Options

HO: The hit and run

Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Since the van driver sped off after slamming into the Lomax's car, I was wonder, do you think that it was an intentional thing?

Comments

• Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will come out by the end of the week that it was someone they know driving the van.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I'd say Cameron heard Ziggy say he was going to take the van from the garage, and used it to stop Danny and Sam from taking his daughter away.
    In tonight's E4 ep, Ziggy looked horrified at the thought of a hit and run, while Cameron, looked away; shifted his feet; and generally looked as though BK had said; "Dude, be guilty when it's said".
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    I'd say Cameron heard Ziggy say he was going to take the van from the garage, and used it to stop Danny and Sam from taking his daughter away.
    In tonight's E4 ep, Ziggy looked horrified at the thought of a hit and run, while Cameron, looked away; shifted his feet; and generally looked as though BK had said; "Dude, be guilty when it's said".

Knowing Hollyoaks I can see it going 2 ways. Hollyoaks will think they have got Cameron acting guilty subtle and think it will be a big shock when they reveal it's him or they will make Cameron act really guilty only at last minute to reveal it someone completely different.
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll probably be Ziggy's van, Cameron took it. It'll come out that this is the case from a 'key witness' so then everyone will hate Ziggy and Cameron can get with Leela, then the reveal that it was actually Cameron who killed them... Probably just as Leela finds out she's pregnant or something.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    It'll probably be Ziggy's van, Cameron took it. It'll come out that this is the case from a 'key witness' so then everyone will hate Ziggy and Cameron can get with Leela, then the reveal that it was actually Cameron who killed them... Probably just as Leela finds out she's pregnant or something.

or just as Peri accepts Leela and Cameron as her parents.
  • Options
    tiggy123tiggy123 Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I dont think it was Ziggy.. Given how guilty he was over the break in... Also he not long passed his test and was a nervous driver.. The way the driver sped off it looks like it could be Lewis Hamilton :kitty: ;-)
  • Options
    Adsie1989Adsie1989 Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I think it was Camaron he will frame Ziggy for it and get Leela
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so obviously going to be Cameron who was driving the van
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few predictions here, Cameron will become the new psycho, who will more than likely be killed off by new year. One year from now all memory of Sam, Danny and Cameron will be forgotten, then they will kill off another of Stes family. Also convinced Cameron will be the one to end up in bed with Ste, and then blackmail him to help him get back with Leela.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Knowing Hollyoaks I can see it going 2 ways. Hollyoaks will think they have got Cameron acting guilty subtle and think it will be a big shock when they reveal it's him or they will make Cameron act really guilty only at last minute to reveal it someone completely different.

Yup, completely agree.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's not Cameron, but I thought that the show could go in that direction when I saw last night's episode. Cameron went off to search for Peri as well as Ziggy. He was also late turning up at the restaurant because he said he overslept which I doubt considering all the recent revelations. He could have been getting rid of any evidence or stitching Ziggy up. The show did say that Cameron's character could be ruthless & tbh I've not really seen any evidence of that yet. I don't even think he came across as particularly ruthless when he kidnapped Sam. I do not think the crash was intentional as Danny did not check for traffic & pulled out right in front of the van, but I suppose he could have panicked & drove off.

I actually find Cameron a really likeable character so far. It comes across that he cares about Peri & wants to get to know her.

What we actually saw was the van hitting the car & the next scene showed that the van had stopped but then drove off. So if it is him I believe (off screen) he got out of the van saw Peri was not in the car & that Sam & Danny were already dead so there was nothing he could do for them. He had already spent 14 years in prison for nothing & did not want to face going back inside & also losing Leela & Peri forever because of their deaths. The police said Sam & Danny had died at the scene, so I hope it was an instant death & they did not linger a bit first & Cameron left them in that state. If they died instantly & Cameron saw that nothing could be done for them, I could understand that better! I would be disappointed if he did stitch up Ziggy intentionally as he knows what it’s like to be an innocent man in prison, but that could be the ruthless side of his personality we’ve yet to see properly. If Ziggy gets arrested & it’s unintentional, then Cameron will probably feel guilty, but remain silent otherwise he loses everything.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reeeeeeeallllyyyy hope it isn't Cameron as I think he makes a good couple with Leela but, after seeing last night's episode it clearly is, or a red herring but lately Hollyoaks has been doing the obvious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    I reeeeeeeallllyyyy hope it isn't Cameron as I think he makes a good couple with Leela but, after seeing last night's episode it clearly is, or a red herring but lately Hollyoaks has been doing the obvious.

I think possibly a red herring as the van actually beeped so it was accident and not done with malicious intent....... until the person drove off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think possibly a red herring as the van actually beeped so it was accident and not done with malicious intent....... until the person drove off.

It could be someone completely random like Leela or JP. Doubtful but whatever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be someone completely random like Leela or JP. Doubtful but whatever.

I personally just think it will be someone not even in the show, just a general hit and run.
  • Options
    ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally just think it will be someone not even in the show, just a general hit and run.

I hope it's this too. I really don't want it to be Cameron or Ziggy. They have just made one of Ziggy's brothers a murderer, I don't want them to make Ziggy one too.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be in the minority here but I really hope it is Cameron. I don't like the character and don't want him to come between Leela and Ziggy.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where was Ste when this happened?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Where was Ste when this happened?

I thought he was working at the restaurant
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    I must be in the minority here but I really hope it is Cameron. I don't like the character and don't want him to come between Leela and Ziggy.

I agree, not because I love Ziggy and Leela as a couple but because I think Camerons actor is dreadful :blush:
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,298
    Forum Member
    I hope it isn't Cameron but I think it will be. He did look shifty yesterday, there has to be a reason he was late for work, he didn't seem surprised there was a Police car outside the house and his initial role in the armed robbery was get away driver I believe. I doubt he meant to kill them, maybe just saw the car and thought a small accident would stop them flying out to NZ that day, thus buying him time with Peru to get things sorted out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I agree, not because I love Ziggy and Leela as a couple but because I think Camerons actor is dreadful :blush:

And Ziggy is Daniel Day Lewis?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I hope it isn't Cameron but I think it will be. He did look shifty yesterday, there has to be a reason he was late for work, he didn't seem surprised there was a Police car outside the house and his initial role in the armed robbery was get away driver I believe. I doubt he meant to kill them, maybe just saw the car and thought a small accident would stop them flying out to NZ that day, thus buying him time with Peru to get things sorted out.

This. Really hope it wasn't him as well, there'd be no point in bringing in another deadwood 'bad boy' type:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Ziggy is Daniel Day Lewis?:confused:

LOL! And the Oscar goes to.... :confused::D:D;-)
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL! And the Oscar goes to.... :confused::D:D;-)

Freddie of course :p:D