to happen for the rest of the series, Sam and Dean find themselves stuck in a bizarre existential thread on a popular British forum site

Guest starring - you really do not want to know, nor would you believe them
    ;-):p

*looks around*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *looks around*
    enough of that ... yer playing several of the minor parts as well. Only fair - Moosehead is having to act 'rustling in bushes and weird shadows', and there's enough skills in everyone else's repertoire (though I understand the razor had to be taken to Fink's script owing to obtuseness).
    Not to mention the bleak but poignant locations suggested by others that would have cost a bit ..
    Apparently it would have been rather more than the budget allowed - not that we charge much for our little penchants :D
    ;-)
    Forum Member
    enough of that ... yer playing several of the minor parts as well. Only fair - Moosehead is having to act 'rustling in bushes and weird shadows', and there's enough skills in everyone else's repertoire (though I understand the razor had to be taken to Fink's script owing to obtuseness).
    Not to mention the bleak but poignant locations suggested by others that would have cost a bit ..

;-)

I think I'm gonna hang out in a Blackpool hotel for a while.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm gonna hang out in a Blackpool hotel for a while.
    Which one - apparently there's a few according to the number of threads ;-)
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*delurks from random forum browsing* wow, that was seriously brilliant, thanks for posting it :cool:*relurks quickly*
This discussion has been closed.